Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Umm...I don't know how it suddenly sprung up in my mind...I was eating chocolate and tadaa, A story came up! Ah...what should I do of my IPK mind!LOL So, here goes my first...no no second Hot OS...Umm...okay first hot OS...My actual first OS...was not THAT hotLOL Okaiee...enough of bakwas...here comes, aapke liye kuch khaasWink

Chocolaty Love

"Aarav!! " , shouted Khushi from kitchen

" What Mom?" , Aarav called back from living room.

" Don't reply like your dad!  Oh Devi maiyya! One was not enough that you sent another too. ", Khushi talked to herself.

"Mom, don't talk to yourself! Say, what you want to say! ", Aarav replied back.

"My dear honey! Don't you remember what you did  this morning? Get ready! You have to go to temple, don't you remember you promised your Bua?", Khushi cooed him back.

"Mom! Its Aarav, not "honey"! And yeah, I remember! Let bua get ready first, because you girls take hours to get ready!", Aarav replied.

Khushi came out of kitchen with spatula in her hand.

"What the...why you and your dad insult girls so much?? Huh, I am not talking to you! ", Khushi said.

"Arre Mom! Okay! I am sorry, I was just kidding!", he stood up on his chair to reach his mother's height and kissed her.

" I love you, Mom! Sorry! ", Aarav said, with innocent face.

And, that was where Khushi melt down! Ah! Aarav knew her weakness. " Okay, okay! Your dad has taught you all the tricks to melt me down.LOL Now, go and get ready! I too will get ready. With this Khushi made her way to kitchen, finished all her work and headed towards her bedroom.

"Khushiji, are you sure you will wait for Chotte? I mean, you know naa, how much time he'll take to come back and then, you have to get him ready to attend pooja, Iit will take lot of time.", Anjali asked Khushi.

"Yeah, Di, I will wait for him.", said Khushi.

"Okay! So, we are leaving then. Please, you both reach soon! And, take care of yourself!", Anjali said and whole family took a leave to reach temple.

Khushi closed the door. 

" Laad governor! I told him, to reach soon...but no! who listens to me? This Father-Son duo gonna drive me nuts! ", Khushi exclaimed and made her way to bedroom.

She engaged herself in setting up her cupboard, cursing Arnav simultaneously.While doing so, her eyes fell on dress gifted to her by La. 

"By the time, he's back, let me try it", Khushi thought.

' Khushi, must be damn upset with me! Curse Aman! I told him not to keep any meeting! I wish, these chocolates help me! ' , Arnav thought.

He made his way to front door and was about to ring bell. It was 10:30 pm by now...and was quite late...um...okay, very late! So, rather than being welcomed by frowning wife of his own he took out duplicate keys and opened the door.

While in bedroom, Khushi was struggling with her dress. 

"Hai Devi Maiyya! This dress began and ended too soon", Khushi hailed, while trying to pull the dress, lower to knees, which was some inches above her knees.

Arnav clutched the knob of his bedroom, practised what he would say to her, and finally opened the door to welcome all her cursing but was welcomed by Sizzling Red dress womanWink

Arnav's jaw dropped in awe. The beauty that this lady of his' had, never let him go without an awe. Chocolates dropped, as he saw his lady struggling with red dress. Khushi heard thud of chocolates and saw the gazing man, passionately looking at her.

"You...when did you come? Can't you knock before you come", Khushi said, quite uncomfortable with passionate gazing.

"Kh..uu..sh..ii...I sor...when...how...I..What the...", Arnav stammered.

"What, What the...", Khushi said, and picked up blanket on her bed and covered herself. Arnav got back to his world, closed his mouth, looked here and there, confused and pick up the chocolate packet.

" You don't care about me. You don't care about my demands! You don't love me Arnavji! ", Khushi accused him.

Arnav, who was still admiring beauty of his wife, started walking towards her. His one step forward, made Khushi take one step backward. He came, she moved backward. She stopped only when she was crashed with their bed. He came more and more closer to her...and when they were few inches away, his hand made its way to blanket that covered her beauty and started removing it. And, as usual, Khushi could not stop him.

When blanket was removed, he glanced at her beauty, bought his lips to her cheek and kissed it, sucking the skin passionately...Khushi, taking heavy breaths as usual.

" I am sorry!", said the Husky, passionate voice.

That was enough to melt her more and more. Then he bought his lips near her ears and whispered... 

"Don't you think, Aarav needs a sisterWink? "

Khushi was blushing like tomato. But, she has to get back to her world, family may come anytime. She pushed him back softly.

"So, what you have brought to please your wife? ", Khushi said, changing the topic. Arnav came crashing down from his romantic worldLOL, made a "Oh! This girl" face and took out chocolates from packet.

