Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
this is like sucking u in... written with so much thought .. !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stuck There. (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purple_Lady

this is like sucking u in... written with so much thought .. !

thanks Big smile

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
good. its really good. i can't say anything, coz its touched me on a personal level, and well, whatever.LOL But anyway I'm a huge fan of your writing, you're one of those people who I 'like' by default, and there are very few of them because most of these angst pieces just piss me off, but you make me like them so i love ya for that.LOL

spicySugar..

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Just brilliant...loved it
m speechless...u are such an awesome writer

spicySugar..

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

good. its really good. i can't say anything, coz its touched me on a personal level, and well, whatever.LOL But anyway I'm a huge fan of your writing, you're one of those people who I 'like' by default, and there are very few of them because most of these angst pieces just piss me off, but you make me like them so i love ya for that.LOL

I dunno why but sometimes I feel, there is a lot of bottled up angst within you LOL I could be wrong Tongue Thanks for liking me by default Embarrassed Though lately I've hardly went crazy over some of your writing pieces, you still love me for my angst Embarrassed I appreciate that a lot! Thanks! Hug

IndigoBlues

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kinjal--

Just brilliant...loved it
m speechless...u are such an awesome writer

thank you! Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

I dunno why but sometimes I feel, there is a lot of bottled up angst within you LOL I could be wrong Tongue Thanks for liking me by default Embarrassed Though lately I've hardly went crazy over some of your writing pieces, you still love me for my angst Embarrassed I appreciate that a lot! Thanks! Hug

Um...well maybe, people have told me that, but I don't like making a big issue out of it, and besides angst is way too overrated, people do and write crap in the name of angst. That is why I like your angst, I don't think it's fake, unlike some sparkly vampire fad going around nowadays.(no offense if you're a TwiHard, what i mean to say is your stories have depthLOL) And its okay if you don't like my stuff...as a writer I should be open to criticism because is if you always liked each of my stories, I wouldn't feel motivated enough to do something better...one day you will read my works and go 'oh wow', and that will be becoz you weren't so generous in praise earlierLOL anyway, hope to read more of your works, your PanSh stuff is the only thing I'm getting out of you nowadaysLOL

spicySugar..

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Um...well maybe, people have told me that, but I don't like making a big issue out of it, and besides angst is way too overrated, people do and write crap in the name of angst. That is why I like your angst, I don't think it's fake, unlike some sparkly vampire fad going around nowadays.(no offense if you're a TwiHard, what i mean to say is your stories have depthLOL) And its okay if you don't like my stuff...as a writer I should be open to criticism because is if you always liked each of my stories, I wouldn't feel motivated enough to do something better...one day you will read my works and go 'oh wow', and that will be becoz you weren't so generous in praise earlierLOL anyway, hope to read more of your works, your PanSh stuff is the only thing I'm getting out of you nowadaysLOL

Angst is my fav genre, seriously. There is so much you can play around with, each character has his/her own way of dealing with it. I kinda hold angst as something noble. I suck with fluff and romance, they make me sick. I like reading them but while writing, it comes as something unnatural. Unless I'm in the mood LOL

I did like your DEK works, don't say that LOL with TBP, like I had said, I couldn't connect properly to the characters. It's not you, it's me. When it comes to FFs, I'm a very choosy person. Though when it comes to dramas, shows etc, I'm a generally easily pleased kinda personality Tongue

I dunno why I don't write. TBP is the only thing I watch on TV and it doesn't inspire me anymore. PanSh...it's been so LONG that I've ventured into them Cry no avis, no written stuff on them Ouch TBP better inspire me now! Angry

Not a TwiHard so not offended. I hate that thing! I admit that I used  to be a TwiHard but hey, everyone is allowed mistakes in life LOL I'm happy that you like my angst, means a lot Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.