Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Is Delnaz Dolly Bindra's Long Lost Daughter? (Page 3)

desi344 IF-Dazzler
desi344
desi344

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Razor_x

Originally posted by desi344

Originally posted by gotohell222

Another bakwaas topic...Why are there so many people immature in this forum...*yawn* I was expecting a good discussion between different opinionated people, but all I am reading is some kind of kiddish bullsh**. This is a psychological game, which is a microcosm of the world... Please act according to your ages and start topics that are intellectually relevant...so many people acting and resorting to behavior that would be only suitable for kids. Kuch toh sharam karo...Thumbs Down

gosh, its a joke. chilax.

You are defined by what you say...It shows your mentality... I like jokes and appreciate them, only when they do not cross line and are not kiddish. Please think when you write something, I would be ashamed if I made that kind of a joke...This is not an advice just to you, but also to many other forum members that write TMs/posts on a whim..
What you find not funny,someone else might find funny.. It is subjective. Maybe others would be ashamed as to what you find funny.  Surely you are not the arbitrator of jokes or the joke police on the forum. its a matter of taste. if you dont like something,you can chose to ignore it.  

If you are looking for something intellectually stimulating and  relevant , bigg boss is probably not the show for you.. You can look for lectures on Quantum Mechanics on youtube.  Or you can start a detailed thread about the social dynamics of the house and how it simulates real life situations, instead of cribbing about a joke...

So many people on this forum have no decency of what to say and what you should not say...They cross a line of humanity on so many occasions by bashing or joking the contestants personally...I don't know how it is funny to make fun or joke of another human being. It just shows you have no morals or life. You can criticize specific actions, but you shouldn't make a jokes that can potentially hurt someone. 

This topic for example has nothing to do with the show or any content on the show...You must be one of the ignorant people that think that intellectual things can only be in books...The reason I watch bigg boss is because I like the idea of different people in one house and I am interested in it because it is a microcosm (if you even know what that means, which i seriously doubt judging by your ignorance and stupidity in the quote above)...The problem I have with 80% of the topics written in the BB forum is that they are inhumane...I like jokes, but I also feel there should be some strict rules...If you like and support those kind of threads that are malicious against other human beings, than good luck to you but I am going to complain because I don't like it. 

Edited by desi344 - 14 December 2012 at 1:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-

Razor_x Groupbie
Razor_x
Razor_x

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Another bakwaas topic...Why are there so many people immature in this forum...*yawn* I was expecting a good discussion between different opinionated people, but all I am reading is some kind of kiddish bullsh**. This is a psychological game, which is a microcosm of the world... Please act according to your ages and start topics that are intellectually relevant...so many people acting and resorting to behavior that would be only suitable for kids. Kuch toh sharam karo...Thumbs Down

You are defined by what you say...It shows your mentality... I like jokes and appreciate them, only when they do not cross line and are not kiddish. Please think when you write something, I would be ashamed if I made that kind of a joke...This is not an advice just to you, but also to many other forum members that write TMs/posts on a whim..
What you find not funny,someone else might find funny.. It is subjective. Maybe others would be ashamed as to what you find funny.  Surely you are not the arbitrator of jokes or the joke police on the forum. its a matter of taste. if you dont like something,you can chose to ignore it.  

If you are looking for something intellectually stimulating and  relevant , bigg boss is probably not the show for you.. You can look for lectures on Quantum Mechanics on youtube.  Or you can start a detailed thread about the social dynamics of the house and how it simulates real life situations, instead of cribbing about a joke...

So many people on this forum have no decency of what to say and what you should not say...They cross a line of humanity on so many occasions by bashing or joking the contestants personally...I don't know how it is funny to make fun or joke of another human being. It just shows you have no morals or life. You can criticize specific actions, but you shouldn't make a jokes that can potentially hurt someone. It is called 

This topic for example has nothing to do with the show or any content on the show...You must be one of the ignorant people that think that intellectual things can only be in books...The reason I watch bigg boss is because I like the idea of different people in one house and I am interested in it because it is a microcosm (if you even know what that means, which i seriously doubt judging by your ignorance and stupidity in the quote above)...The problem I have with 80% of the topics written in the BB forum is that they are inhumane...I like jokes, but I also feel there should be some strict rules...If you like and support those kind of threads that are malicious against other human beings, than good luck to you but I am going to complain because I don't like it. 
Funny how you seemed to have insulted my intelligence and called me stupid and ignorant, but cried like a baby and complained when someone made a joke about Delnaaz. Hypocrite much? 

