•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #33

Morning, GH ppl having b'fast' Prof asks where is P.. mom says she's in her room' Prof says no one should talk about what happened yesterday.. P will become sad' no one should talk about that boy' he tells Dadi pointedly.. Dadi berates him' tells Prof to register police case, says what if that boy creates havoc in marriage also.. Prof says I know, we should be careful.. Jagmohan & Nitin arrive .. Jagmohan he tells Prof no need to worry about yesterday and no need to give police complaint either' we are all with you.. he says I'm proud of P's brave actions yesterday.. all happy.. Prof says its thanks to your great attitude, or someone else would have broken off the engagement.. mom asks about N's mom.. Jagmohan says she's still upset hence did not come.. Dadi goes to kitchen & tells mom that these ppl are behaving too nicely, they know that our neck is caught in the trap.. I expect them to demand huge dowry soon.. mom defends Jagmohan's family .. Dadi says u ppl are too nave.. they will remove P's faults after the marriage & make demands.. P overhears, looks upset..

P goes to room worried.. Arushi comes up and says don't listen to Dadi's rants, she always says such things.. I know u r feeling bad' just ignore her words.. Arushi says soon everything will cool down.. P denies and says more tamasha is waiting to happen.. P doubts Jagmohan's pleasant attitude.. says, what if Dadi is correct ? Arushi protests, tells P to talk to Nitin about the issue.. Arushi says why did you do this.. P puzzled.. Arushi continues and says so much happened but u never told me anything' I know I'm young, but could have helped you in your troubles, u never gave me a chance.. P says I just did not want to trouble you' Arushi says u did the right thing in slapping that boy..

K still sitting on the bike' remembers engagement scenes and P's slap.. P putting ring on Nitin's finger' Angad comes up and asks K what is this I'm hearing, P got engaged to some other boy ' says I felt very bad on hearing it' no reaction from K.. C tells Angad not to disturb K' but Angad says, I'm not going to sit quietly, he continues and tells K such a big trouble happened and you never called me' if I had known I would have bombed the hotel and burned everything down' Angad blames T and C for being silent' C says if K wanted it, then we would have reacted' Angad tells K that when P slapped me, I somehow controlled myself, but I will not tolerate P slapping you' still no reaction from K.. Angad looks at K and smirks..  Prof & Adr leave for work.. Rolli comes and greets everyone.. Dadi looks annoyed, berates Rolli and says she was conspiring with P' blames Rolli for encouraging P to wear the pink sari and go meet K..  Dadi tells Rolli not to come to GH anymore' P shocked, tries to defend Rolli, but Dadi blasts her as well' Rolli leaves, in tears'

Angad & friends again celebrating.. Angad says, if K had not come inbetween, I would have got my revenge from P long back' but now I'm happy the way things turned out' now I will make sure that K's love and P's life is totally destroyed' that one slap will be hell for them.. Angad continues and says one one thing has troubled me' why P's engagement not yet broken.. cannot trust these educated ppl' Jugnu says I don't think this K will do anything, he has gone into stupor ' Angad says don't worry, I will make sure that P's engagement is broken, but K will get blamed for it' I will make sure P hates K and does not forgive him in entire life.. this is Angad's revenge..

Edited by a_uma - 11 years ago
salute u for ur dedication👍🏼
thnx for the lovely update...