Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 64

Catz.RangRasiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Catz.RangRasiya

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Dear kindly request to all of u plz don,t close our forum thz is our home i even never heard about thz side but i know about ipkknd,,
we r already hurt bcoz of show,,plz forum now plz don,t doo thz,,plz now plz don,t play wid our emotions plz,,
i know u gy
Z also hurt when ppl bash on u,,
but why u gyz not think bcoz off basherz why all forum suffer plz kindly nd biggg request to u don,t close thz,,
and thz u alll know very well
Jahn achi hoti ha wahn bori bhi hoti ha,,
if u guyz reallly gv us importance s
Ooo plz don,t close thz thz place gv us sooo much plz don,t close thz plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttag

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
If you let the forum remain open, I will stop trolling posts Stern Smile ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06Risha.Jpugletgifttag

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
IMO it wudnt be fair if the forum gets closed down there's been shows that have been off air for 2 years and their forums have been open now they're getting shut down buh that's besides the long. It hasn't even been 2 weeks since our show ended and some people r still grieving.

Plz dont shut it knowing its here and we can still visit it is what keeps the members going.

Plz do consider this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttagPhoenixRising

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Please please mods don't close the forum...we lost the show n it is only way we can talk about the show n relive the all the memories of the show...n it the only forum I visit on india forums..n I don't want to loose it...:(

gifttag

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
plz dont close this forum
we all went through a lot...IPKKND's sudden closing was heartbreaking, this is the only place where we all have so many memories and still wanna share more abt SARUN 

gifttag

srija.singh04

Goldie

srija.singh04

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Hey plz don't close the forum, its our only recluse after the show has ended and its really impossible to even imagine a near future without the fantastic stories we have on the forum. plz don't shut it off, there has been enough loss for us already, we won't be able to take any more.

Infact if this forum is shut off, I and m guess many others will have no reason to even visit India Forums anymore. We love the forum plz don't take it away from us please.Cry

Edited by srija.singh04 - 13 December 2012 at 3:05pm

gifttag

desipwincess84

Groupbie

desipwincess84

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Mods,

Please don't close down our forum. This show recently just endded and we all don't want to cut ties with each other aswell. This is like another family for us. We are still grieving over the end of the show and want to get any last glimps of Arshie where ever they are.

With this forum we will atleast get to get some glimpses of any cast member in the show for any event they are supporting or even SBS's since they are still showing a few glimpses of them. At least we can stay as a community with this forum and up to date with our Arshi which will help the grieving process.

I really do hope that this forum doesn't close down. I will feel like I am losing ties with Arshie and the members of this forum as I will feel that there is no reason for me to come on here which I don't want happening Cry

gifttag

Post Reply New Post

Go to top