Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 64

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i think this is the first time i am posting on this post. earlier i too thought its good to have ipk forum where i can keep arhi still alive but sadly no Cry

may be vijay bhaiya you also look at it from SP point of you and close the forum at least then unnecessary -vity will go away and then only real fans will stand up.

even i do not have to be called as a basher and i can be more at MB and BV forum Embarrassed  without worrying about ipk forum becoming a promo ground

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 58)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackdice1001

Goldie

blackdice1001

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
This thread was opened to find out fan's opinions about closing off the forum. Was just wondering if all of the points being raised here are being actually considered.

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_naj.Panache.

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
the same people who creates unnecessory fights and -vty are asking for forum closure...iss mentality ko kya naam doon.!!!!!the people who want forum to close can do a simple thing,just get out of this place..dus lokom keliye 1000 lokom ki happiness cheenna koi saddistic mentality se kam nahin hai...vijay bhai aap in lokom ko ban kyun nahi karte jo fights start karte ho?chahe voh bashers ho intruders ho mids ho ya crazy admirers ho

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaWhite.Pearlcathu-SweetJasmine-

bluesz

bluesz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
In one way I want the forum to be closed becuase some crazy fans are bashing actor's personal life here and lost their dignity..
In other way it should be open for some people like me who are here to read some OS and discuss abt Arshi episodes..

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
dear moderators,

I as a member fully respect the forum and its rules, and in my more than an year's membership, i have never broken any rules and have strictly abide by it.  

Regarding closure of the forum, once the serial is off air, it is very natural that you as a DT can take decision on that and fully respect that.  

But if you analyse unlike any other forum, whose serials are on air, are not visited with this frequency like the one IPK, the serial has ended couple of months, still members are discussing the possibility of sarun to come back, strategies plans are being discussed, messages / petitions are being posted for iPK season 2 or a new show with SARUN, so ideally the serial has not gone off air from the minds of the members.  

We still love to discuss about the show, rewatch the old episodes analyse them, so as a sincere member I would appreciate if you could kindly to keep the forum active for some more time, as you will be monitoring this, once you see the posts have been considerably gone down, as there is no interest left in members to visit this, then you may take action as deem fit.

Till then, please keep this forum active.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta-DobByDoDgeR-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Jab Big Baas Dead lock ho sakte hain, toh Is Pyaar Ko KYON Naam Diya Jaa Raha Hai??Geek

BAND KARO!!!Evil Smile

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvshowfan

vijiasr08

IF-Addictz

vijiasr08

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
don't close our forum plz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top