Live Discussion Thread -60 Update Page 12 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Muna_93

Hehehe yeah, they just switched the cam to her. Omggg I don't know why every time I see Del sleeping it reminds of this:

plz plz plz dont insult pugs by comparing them with del!!!!
i luv dogs!!!
Originally posted by Muna_93

Hehehe yeah, they just switched the cam to her. Omggg I don't know why every time I see Del sleeping it reminds of this:

I object dogs are very very cute creatures. You may say this:

Edited by Chitrashi - 11 years ago
Looks like sumthing happened with Aashka today and coz of dat she is behaving weird.

She must have had a confrontation with someone
Please stop comparing Pugs wid delnaaz,I love pugs πŸ˜­
*reserved*

But there's another thread labelled 60 isn't there?
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashdgr8

Okay... but hold on...Its a Parivaarik Show πŸ˜‰ 
ohho..!!!! this parivaarik thing is now irritating me..!!! πŸ˜‘
dil ki bhadaas bhi nahi nikaal sakte.. 
Someone pleaseee tell me why Aashka's talking to the camera? What happened? I just turned the live feed on and heard her say she has cleared some confusion?
Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Umm, what is wrong with Sana sharing Rajev and Nik's blanket?

Urvashi and Mink used to do it too with Nik ...Nik still lies beside Urvashi in girls' room on her bed...you guys have no friggin objections to that. 

And Nik isn't Urvashi's property that he'll sit with her 24/7...they've never done that before and mind you, this is not the first time Sana-Nik-Raj are having a night session. They have been doing it for weeks now...so no need to attack Sana in all this. πŸ₯±

yaar whenever rajeev niketan goes behind sana , people say sana went behind rajeev niketan. When niketan comes to sana, they say sana move away from niketan , its urvashi's place . Nobody has told niketan and rajeev to go to sana. Niketan can walk to urvashi's place and rajeev can walk to delnaaz .When she talks with vishal, these two go and sit with them . And this nik rajeev sana conversation has been goin on since that devil task began , not suddenly this morning
Originally posted by suj01

Aashka still talking to the cameraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor Ashka..pity her for the time when she is going to come out of BB and enter real world...It will be really really embarassing 😳😳..Rather than hate or annoyed, i'm pitying her..
BB6 LIVE STREAM UPDATES - 14th December '12

** Time is in India Time
** Bolds bits are important/interesting
** Red bits are spoilers.

8:02am - Cam shifts to pool view. Wake up alarm must be playing. *muted*

8:08am - Rajev is outside near the fish tank. Cam switches inside. In kitchen, Sana - my favourite song. Imam - don't like English songs, I prefer Hindi songs. I used to like Linkin Park. In red bedroom Karsihma singing - I try so hard and.. Niketan saying they played a song fo Rajev today. Karishma saying they show play It's my life by Jon Bon Jovi.

8:11am - In yellow bedroom, Santosh stretching, Sana in bathroom dancing. Outside, people dancing and going to the bathroom. Second round of songs? Sana jumping and skipping and going into the house! πŸ˜†

8:13am - In kitchen, Niketan filling water and BB buzzes for batteries. In the red bedroom, Karishma singing - I try so hard to lose it all, but in the end, it doesn't even matter - on her bed.. πŸ˜²Santosh joking while still in bed with Vishal. In captain's room, Delnaaz is up. In the kitchen, Sapna and Karishma waiting for tea. Sapna goes to get her cup. She's back with her mug.

*break*

8:22am - Rajev comes in the kitchen and teases Karishma and then asks Sana for the lyrics to the song. She speaks slowly and he says she's saying the lyrics jaise dua pad rahi ho. Sana laughs. Niketan in kitchen. Karishma seems to be making coffee and Sana making tea. Niketan is telling Sana that last night the other stove was on but you didn't keep it on. Obviously! πŸ˜† Then Karishma leaves so again Rajev asks Sana for the lyrics for the song and she says - I tried so hard to lose it all but in the end it doesn't even matter. Aashka joins.

