Posted: 11 years ago
I have read your writings before in different forums too; you were in Dekha Ek Khawab forum too right? Brilliant stuff. And this piece is another master piece. Seriously the way your write about emotions is...wow! 
The angst, remorse...could feel the emotions. Beautiful this one is! :)
Originally posted by Ameres

I have read your writings before in different forums too; you were in Dekha Ek Khawab forum too right? Brilliant stuff. And this piece is another master piece. Seriously the way your write about emotions is...wow! 
The angst, remorse...could feel the emotions. Beautiful this one is! :)

Oh yeah, I was in DEK! Though it feels like ages ago...sorry but I don't quite remember you. Have a terrible memory 😆

Thank you so much! 😳
Originally posted by TheBrat

What'd I say about this work? Beautiful, amazing and the like wouldn't go with the feel. Heart wrenching, stuck a chord would be too abstract to define. For a lack of better word I'd stick with...brilliant.

This left me speechless...literally. All I can say is thanks..seriously, thank you for such a wonderful comment! 😳
this is really superb 👏
very well written and very sad
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

this is really superb 👏
very well written and very sad

thank you 😊
this is like sucking u in... written with so much thought .. !
Originally posted by Purple_Lady

this is like sucking u in... written with so much thought .. !

thanks 😃
good. its really good. i can't say anything, coz its touched me on a personal level, and well, whatever.😆 But anyway I'm a huge fan of your writing, you're one of those people who I 'like' by default, and there are very few of them because most of these angst pieces just piss me off, but you make me like them so i love ya for that.😆
Just brilliant...loved it
m speechless...u are such an awesome writer
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

good. its really good. i can't say anything, coz its touched me on a personal level, and well, whatever.😆 But anyway I'm a huge fan of your writing, you're one of those people who I 'like' by default, and there are very few of them because most of these angst pieces just piss me off, but you make me like them so i love ya for that.😆

I dunno why but sometimes I feel, there is a lot of bottled up angst within you 😆 I could be wrong 😛 Thanks for liking me by default 😳 Though lately I've hardly went crazy over some of your writing pieces, you still love me for my angst 😳 I appreciate that a lot! Thanks! 🤗