Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
We lost the show
but the forum helps keep the memories and news of new show of fav actors and other beautiful things alive
Please Keep Open the Forum
Mods...its a sincere request to not close down IPKKND forum. We eat, drink and breathe this forum😭. The show's already ended. Bas ab aur dukh mat do!🥺
Edited by Eccentrica - 11 years ago
Frankly mods, I really don't know what to say. Yes, it's sad to see forum which is my virtual family from last one and half years has been closing down and I have no complaints regarding you all. You all did your jobs exactly the way it should be.

It's true that forum is more like a war zone now and people are now more involved in personal confrontations but they are few people like me who were not involved any war but will be suffering because of deeds of others.

I personally never want this forum to end but after watching the state of the forum and its mood swings specially of some members, i would rather go for closing down. Whatever you do to make people calm, their eyes are still shut and I have seen some are really questioning mods decisions now, so yeah, just close it. If after warning they are still in denial mode, who knows what they will do if it is opened for long.

It's hard to accept but every good thing come to an end, its sad, it pinches heart but every departure comes with a tear and a new beginning of a new journey. 
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
please don't close the forum down. People are being rude and mean coz they're still agitated. I mean, it's hardly been two weeks since the show ended. Give them time to calm down plz. They'll surely come around...
plz we already lost ipk
dont take away dis forum from us now
plz plz plz
its request
its a home away from home for us...
plz
Mods please dont punish everybody for mistakes of few.
Please dont close this forum becoz this is the only platform where we can remember our lovely show.
Pls let the forum remain open...

This is where we keep abreast of
everything and anything IPK.
Its alr sad to see the forum being achieved,
so pls dont take away what is left of it..

Pls pls pls
Mods please don't close this forum
Originally posted by Skye.

I actually don't understand the point Vijay made in regards to closing the forums down! Why do I have a feeling that the post he made was to accommodate all the Mods/Viewbies of these forums! Yes I get it that people Bash and some of the posts people make here are utter BS, but isn't that what u all signed up to do? I mean do u expect a forum to flow like an angel and everyone has to agree with one another! Just my two cents on this.

BANG ON!

You guys knew what moderating was all about. And you signed up for it willingly.

Plus you have stated all the controversies that resulted in the show's closure. So obviously there will be posts on that - even fighting posts. You can not categorize all posts to be JUST those however. There was Naach_Basanti's post and DidiKiSaut's post. those are examples right in front of you.

But anyway, my main point remain that you guys are accommodating yourselves and not your users. 

Go ahead and close the IPK forum... the place where half your users thrive. 
Everything is bigger in the ipk forum because it has more people.

This ultimatum you're putting up is unclassy and pushing people who are in no way causing trouble into a corner.

Ban the people who are causing trouble. I have no doubt you have the names.

This is just blackmail and i dont react well to blackmail. Is this what IF stands for?

Give me a place exclusively for ipk fanfiction and where ipk fanfic writers can interact, then maybe i'll indulge you on this dictatorship.

The forum will die out, surely. It's just the first week. Every week the activity will die out exponentially.

You could have waited instead of adding insult to injury. Now people are only going to panic more.

You brought this upon yourselves.

I am very disappointed with the entire IF team.