Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 64

Tishana

IF-Sizzlerz

Tishana

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
R u guys stil behind closing dis forum?

den pls no

no other forum is disturbed regarding dis as is our ipk forum...why?Cry

dis is bad mods, dont do dis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Panache.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 62)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
This forum shoud be closed.This forum members  doing nothing  exept dicussuing about personal  life of actos &bashing their loved ones 24/7 &try to spreding baselesee romours about actors to satisfy thie fantasis.Please close this forum &take action against those members who entering other forums &bashing their favorite actors for no reasion.Please  sir its  request close this forum.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 17 February 2013 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sho-shweet-SweetJasmine-

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
this forum became the breeding groud of several false notions and rumours...and then attacking real people..
then it turned into a sanaya vs barun zone..
now its like sarun vs monaya zone..
there's hardly any respect for actor's personal life..
very few discussed about the show here..
yes just because of few people why the entire fandom will suffer!!!!but the thing is.. true fans also get affected due this type of negative behaviors..most of the people making amazing posts in the past now dont appear in the forum..even if they appear they feel ashamed that the situation in the forum is still the same.. its really frustrating being a fan of IPK..
i just want the mod to be more active to deal with members and posts like those..and also more neutral mods...yes i'm still hoping for the best...
if not possible..then only close the forum!!!!

sho-shweet-SweetJasmine-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
First time in my forum life, i am demanding and wishing the forum closure, it has become and unpleasant and dirty place where rumors and conspiracies are the basement and liars are the pillars. What is the use of this forum if people responsible cannot make others stop on rumoring on actors' personal life. A majority always rules here and the rest of the people will sing ga ga for them and the DT will enjoy all these circus and rest of the people will sacrifice their happiness. the only thing one sane person can do is to stop coming here, but before quitting I must say it is going to ruin so many thing more and it is best to close down the forum before further damage is done.

I am extremely sorry for saying this.

Conspiracy theorists won during the time of show closure and many believed them and later on repented for that. Still the same theorists are working on theories and people are lining up behind them for new theories, no one has learned from their mistakes. IPK forum is for discussing IPK, it has stooped into a level of association for matchmakers. People can bash me for this, who cares.

People are here to discuss about the show and there is nothing to discuss about the show, it has become  a room for spreading rumors about actors' personal lives and others are mutely watching all these, if nothing left over to discuss about the show, close down the forum.

Edited by KittenRose - 20 February 2013 at 12:42am

P.Srinivas

dsnair

IF-Rockerz

dsnair

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Pls don't close the forum
It's a second home for many of us 
We r cherishing our memories 
Thru discussion of old episodes...

.Panache.

Shru9ti

IF-Dazzler

Shru9ti

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
No plzz dnt close dis forum_Its second home to many of us

dsnair.Panache.

fahad1979

IF-Rockerz

fahad1979

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged

no please don't close the forum

this is second home

dsnair.Panache.

sho-shweet

Goldie

sho-shweet

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
close this forum coz it is just spreading fake rumors about the lives of renowned actors.
Can u just imagine for a second how bad the actors must be feeling reading such nasty rumors,coz i know mohit visits IF often...

I mean noone has the right to discuss about the personal lives of anyone or pray for his/her breakup/divorce...dont u think that this has become the topic of IF nowadays...

i mean the only way to stop this shit is to close the forum.

but it needs guts again to close a forum that is giving u money,so i know u wont care about the rumors or the pathetic posts that people make and keep the forum openDead

But if u keep ur materialistic thoughts aside,and think about it,then u'll realize that this is the only way to stop this nonsense.CLOSE THIS FORUM ASAP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajnandini1P.Srinivaspinkeye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top