Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Bigg Boss 6: Imam Siddique, Rajev Paul, Vishal Karwal, Niketan Madhok or Santosh Shukla – who will get evicted this Friday?

Bigg Boss 6: Imam Siddique, Rajev Paul, Vishal Karwal, Niketan Madhok or Santosh Shukla – who will get evicted this Friday?

Girl power surely rules in this glass-walled house…and how! This week, all the men have been nominated for eviction. But who do you think will be shown the door?

Lots of tears were shed – especially by Sapna Bhavnani and Vishal Karwal – when Dinesh Lal Yadav 'Nirahua' got evicted yesterday evening. And soon after the sob-fest in Bigg Boss 6, the inmates were called in to give their nominations. While Sana Khan emerged as everyone's favourite, Delnaz too got high number of votes and became safe.

Sapna was asked to exercise her power as captain and save three others. She chose to save the remaining girls – Aashka Goradia, Urvashi Dholakia and Karishma Kotak. As a result all the men got nominated for eviction that will take place on Friday.

So it's decided that one of the five dudes – Imam Siddique, Vishal Karwal, Rajev Paul, Niketan Madhok and Santosh Shukla – will get voted out. But who do you think is in real danger? Will it be the bizarrely entertaining Imam, the chocolate boy Vishal, the over-emotional Rajev, the model-guy Niketan or the coquettish Santosh?

Surely, it's time to wait and watch as the women rejoice their 'safe' status. But till then you tell us people – who do you think will get evicted on Friday?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asra.mirani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Who will get evicted?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asra.mirani

asra.mirani

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
santosh ko nekalooo >.<

munaza08

Groupbie

munaza08

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Santosh

TheJake

IF-Sizzlerz

TheJake

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

It's tought between Santosh and Vishal. I think, Santosh - But seeing he is more entertaining than Vishal right now. Say both of them stay then Rajeev for sure. Then again, three of em got factors to say in the house. Santosh, Kar. Vishal, Sana. Rajeev, Delnaa.

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
santoshi or lazishaal need to go Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13-shabz-

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Its between Niketan and Vishal.

Rajiv's brother just entered and put seeds of doubt in Rajiv's mind so BB is hoping there's a potential Delnaz-Rajiv fight brewing. Rajiv is safe because of that. 

Santosh and Aashka are also going through some sort of a cold war. Their war will soon erupt. BB isn't gonna let go of Santosh this week. 

Imam is well Imam.LOL He ain't going anywhere.

So that leaves Niketan and Vishal. Vishal might be saved by his fan girls. I'm not too hopeful about Niketan's chances. 

TheTrollercoaster

gotohell222

Groupbie

gotohell222

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
this is a tough one.

i am not a fan of Santosh (yet).
but atleast the dude brings something to the table.

I can't see Rajeev and Imam leaving, I think they have a firm fan base by now.

I see Vishal going ( even though I think those tears for Dinesh were real, and i respect that).

Sharif.Badmaash

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Seems like it's between Niketan and Vishal!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.