First of all these are celebrities. Once they go into the house the are open to scrutiny and to jokes. They are getting paid a lot of money and they are looking for fame. They are fair game to the viewers. If they are going to live their lives like an open wound in front of cameras for fame,they are open to stick. They are putting themselves privy  to compliments and to criticism. That is the nature of the show.  You are doing the opposite and actually insulting other forum members which is childish,immature and something a 7 year old resorts to.

And you dont need to act like you're on some high horse and you are somehow high brow and highly intelligent because you dont agree wit a brand of humor.  Ive been following BB from the very first series in the UK. Im well aware of the social dynamics and game play needed in Big brother which there is very little of in the Indian version. 
Like I said in the earlier post,no one is stopping you from opening a thread and discussing in detail about your 'microcosm' and your social dynamics. Infact there are  threads that already do that.  But insulting people and their posts because of some joke you dont agree with is rather pathetic. Your pseudo intellectual nonsense dosent quite wash. 

joohi5ifyy

Pixieee Newbie
Pixieee
Pixieee

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
lolololol
taurusbb Goldie
taurusbb
taurusbb

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Daughter!! No way maybe younger sister Big smile
..Ice-Cube.. IF-Rockerz
..Ice-Cube..
..Ice-Cube..

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
LOL
desi344 IF-Dazzler
desi344
desi344

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

So many people on this forum have no decency of what to say and what you should not say...They cross a line of humanity on so many occasions by bashing or joking the contestants personally...I don't know how it is funny to make fun or joke of another human being. It just shows you have no morals or life. You can criticize specific actions, but you shouldn't make a jokes that can potentially hurt someone. It is called 

Funny how you seemed to have insulted my intelligence and called me stupid and ignorant, but cried like a baby and complained when someone made a joke about Delnaaz. Hypocrite much? 

First of all these are celebrities. Once they go into the house the are open to scrutiny and to jokes. They are getting paid a lot of money and they are looking for fame. They are fair game to the viewers. If they are going to live their lives like an open wound in front of cameras for fame,they are open to stick. They are putting themselves privy  to compliments and to criticism. That is the nature of the show.  You are doing the opposite and actually insulting other forum members which is childish,immature and something a 7 year old resorts to.

And you dont need to act like you're on some high horse and you are somehow high brow and highly intelligent because you dont agree wit a brand of humor.  Ive been following BB from the very first series in the UK. Im well aware of the social dynamics and game play needed in Big brother which there is very little of in the Indian version. 
Like I said in the earlier post,no one is stopping you from opening a thread and discussing in detail about your 'microcosm' and your social dynamics. Infact there are  threads that already do that.  But insulting people and their posts because of some joke you dont agree with is rather pathetic. Your pseudo intellectual nonsense dosent quite wash. 

First of all, I am a neutral viewer and I do not like or support anyone in the house. I hate it when you try to reason with the immature forum members, they end up coming up stupid excuses rather than seriously consider other person's POV.

Secondly, "These celebrities" are not your slaves that you think that you can treat anyway and it would be okay. They are being paid to participate in this game for things like fame, money etc. The channel is paying them, not you so you're not their boss. They are getting paid for compliments and criticism for specific actions not outright malicious remarks and names (examples listed last paragraph) that people come up with in this forum. I don't get how you have the right to insult them in any way you want because last time I checked no one is perfect. We are all humans so look in your own heart and ask yourself if you are perfect all the time. I assure you none of us are saints and if you insult them than you are also open to insults yourself. "TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED"

You should always be in limit and criticize specific actions..I am not insulting anyone, but I am criticizing them and I am trying to instill humanity for others... I am criticizing them for their lack of humanity and inhumane bashing. Criticizing for specific actions and insulting them in general are very different things and that is what I am trying to say.

Do you think it is humorous when forum members call the celebrities characterless, fatso, pervert, etc . I don't think it is funny when a forum member says that the celeb's parents must be regretting they had that person as a child...These kind of jokes are not funny and I regret it if there are people that find these kind of jokes humorous on someone's expense..There are people that are hurt whether it be those celeb's themselves, their parents, friends and relatives. Think of them as human beings and criticize them within limits and that is what I have been trying to say for last 3 posts. I will criticize and try to reason with the kind of people that think it is okay to make bit**y jokes at someone's expense.

P.S: I've watched 3 seasons of BB India, BB UK and BB US...I have problem with the forum remarks that people think are okay to write...I know what this game is and how it works.

Edited by desi344 - 14 December 2012 at 1:32am

-PrimaDonna-

joohi5ifyy Senior Member
joohi5ifyy
joohi5ifyy

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index