"Here you go Ma'am",Arnav said.

"Chocolates!!! I love you Arnavji", Khushi said and opened her chocolate without offering him. Arnav smiled while watching his "Simply silly " wife gobble whole lot of Dairy milk. Until, Khushi remembered his presence, only last part of chocolate was left, which had melt by now.

" Arnavji, I know, you don't eat chocolate, but please have some part...please. ", Khushi said.

Arnav, who was watching his wife, agreed obediently and took melted piece of choco from her messy hand and ate it like a kid...without noticing his wife, who was enjoying his innocence. He ate his piece of happiness and smiled at her. He was about to go inside bathroom to wash his hands when a messy hand held those muscular hands tight. 

Khushi, who was now drowned in her husband's innocence, came near him. Cupped his face and bought her lips near his'...and licked the melting chocolate that messed up with his lips. Arnav was not ready for this...some moments back, it was her who bought him back from romantic world and now, she's the one who is going all passionate.

She was still, licking it passionately, often biting his lips in this process. 

'' I love chocolates! ", she said, passionately.

" I love it too! ", Arnav said and started licking the chocolate that remained on her rosy lips...both lovers, enjoying the delicious mixture of love and chocolate. 

They broke their kiss, to let some air come in, resting their foreheads on each other. Arnav's face was now messed with Khushi's chocolaty hand. Quite irresistible now she made her way to his cheeks and started sucking his skin...tasting every part of chocolate.

" Aarav will get a sister soon!", Khushi whispered in his ears and both made their way to bed...enjoying each other...enjoying their Chocolaty Love!Wink  

Okay! I don't know how I wrote. For the very first time I tried my hands on matured OS...Sorry for any mistake!

If you find anything offensive or highly mature(which I know..won't be thereLOL), please PM me, I will remove it asap !

Comment and like!

Love,
Gazal

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Gazal.. - 16 December 2012 at 5:30am

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVshabreenmkapradhagauriranisatv4underground1bestfrndz4eversuganya91ssttuuttiithen123xhebaaaxlocashobz21Swamukasya123anu41982tracy1191danisharamasawmbhambarijeni24Inderpreetgblueivysofiarothsarah_zaishaKhushixoxojshreya16babli0204Brashti24glamourbirdinluvwivARHIday_lilykria1996Mitalp142Diaphanousstarandrainbow1Rudraniipkknd_gbdfaniram1415titanichomelesssmiley24tokyoAyaat1216rajnandini1lusciousluckyXArshiXgatachillymirchigolpokobitalaxmisaradaNilanjana_20aaradhaya1688Reader_Hobbyashmir24Sweta...robinhood008tv_watcherdimple288SharaaBlondiexzySarunArshiloverIPKKNDbigfan1DAlice7_sneha_7Bonhi_ipkkndOrion_N-Siaa-babydevilcrackerszoneRhysennmagss24melfnsnehusashhhsun_shine_girl-Sanayaholic-AfyaAbiLuvsArshitanviaAmanda.Limmoumita03Dalmuthuyayashal_khannannavIronButterflykhushboo1234..sweetchilly..vandana1965...Iyla...daisydee425riafnacoronapsyche-kitzdoll-melonierupzloveu--MISHTEE--newmoon2011LyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.MrDarcyfanGugumintifreya123drunkiiebabeJyo.Arshi.IPKSenorita Sanayajasminerahul_disha_sarunholic_arhiHansaNaNkItA.CSobtiFanShree--Amy--shillu.arshipup03aishu3003.Anisha.CrazyDollAnandiArshi.Sugi.IPKmishti_17-Mrinalini-ara_000chavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Chocolaty Love [ Thank u : Pg 6]" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

PMs sent! Hope u like this OSSmile
If any one wish to receive PM for my other work..please buddy meEmbarrassed

Please comment and like!

Happy reading!Heart

Love,
Gazal

Edited by Gazal.. - 13 December 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArshilovertv_watchershillu.arshiSobtiFanShree

glamourbird

glamourbird

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
aawww...that was so cute!!

So both the ASRs know how to melt khushi!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gazal..

Nilanjana_20

Goldie

Nilanjana_20

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
awww fabulous :)

Gazal..

dimple288

Goldie

dimple288

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
That was lovely

Gazal..

AbiLuvsArshi

IF-Dazzler

AbiLuvsArshi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
awesome... loved it! thx for the PM!

Gazal..

Sweta...

Goldie

Sweta...

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Loved how khushi didn't expect arnav to come so she tried the dress ironically when she was struggling that's when he walks in lol so funny, romantic, cute, awesome :) thanks for the pm :)

Gazal..

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Very cute and sexy!! :)

Gazal..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top