8:26am - BB makes an announcement and muted. Rajev saying they woke them early today - 7:30am.  Now everyone is going to change batteries. Sana telling Santosh his tea is ready, she's pouring. He says ok. Sana singing the BB song. Rajev saying outside it's really chilly cold. πŸ˜†

8:31am - Aashka in yellow bedroom? Urva still in bed under her blanket. In kitchen Sana talking to Rajev and eating wafers. Sana saying that if she doesn't eat popcorn while watching a movie she can't concentrate on the story. Rajev saying people call him to film premiers (English). Sana saying she's gone to many English film premiers as well. Rajev - how come I never saw you there? Sana - Even I never saw you anywhere, until here. πŸ˜† In red bedroom, Aashka going through her suitcase and Karishma saying it feels like London, that's how cold it is outside. Karishma asking Aashka what she is wearing. Aashka - don't know, everything is repeating. Karishma - wear something Indian. Urva - no. Karishma - show me what you wore in first week. Karishma - I know that coz I was going to get it from Avenue? So show me something else. Delnaaz going out. Karishma - I was dancing so much with my head early morning that I've hurt my neck.πŸ˜† Aashka yelling for Sana, she comes. Aashka - do you have any half sleeve deep neck top. Sana - deep neck? Do you remember any? She walks off to check. Aashka thinking. Karishma - I've really hurt my neck. Aashka - you've worn it on a friday? Sana - first friday. Karishma - no one will remember the first friday. Aashka - she wore it a few days before. Sana - wear it over a white ganji. Aashka - I should wear a ganji and sit? Sana - I dont have any neck vek one. Karishma - I wonder if I can wear my polka dot dress. Urvashi asleep.

8:42am - Niketan in kitchen pouring himself a second cup of coffee? 

Missed Update - Niketan calling Urvashi. Karishma asking how's my hair. Urvashi say's perfect.

8:45am - Sana and Niketan sitting in front of the fish tank and joking. Aashka, Delnaaz and Sapna sitting close by and discussing the noises outside. Del says that I sleep deeply but yesterday there was a lot of light on my face. Aashka saying she'll go for a bath. Del - brinjals have come. Sapna remembering Sampat's cooking. Sana and Niketan talking. Sana laughing. Rajev also sitting there (didn't even see him there πŸ˜†). Cam shifts to them. Sana - should I put nail polish but acetone isn't there. Rajev - did you order. Sana - no. Rajev - mangaya nahi aur bol rahi hai bheja nahi. So she orders. Now Del, Sapna laughing listening to Sana say something about daal ka taste. Del - we danced like mad yesterday. Sapna - maza aa gaya! Rajev - ab se hafte main do maar nominate hoonga. Sana/Sapna - main bhi don't worry. Sapna - I drank a lot and chips. Two big glasses. Del - any letter came for bag pack. Sapna - it'll come. Vishal is crazy, he didn't even say sorry or do anything to get of the sun bed. He screamed at me that you aren't BB this that and the stretcher came. Whole week he's been on it. Del - yeah it's troublesome for others also. Cam switches to Sana, Nik, Rajev conversation. Rajev - I tried so hard to irritate. Last night Imam comes and says I tried so hard to irritate. Niketan telling the lyrics and Sana discussing. Rajev and Sapna discussing chawal transfer that Imam was asking last night after lights off. Rajev - he can't transfer rice? It's so easy. Then he says yesterday azaan was going on and he said I'm not a practicing Muslim but 4 people were watching so he  was making dua. Sana - it's ok, leave it. Rajev going on. Niketan telling SApna the lyrics and confirming with Sana.

8:58am - Karishma in red bedroom putting make up. Sapna walks in. They discuss there's a line to take a bath. First Aashu and then Sapna and then Kari can go.  Sapna showing Aashka a dress that she hasn't worn and Aashka can wear. Aashka - r u sure? she repeats it a few times. Sapna - yes if I wasn't sure I wouldn't give it to you. Imam asks  Karishma the lyrics to another song and Karishma singing it. *random chatter about cleaning*

9:03am - BB rings a bell and Sana gets a letter and reads it out loud. BB chahte hai ki aap kitchen, dining and living area mirrors. *muted* Del saying she'll make Imam do it.

*took a break* 

9:10am - Rajev talking to Sana about Vishal in the kitchen. He was saying that he said he would not go inside because there were a lot of people back biting. Sana saying you don't know what's going on outside the house. Rajev - Rakesh came and he also spoke about the house only.

