Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 64

romiebee2002

IF-Sizzlerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I agree with everyone who has posted here and I would also voice out my opinion to the fact that even though the show is not there anymore but what helps us to cope with the loss is this IPKKND forum. 

I have been an active member and this place is like home as dev team has mentioned. Where ever we go around IF at the end of the day we'll come back to Our Home.

Anyways keeping emotions aside, the forum will help us remain updated to whats going on with the people who were connected to it. 

-Roma-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pia-loves-sarunGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonapari

IF-Dazzler

sonapari

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Show got closed...why not the forum?
I want this forum to get closed so that some fans with so called inside sources can stop spreading false info.
This forum has turned into fake news forum...
People will go to any length still theses posts are never closed befor 50 pages...even if moms are called to clean up mess created by teenagers.
Posts which ate respectful ,harmless get closed pretty quickly i...
So forum should  be closed too...Atleast actors & sp operators will get their privacy back.
I liked being part of the forum...but baseless fake info & fantasy of some fans has turned this place into foxnews...
A place where truth never matters ...what matters is how loud you can shout & scream...Shocked
So yep forum should be closed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puglet

tvbuf

IF-Rockerz

tvbuf

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
This is such an active forum

WHY is it being shut down ?

All of us IPK fans live and breathe in this forum, several times a day, checking and making posts, postings pictures.

As it is the show ending has taken a toll on us.

But we at least have each other to talk to via this forum. This is our support system as we deal with the loss of Arshi and IPK.

The FFs on this forum are some of teh best writings forever.  Please allow the talented TMs to keep writing if they want, and us to keep appreciating.

Please don't close this form.

Please keep it open till it no longer has activity (looong time).

Thank you, Admins Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trishy13pia-loves-sarunRisha.Jpugletsun_shine_girl

trishy13

Goldie

trishy13

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

I was never really attracted to forums and I never really wanted to be a part of one. When I first got into this absolutely amazing show, I was googling information about the show and one of the first links on google was a post from Indian Forums. That automatically intrigued me so I had to click it and see what India Forums was about. I quickly made myself a profile and it took me no time at all to get involved with threads, posts etc. Everyone on the IPK forum was so inviting. It actually felt kinda nice to be a part of something. I mean thousands of people around the world are on this forum. It's a neat idea. I have met so many wonderful people on the IPK forum.

Mods, I know that for the past month, things have been a little crazy on this forum and you guys have been on overdrive closing more posts than normal. You obviously know the reason...with the abrupt departure of Barun and then the ending of the show, many of the forum members had a lot of emotions going through them...some were upset, some were angry, some were hurt and felt betrayed. As a result, many people lashed out at the actors/actresses and to each other and to you guys. I think they lashed out like this and disrespected forum members/actors because they were in shock and didn't know how to deal with everything that was going on. All of this was so sudden and many people had many questions. People were in a frenzy...some trying their hardest to get Barun to stay, others were okay with his departure etc. I don't want to make excuses for those people who did all the bashing and disrespecting by any means, but I'm just saying that perhaps that's why the bashing might have escalated...and became out of control.

Finally in the last couple of weeks, if you have read many posts, it seems like this forum is getting back to what it was before. People aren't as angry and many of us have moved on from the disappointment and are actually feeling encouraged. We are discussing the episodes from the beginning as though it's the first time we've seen them and we are all getting to enjoy some absolutely fantastic short and long stories by some seriously talented forum members.

For example, we have the new thread which is called: FF: IPKKND Season by Touchof ArHi, Dynamix215 and Momo121... These amazing three people have taken the time out of their busy lives to give us an episode or sometimes 2 episodes a week in their season 2 of IPKKND...they are keeping the Arshi magic alive and have created this awesome new season for us. That's just one example...there are many other people on this forum who are doing this for us.
As you've noticed there hasn't been as many inappropriate posts lately and you guys haven't been closing that many...that's a great indication that the forum members are abiding by the rules you guys have set in place. It means that our awesome forum is slowly getting back to what it was before.

It really would be a shame if you guys closed this forum. If you guys please consider you will be helping us all out alot. You will be allowing us to continue this journey. We are like one big family on there. Sometimes we fight like a family and sometimes we laugh like a family.

This forum is all we have left. Many of us have become really good friends and we haven't even met each other. If you ask me that's pretty awesome.

Anyways all I'm pleading for that you guys please, please PLEASE DON'T close this forum. If you do then we will have nothing left of the show we love so much and the show that brought us all together.

Please rethink this...it would mean the world to all of us.

P.S. I am going to say however that I'm pretty upset with the fact that a few poeple who have been very awful and disrespectful to you guys as well as to others have to once again ruin it for the rest of us. It's very sad that these people might actually get away with it and we will also lose one more thing relating to IPKKND, which is this forum...this forum is all we have left and it will be a huge blow to us people who have been following the rules you have put in place if this forum does actually end up closing down. It will be a tradegy that once again a few people have to spoil it for the rest of us.

Also I wanted to say one more thing...THANK YOU so much for being mods of this forum...you guys have done a great job keeping the integrity of this forum going. You have done a great job maintaining the forum. Thanks for everything. I really do hope you guys continue keeping this forum going and I hope those bashers will think twice before they write such mean, immature and uncalled for comments/posts. They should realize that their mean comments hurt peoples feelings and I do agree that you guys shouldn't have to take it but at the same time, please don't punish the rest of us :) I am sorry that those bashers said and behaved very poorly with you guys and I really wish they hadn't because we probably wouldn't be fighting to keep this forum open.

Edited by trishy13 - 13 December 2012 at 8:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlbhadraprasadGodhuliLogon

.ProudBarunian.

IF-Sizzlerz

.ProudBarunian.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Plz don't close ipk forum...we won't go against rules plz don't do this with us

Krani

IF-Dazzler

Krani

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I really don't want this forum closing. It's a good source of entertainment, it's the only reason I visit IF, it's a good way of keeping in touch with news of people who were part of IPKKND, it's a good way of reading posts on Arnav-Khushi, and it's a good way of keeping that little spark of IPKKND alive in people since this was one of the best Hindi shows I've watched (before it went bad). 
I've watched several shows, and I've never been part of a forum as I was for this show. 

So I'd rather this stays open for everyone. 

As for the people who bash, abuse etc - with power comes great responsibility. You will have people who will hate you for what you do, but you shouldn't let that get to you. And if you have people who will be against you, you will also have people who will be with you :)

While this forum has it ups and down, you cannot deny that this is one of the most entertaining forums where literally anything can happen - from wondering what Pashmeen's number is, to (fun) trolling on posts. 

Edited by Krani - 13 December 2012 at 8:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FireboltEmerald-pia-loves-sarunRisha.Jsun_shine_girl-SweetJasmine-

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
We lost the show
but the forum helps keep the memories and news of new show of fav actors and other beautiful things alive
Please Keep Open the Forum

Eccentrica

IF-Sizzlerz

Eccentrica

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Mods...its a sincere request to not close down IPKKND forum. We eat, drink and breathe this forumCry. The show's already ended. Bas ab aur dukh mat do!Broken Heart

Edited by Eccentrica - 13 December 2012 at 8:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trishy13pia-loves-sarun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top