Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Hello dear...welcome to the forum... Hughope you have a lovely time here and in the forthcoming one too... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahildevraniharish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello RJN Fanzzz (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
sana gud time here...i know u are late but it does'nt matter because i know how much u are crazy for aniruddh that's why u r handling all the fanpages on facebook and even housewife fanpage
Sana please...u could request other fanpage users to join housewife forum whenever the show starts

I feel so jealous yaar...still AD has not added me on fb and u r so connected to him that he mostly replies u

Huh huh huh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahil

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
heya... its okay der aaye durust aaye Wink chalta hai... LOL

welcome to the forum sweetyHugHug
am sure you would have fun over hereCool
well i have this habit of giving naamkaran... chalo aapka namkaran karte hai... will call you sana or sinie well i love both the names.. choose which you like..Big smile soryy habit se majburLOL

Sanahildevraniharish

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
 SmileWelcome dear in our forum Smile chalo aap aayii bahar aayii Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanahilRashmi04__Sonali__

Sanahil

Groupbie

Sanahil

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Very very very happy to see such a warm welcom... thnx a lot guyzz... i  m sooo glad.. Smile

Rashmi04 , PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI , sonali.singh , khosla03,  lashy , devraniharish ... thnk u all.. love u guyz..

roshaeldsouza91 u can call me whatever u wanna call me.. sana , san, or sinie.. i like all.. Smile

very sad to know that Sona Darling has left the forum.. i hope she'll come back soon.
I'll miss you Sona.

devraniharishroshaeldsouza91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.