Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sunshine94

IF-Dazzler

sunshine94

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
oh god ,LOL,the kid is gonna play cupid between randeep n rashmi...

hezzz so sweet,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.Wink

lovely epi

Edited by sunshine94 - 13 December 2012 at 11:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseskash_meet10.FieryPhoenix.frozen.devilMehek25KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "little matchmaker" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i agree with you totally on this the way he said to his bua no we should stay bit longer and when he asked randeep what type of girl would you like to have LOLLOL and the way he looked at rashmi was priceless too good i think this guy matchmaker will bring randeep and rashmi togather ! so far getting very interesting

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I think Randeep is more than fine with Bittu's attempt at matchmaking.  LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
i agree with u !!

he is so adorable kid the way he spoke to Randeep reg. matchmaking was just too sweet n cute

though Randeep was ok with it but Rashmi was a bit shy LOL they both make a good couple Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10sarunarshi72--sumana13--KhatamKahani

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Bittu is a real darling...loved the way he tried his hand at matchmaking...Randeep of course seemed all in favour of it...
Lovely show...very well done and superb performance from each and every actor...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--KhatamKahani

riyaroses

Goldie

riyaroses

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
really ..  the kid was so  cute ...    randeep nd  rashmi  really  look gud 2gethr ..  

.FieryPhoenix.

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Umm... I think the kid is annoying. Why cant writers write children as children? No kid asks aapke ghar mein kaun kaun hai (exact words) . And kids are not worried abt how some random guy or a new "dost" wants in his future wife.

I found the last segment to be a dead bore. For me the weakest sections of the show are rashmi and bittu. Everything else is so edgy. They bring the entire show to a halt.

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with you to an extent.

The week prior to this, I found the most Rashmi scenes unbelievably boring.  Even the scenes where she and her sister-in-law were grieving, all I could think was that it's so obvious they are acting.  The Randeep-Rashmi scenes, the only thing good was Randeep, and I saw no spark between the two.

Then came this Monday.  And I do see them as interesting. I really liked the way he was kind of aware as he dropped her off home.

About the kid, I do agree that he's now getting to be too much.  That hospital scene, they had acheieved the goal already when Randeep told her it's nice to hear she was worried for him.  He then quickly covered.  The part where he confirmes he's unmarried, that could've been done still through Bittu, but not unrealistic way Bittu asked.  He could've asked the same question in a more kid-like way.  Kids do ask questions like that, but not the the way Bittu did.  And the whole type thing was unneeded, since it was already established that Randeep liked her, and we saw Rashmi's reaction to the knowledge that he's unmarried.

Then Friday's episode.  Why that stupid shot of Bittu looking from Rashmi to Randeep during the silence after "acchi ladki hai"?  Stop beating our heads with it, and overdoing it.

Subtlety and low key works for this couple.  Don't over do it and force stupid stuff in there.

Edited by likarsh - 14 December 2012 at 10:18pm

bips

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.