Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

TheJake

IF-Rockerz

TheJake

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Sana Khan was HILARIOUS in BB today!! ROFL Ah, I love that Legally Blond!! Haha!! LOL 
One where she couldn't figure out how to pull open the chair ... and one where she started talking in front of the Camera. Vishal was like, stupid sit in the chair behind you!! ROFL 
BB was mean though, sending ghosts for her instead a member from her family!! I mean, she did so much Mehnaat - Put lip gloss on and all! ROFL Haha, love her!! LOL Her act was the highlight, I must say.

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

loveena87faheemminahkaranLuthilaguvbhoomi25mamtapksasifvoraarhumvgaaiamthegamerukawaEs.Espramitadntbcutie4lifebeena_jonsana24Habeeba_dkartisamera12Fossil2SalBkaifiaMashiatMimosapoonu70sarah75missblueSumana123tristar03naandishaNR_786ayaan786crazy4fawadilovetrashtvdipali13taurusbbgangnamstylegowrisablossom2283zara..xxxCaptain_Paripari_roxxshaimahmajaKar_Nanracho8piyualkaMissChievousI-Luv-RashiArsha_Kriyansh.Shayari.YankeesSadie.Saxtonlarki_punjaban-shabz-sscomp32khamosshhhKhushi.shyams.Senorita.Samraat_92Sharif.BadmaashTony_StraK786Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khan was Hilarious!!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Captain_Pari

Goldie

Captain_Pari

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
HAHAHAaa she was tooo cute when she realized she had to sit on the chair!! my cuteyyy, nd the way she did touchups for her mom but was greeted by bhooths, i was sooo upset for her!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pramitarukawaMashiatMimosa

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i am giggling till now on her lines Love her.Love you Sana.I want her to be in Final instead of manipulative Urvashi and Delnaz..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pramitakaifiatristar03dipali13tajbuttracho8Arsha_Kriyansh

Arsha_Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Arsha_Kriyansh

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Aashka to sana-Kya hua?? Sana-Kuch nai tumhe toh pata he BB ko mere saath mazaak karne ki aadat he ROFL

Sana to BB- BB yaha toh koi chair nai he.
BB- Aap joo chair pe bethi thi wahi waali chair ROFL

Yaar me khaali daal-chawal khaake aayi hu ye kese hatauuu ROFLROFL

She was the best today Heart

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25rashniethilaguvrukawaEs.Essana24pramitaarhumasifvoradivya2012samera12kaifiaMashiatMimosaracho8Sarunforevadipali13ilovetrashtvI-Luv-RashipiyualkaTheJakeYankeeskhamosshhhHuma-sscomp32Samraat_92Sharif.Badmaash

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
lol eventhough i dont like her...i found her today's clips quite funny lol

specially the legally blonde comment Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.Esdipali13piyualka

anjaliluvgiushi

anjaliluvgiushi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
SANA ROCKSSS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pramita

Sumana123

Sumana123

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
She is the most amazing gal of house ...she is the one ... who is there without playing cheap games like Rajev and all...Love her for that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pramitakaifiaracho8TheJakeSamraat_92

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
BB people must have been wondering why they even called her..
 BB.. chair kahan hai??
BB: wohi jispe aap baiti thi

And when they say right she immediately goes to the left side to find the buttonROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

napsterdipali13gangnamstyleArsha_KriyanshSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.