Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 64

spsharmila

Goldie

spsharmila

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
It's my sincere request to the Moderators not to close this forum... Ipk is gone and by closing this forum you would completely destroy it... Ipk is more than a show to many fans Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatgifttag

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fatprincess

fatprincess

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Please do not close the forum . Please . . .  Broken Heart    Now that IPKKND has sadly ended  it however does feel great to reminiscent  the good old times with some of us watching the show from episode 1. And reading and sharing views about these old epis does feel like we  are doing watching for the first time ( well  at least for me it does since i have not been a viewer of IPKKND from the beginning and is the first Indian telly i got hooked to Embarrassed ) I know I sound clingy and there is suppose to be some Nostalgia forum to discuss old shows, but it is just not gonna be the same ! Even if the writers move their FF/SS/OS to fanfic forum, what about the other crazy hilarious posts we get ? What about seeing all pics, vids related to IPK in one place, a place that has become a home to the fandom.  I have noticed recently that there are posts being made which should not  be made but at the same time I have also seen them being effectively closed and reported by members, so for every individual deciding to make these inappropriate posts  there are members who care enough to take action by reporting and want and try to maintain a proper environment in the forum and  .See not all members lack a sense of conduct. Infact the number of these individuals who make posts breaking forum regulations are very less compared to the others who dont. So please dont close the forum which have grown to be like second home for the IPKKND fans and also the fans have cared about this forum to make it the number 1 forum in Indiaforums for the past year and a half, hence i guess we deserve that much . Smile   

gifttag-DobByDoDgeR-

riafna

IF-Rockerz

riafna

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
You said its yourself.Its our home. Ipk ends and still we cant take or swallow not even adjust it.Its killing us and feel very tired and vacant and loneliness. Please let us stay here..Yup I am totally agree with you that forum atmosphere is not good but its few you know that and majority wants to stick here .Moreover majority ipk fans visits only this forum.Please its a humble request. Give you reason not to close we love ipk,we love Arshi we love Sarun. We might not get ipk back atleast we wants to keep this forum lively.And I think still our forum will be the most live forum in IF.About bashers and shot tempered people don't make others sad.It will be the last word we want to hear .Please...

gifttag-DobByDoDgeR-

RebeccaDaphne

RebeccaDaphne

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Too early to close it...wound still raw from missing ArHi... we need the forum to help us get through the day.
Ignore the bashers, the majority of us come here for comfort! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttag-DobByDoDgeR-puglet

c3cilia

Goldie

c3cilia

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Why close a forum when its members still attractive to it? I don't know .. despite all these negatives, i choose to ignore what's bad for me and focus on what's good for me. I come in here -- reading only the post that applies to me .. and ignore those who tend to get me agitated .. so my point is .. don't close it base on a few sour apples .. most of us who love the show dearly still hangs around here, read post, comments, likes, etc.  For the sake of all ARSHIAN, don't close it. Thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttag

moomin4455

IF-Dazzler

moomin4455

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
If the atmosphere of the forum has been unpleasant it really has only been a blip in the generally enthusiastic and happy vibe the forum probably had...

The show just ended and ended suddenly, people reacted. I do believe everyone will unite and stay calm to avoid closure.

I hope the forum doesn't close - this is still the place to go if anyone ever appreciated IPKKND! It is still very active...I hope the mods take it to review at least and consider the option of keeping the forum open.

gifttagpuglet

premparbat

IF-Dazzler

premparbat

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Mods

Personally I REALLY appreciate your work and your sincerity. I am very sorry to see the state of the forrumand thought if the forum was kept open we could still talk about updates on upcoming shows etc of our leads and the show.

It has become such a sad place where bullies troll and simply take over posts opened with good intentions.

If you decide to close it then it is your decision but I would hope it continues so we may read our old posts.

Again that for your work.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pugletInfofanscarletblossom

anonymous321

anonymous321

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Please don't close the forum..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttag

Post Reply New Post

Go to top