9:16am - Del comes in the kitchen and tells Rajev that he can be the next captain if he survives the eviction. 

*taking a break*

9:35am - Niketan was cleaning the mirrors. Rajev talking to Sana outside and then goes to talk to Karishma. *missed*

9:40am - Del in kitchen talking about cooking. Niketan still cleaning mirrors. Outside, Rajev and Karishma still by the fish tank. Karishma sees Vishal on stretcher and feels sorry for how long he's been on it. Rajev - Niketan told me that people do things if it's a task, and I said that if she does something then I will have a reaction. Karishma - but everyone has a different reaction. Rajev - exactly. If Niketan does some stupidity, then you will get angry that how could he do that? BB wants the reaction but if the same thing is happening and the same reaction is given so it'll look very stupid. πŸ˜• 

9:45am - Aashka in kitchen preparing for breakfast. Del hanging around. BB announces that Santosh should place his batteries properly. Aashka is filling water bottles and Del is asking her plan for cooking something. Vishal and Santosh can be seen in the yellow bedroom. Aashka - I want to make it soupy. Urvashi is still in her bed. Rajev and Karishma. Rajev - I didn't know what happened. Del says you keep saying delu delu. Take a stand. So I asked Urvashi coz I was really hurt. I told her that please eat it I wouldn't mind and would eat it. If it's a mistake..Cam switches back to kitchen. Niketan done cleaning mirrors. Del thanks him and says Sappy doesn't need to right? She carries bucket of hot water to the bathroom. Rajev outside - I don't need proof from Niketan if he's good or bad, I know. Also Sana. Rakesh was very angry with me and say that people talk sh*t about you. Overall people talk good about you behind your back. This whole thing started from somewhere else. In 1st week, Aashka came crying to you and gave you a hug and you hugged her and you spoke about Rohit and she went and told Delu that Rajev hugs so tightly and that's where it started from. She said very mean things about Niketan. I do so much masti with you (karishma) and I compliment you but it's not me that for any girl, I say anything cheap. So if anyone says that for me it hurts or Rajev is looking at me like that. When did I do that? Masti, warm relationship. And if people say that about it. Even you did the bed wali baat. If I say the same conversation to 3 boys and say Karishma said this, you will look bad. And Salman will say, Karishma, you talk like this and you wont even remember it. Karishma - if you didn't mean it that way, audience will not see it that way. Let them talk. So many people told me Vishal is using you and I said I'm a good girl. Rajev - he said you are not Shakti Kapoor, you're not a rapist but that's where it has reached. When I dance with a girl, I wont take advantage of a girl. I cant take care of a girl when I cant even of myself. When your own friends talk like this about you, it feels bad. Urvashi is my sister and we have a rapport. I get hurt. Karishma - try to think about your brother's words. I'm not going to argue with people. Rajev - ever since Niketan and I were nominated, our behaviour didn't have a jump where I start dancing with Karishma. But some people's behaviour.. Niketan is heard and Rajev says I'm going to the loo. Niketan says onions are cut. Saboo dana. Karishma goes to sit in the shade. Niketan says - these monkeys have grown some balls overnight. White hearts on their laps. Niketan and Karishma walk inside. Karishma singing - main karun to sala character dheela hai. Both in kitchen. Niketan saying mausambis have gone bad. He washes 2.

9:59am - Karishma is telling Aashka that her mom has the same hairstyle but no fringe. She's had bob the whole life. Niketan offering them papayas. Karishma and Aashka saying they had a restless sleep at night. Urvashi is up and in the kitchen.

10:02am - Karishma says she loves Kanye West and Niketan says he doesn't like Kanye West coz he's dark. Then he names other African Americans he doesn't like. He says controversial lines and Karishma says that's why I didn't respond. Niketan asks Aashka about her marriage plans. He says if he has a boy first, he's sorted. If not, he'll try a second time. πŸ˜• Sapna in kitchen. *random chat* Karishma saying that Mehek's bf proposed to him on stage. And she said yes. Aashka my bf is too reserved. Karishma says it's a very personal thing. Sapna says yes. Niketan says Karishma shut up *missed* Karishma screaming in a British accent. πŸ˜† They discuss Imam. Niketan says Imam is looking for a boy for Sana, tell him to look for you as well. Sapna says something about not trusting Imam's choice. Niketan making protein shake. Karishma leaves. Now they discuss the order of them going for a shower.

