Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

WU 13/12/2012::: The evil man face revealed..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
The Episode starts with Gopi's dream..She saw a dream squences ( on a song of Janam dekhalo mitagayi doriyan ) she saw Ahemji or some romantic moments with him... But after a while her dream come shattered or her Ahem gone far away from her... She cried or lying on earth.. Than her friend cottu camel comes her...she saw him n huged him n cried..Cry

Here in MM

Kokila ask to parag abt Ahem or he said he have no Newz abt him... For listining this koki was going to shattered.. than Hetal said to parag go n call to jigar now he reached bhuj..n parag leave.. Hetal trying to console Koki n said u heard our Jigar is reached in bhuj.. But koki did not react. Shocked here Baa goes upsed to see koki condition or Hetal come to soothing Baa.. Seen all this urmila Said im scared from this house condition..she stoodup n come towards Baa n said u dont worry i will do something than..vivanji will be allright.. Shocked she come to Koki n said her see howz ur gopi vahu n Ahem dikr they till yet that wont call You... But Koki is still in a truma n slient mode Ouch than kinjal come n ask koki to saying something but than Rashi n Kinjal gets fight just coz Koki saw n saying something to them but No Koki did not react...Ouch Rashi is crying..or n said Kakiji plz say something scold on me tell me im not do my work properly but fro Koki side is big slienance Disapprove

here Jigar reached in bhuj and on reahed that Village when there gopi call him.. Than Parag calls come n Jigar tell him..he reached to bhuj or soon he find Gopi.. Smile Parag cut the call n pray to kahnaji n said plz help my Ahem n gopi.. Ouch Parag come in to room or tell hetal wht Jigar said to him... Hetal looks tiny happy n she give thank to kahnaji.. Smile

In Bhuj
Gopi come with camel.. Or other side one shooter was ready to shot her... But camel come infront of her or hide her behind him or she saved..so stooter trying other side but some other man come and stop him n said dont shot that lady coz boss said this lady lives is important for us.. Or than he shot video in his mobile of gopi.. Confused

In Dark Room...
Goon's beaten up Ahem badly.. Cry than Aman comes n said to his goon let him hands free.. Or ask Ahem to sign the papers but Ahem refused..n said i dont want u to play with innocent childrens lifes...or Ahem grib shrit of Aman or Aman covered face was revealed infront of Ahem or he shocked to see him...Shocked Ahem said You Aman: we make you a part of our family u did it all with us..Dead Aman said Yes i make you ( Ahem ) fool n your family is already is filled with fools.. ( ROFL how ture ) than Ahem again grib his shirt..Aman come on sign the papers.. But again Ahem refused n said i dont do that u wona play with poor childrens lifes..Ahem said i dont want u to fix the pahtaka feactry in there.. ( pahtaka feactry how cheap Dead ) or Aman said coz of few children why u throw ur child n wife life in danger..than he show the video to Ahem was shocked to see gopi along with camel or one shooter wants to kill her... Aman said ur wife bhut hi pativarta patni hai ( very obedent wife ) or Episode ends on destressed Ahem face.. Ouch

Precap: Ahem let himself free to goon's or he make call at MM.. Here Koki listing phone ring she run downstairs with yelling Ahem's name..otherside Ahem said mom pick the phone..and koki pick the phone or calling his name but in a same goon are come n grib him again... Shocked Ouch

Edited by -GiNa- - 14 December 2012 at 4:10am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*krasssuecNas1kaushikaaumReenaKshiny3pink0213ria0123jennifer1SajimokBlacksexyspicyivanta29giguserdent4u~~~Sweta~~~k-kimyaA HUGE FANpriyavincvdprasadmunnihyderabadMehr-k-nilani--Archana-_Nancy_delsiPori-dipsy80-ShaunSAswasthinithyamkvJustlikethat1-Muskii-DeepzpadukoneMandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 13/12/2012::: The evil man face revealed.." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks alot , I will continue with my updates regulary after 16th , Sowwy Munni
And Sherry ! Thanks darls for the awesome update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSANazimKiDewani

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
thanks Sherry for the WU! Ahem will escape now! for his Gopi!!! just wondering why he didnt call up on Jigar's cell phone Confused...calling on cell phone would have better right...he lost precious time, by the time Koki reached the phone the goons got to him AngryOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANShaunSANazimKiDewani

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU.

ShaunSANazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Thanks alot , I will continue with my updates regulary after 16th , Sowwy Munni
And Sherry ! Thanks darls for the awesome update

ur wel come dear...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

thanks Sherry for the WU! Ahem will escape now! for his Gopi!!! just wondering why he didnt call up on Jigar's cell phone Confused...calling on cell phone would have better right...he lost precious time, by the time Koki reached the phone the goons got to him AngryOuch

Deepa... I thought Ahem calls at MM..coz he knows His Mom was worried of him or scenod i thought he want to confirm abt gopi in bhuj or where is in bhuj..or or in such tension..kaha kuch sujhta hai.. Yup he escape from goon coz gopi n he knows his gopi life in danger so he ecape from his gopi from the goon.. Wink

-Archana-ShaunSA

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Sherry Hug for filling in for both of usEmbarrassed

Lovely update .. and finally the he is unmasked ..will catch up the episode later 

ShaunSANazimKiDewani

cvdprasad

cvdprasad

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Thanks for the wu

ShaunSANazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top