Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Is Delnaz Dolly Bindra's Long Lost Daughter? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

wickedkid

wickedkid

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gotohell222

I SERIOUSLY believe this could be.LOL

LOL LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Delnaz Dolly Bindra's Long Lost Daughter? (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-naureen786-

IF-Sizzlerz

-naureen786-

Veera, MNB, QH Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Dolly Bindra was better!! She was entertaining not like Delnaz who is playing her victim card always!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyySamraat_92

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Seperated at birth. LOL 

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
dolly bindra is straight on face..bomb
delnaaz ji is double faced..ground mine
decide who is more dangerous

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakenjoohi5ifyySamraat_92

gotohell222

Groupbie

gotohell222

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi344

Another bakwaas topic...Why are there so many people immature in this forum...*yawn* I was expecting a good discussion between different opinionated people, but all I am reading is some kind of kiddish bullsh**. This is a psychological game, which is a microcosm of the world... Please act according to your ages and start topics that are intellectually relevant...so many people acting and resorting to behavior that would be only suitable for kids. Kuch toh sharam karo...Thumbs Down

gosh, its a joke. chilax.

priyakenjoohi5ifyy

desi344

IF-Dazzler

desi344

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Another bakwaas topic...Why are there so many people immature in this forum...*yawn* I was expecting a good discussion between different opinionated people, but all I am reading is some kind of kiddish bullsh**. This is a psychological game, which is a microcosm of the world... Please act according to your ages and start topics that are intellectually relevant...so many people acting and resorting to behavior that would be only suitable for kids. Kuch toh sharam karo...Thumbs Down

You are defined by what you say...It shows your mentality... I like jokes and appreciate them, only when they do not cross line and are not kiddish. Please think when you write something, I would be ashamed if I made that kind of a joke...This is not an advice just to you, but also to many other forum members that write TMs/posts on a whim..

Edited by desi344 - 13 December 2012 at 7:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyy

Razor_x

Groupbie

Razor_x

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

You are defined by what you say...It shows your mentality... I like jokes and appreciate them, only when they do not cross line and are not kiddish. Please think when you write something, I would be ashamed if I made that kind of a joke...This is not an advice just to you, but also to many other forum members that write TMs/posts on a whim..
What you find not funny,someone else might find funny.. It is subjective. Maybe others would be ashamed as to what you find funny.  Surely you are not the arbitrator of jokes or the joke police on the forum. its a matter of taste. if you dont like something,you can chose to ignore it.  

If you are looking for something intellectually stimulating and  relevant , bigg boss is probably not the show for you.. You can look for lectures on Quantum Mechanics on youtube.  Or you can start a detailed thread about the social dynamics of the house and how it simulates real life situations, instead of cribbing about a joke...

gotohell222joohi5ifyy

gotohell222

Groupbie

gotohell222

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Razor_x

What you find not funny,someone else might find funny.. It is subjective. Maybe others would be ashamed as to what you find funny.  Surely you are not the arbitrator of jokes or the joke police on the forum. its a matter of taste. if you dont like something,you can chose to ignore it.  

If you are looking for something intellectually stimulating and  relevant , bigg boss is probably not the show for you.. You can look for lectures on Quantum Mechanics on youtube.  Or you can start a detailed thread about the social dynamics of the house and how it simulates real life situations, instead of cribbing about a joke...

Ethered Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.