10:12am - In yellow bedroom, Imam is talking to Vishal and recommending what he should wear. Santosh ironing his jeans. Vishal starts singing. Imam trying to get him to put a scarf around his neck. πŸ˜† Imam saying how do you wear t-shirts and V necks. In the kitchen, Karishma wearing denim shorts under her dress and Sapna telling her to wear something more lady like. He lifts her dress to show her tights. Sapna - you are lady not by what you wear on the outside but what you wear on the inside. Karishma goes for a shower. Aashka's done cooking.

10:17am - Imam still packing in the yellow bedroom. 

*just food discussion and boys getting ready. Rajev having breakfast - saboo dana khichdi*

Important Updates:
10:45am - Rajev imitates Imam in front of Sapna and Karishma. Sapna says he imitates Imam well.

11 - 11:15am - Vishal and Santosh are ready. Karishma's hair is being style by Sapna. Karishma is matching Sapna's outfit. Imam applying his make up and has spiked his hair. Niketan taking his suitcase to the store room.

11:26am - Vishal telling Santosh talking outside that whoever he makes friendships with, he follows through and not just yes no. Then he says "woh bechari pareshaan ho gayi". Not sure in reference to whom but Karishma was sitting near the fish tank and she gets up and goes inside. Vishal - what a great top shot we'd make. Both of them are found together.

11:45am - Karishma talking to Rajev in the living area. Rajev - if I stay or Niketan goes, alot of things change for me. But if others go, it makes no different. I only care about Niketan. Karishma - I get along with everyone but I'm thinking what content am I giving. Rajev - pretty woman *sings* He says when you went out, how did you feel you were looking? Karishma - nice, simple, who I am. Rajev - and others? Karishma - good. Raajev - I was saying a lot of good things to Urvashi and I didn;t realize I was not wearing my mic. Urvashi told me kabhi to achchi cheezein bolte waqt mic pehen leya kar. πŸ˜† Karishma is crying and Rajev is correcting her Hindi to distract her. She says dont or I'll get irritated. Rajev - it's okay, you are my friend, I dont mind if you are irritated. There are so few people, if you dont talk to 2 people, you'll think oh sh*t, what am I doing. Karishma - I just want Jan to come. Rajev - there are only 28 days like you said. Niketan comes and says the party was for Rajev and Rajev says you know who the party was for, Rajev ke... so don't joke with me. BB rings a bell and Rajev goes to the kitchen. Niketan goes to the store room. Sana comes and Rajev says that Niketan says keep Sana in the store room. Rajev - Sana aap ja sakti hain and Sana says itne jaldi main nahi jaane wali and Rajev says ai hai! πŸ˜† Santosh singing outside and Vishal listening.

11:55am - Rajev saying to Urvashi, yesterday when I was dancing with you I was looking at you but you didn't notice and I said, Urvashi you were looking good. But I couldn't compiment you then coz the music was very loud. The colour really suited you. When you go home and see the footage you'll realize. Even Salman will tell you today. Now Rajev telling Urvashi that his Aakhri farmaan is already done and Urvashi is saying that Vishal also said the same thing that now what will happen. Niketan talking about Vishal ko na and BB has lowered the volume. 

12:02pm - Rajev is vomiting outside. Santosh is patting his back. Urvashi is there and Niketan and Karishma also come there. Niketan tells other people that Rajev is throwing up. Aashka comes. Rajev saying ever since the task started he would get a headache and want to vomit. Sana comes. Sana - ho gayi? Cam changes to Delnaaz getting ready. Rajev says he didn't vomit. He was just gagging.

12:38pm - Santosh talking to Vishal saying that Salman will say, Santosh, you are nominated again. They joke around. Santosh saying he will show his talent. He's assuming Salman will see his pretend alcoholic state scene and will comment on that so he's doing a back and forth out loud. Inside the red bedroom, Sana - imagine if Salman is wearing a leopard print today. Urvashi - then you'll definitely go mad and there will be no limit to your happiness. πŸ˜†

12:45pm - Eviction day special started!

*on a break*
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago