Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Is Delnaz Dolly Bindra's Long Lost Daughter?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gotohell222

Groupbie

gotohell222

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I SERIOUSLY believe this could be. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alisha23priyakenAutumn_Fairysheenugjoohi5ifyydipali13gangnamstyle*PunjabiGirl*Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Delnaz Dolly Bindra's Long Lost Daughter?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsang

Goldie

sweetsang

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
they used to look alike  when i used to see them in movies n tv..now tht both have come to bb ..they look diff...
ya but both have something in common...Both have weird voice when they shout

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amfundajoohi5ifyydipali13Samraat_92

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
come on yar! that is very offending hahahah

i still find dolly bindra better then irani!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NR_786joohi5ifyysarah75mihali7.Shayari.

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
201% chance..gud discovery;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyySamraat_92

joohi5ifyy

joohi5ifyy

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Yes, I think she is. Featurs bhi milte hain and dono ki Harkate bhi ek jaisi hai.

But Dolly is lil better in the sense ki wo jo bhi karti hai sabke saamne karti hai,Delnaaz ki tarah back-stabber nahi hai.Delnaaz is more dangerous

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmfundaSamraat_92

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hhaahha ur post is cracking me up!!gud oneROFL

desi344

IF-Dazzler

desi344

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Another bakwaas topic...Why are there so many people immature in this forum...*yawn* I was expecting a good discussion between different opinionated people, but all I am reading is some kind of kiddish bullsh**. This is a psychological game, which is a microcosm of the world... Please act according to your ages and start topics that are intellectually relevant...so many people acting and resorting to behavior that would be only suitable for kids. Kuch toh sharam karo...Thumbs Down

Edited by desi344 - 13 December 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kool535AlrightokieShinyGirl-PrimaDonna-

kool535

kool535

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi344

Another bakwaas topic...Why are there so many people immature in this forum...*yawn* I was expecting a good discussion between different opinionated people, but all I am reading is some kind of kiddish bullsh**. This is a psychological game, which is a microcosm of the world... Please act according to your ages and start topics that are intellectually relevant...so many people acting and resorting to behavior that would be only suitable for kids. Kuch toh sharam karo...Thumbs Down

Very well said Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.