Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 52)

.DushtKanya. IF-Stunnerz
.DushtKanya.
.DushtKanya.

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I want this forum to close as soon as possible. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

rajnandini1 Senior Member
rajnandini1
rajnandini1

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Close pls close.
Iss fight ko kya naam doon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
People here don't know there limits at all. I seen a thread with some members targeting and start insulting a girl who didn't even do or say anything to them calling her bad names like physico for just saying "the forum should be lock."  There is another thread with people from the "Call Count" telling the bashers to go burn in hell. I hope you see this forum is now a dead walking place there is nothing much to be discussing here at all than finding flaws or someone to bash every single day.  

They ones who are saying 'sarcasm' is bashing are also the ones who are bashing in the name of sarcasm as well Tongue So it goes both ways here not only one.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_blackdice1001Chaandaniyashinaatiahalder-HEAVEN-Shikas.EccentricaSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-serious

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Yes i want the forum close now.and here is d reason lux i questioned u in another thread too.why a movie is discussed here when we have a jeeta jagta bollywood forum.now many will say why a lok show is discussed here .but guys we still dont have a forum to discuss about welcome.that forum is yet to be made.but the case is diff for barun.a bollywood forum is already present.and also i am seeing this place which once known as ipkknd forum turning into a baap of all barun fc or at.anyone saying anything against barun is taken as a sin.it is an ipk forum but nobody discusses about the show anymore except some people.because the show lovers are gone and we all are left with fans of actors so i dont see any point on keeping the forum open.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001-HEAVEN--DKS-seriousOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_Swing

Crazy4Arshi2 Newbie
Crazy4Arshi2
Crazy4Arshi2

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
All I want to say is that please don't lock this forum. After a while all will settle down as sanaya's solo fans will move to different forum once her new show starts and Barun's solo fans will move to Bollywood once his movie is released.

If the forum is closed then true IPK fans won't have a place to relive the memories of their favourite show.

If anyone has problem with the forum then they can wisely stay away from the forum or may be exercise their right to close button if they don't like a post instead of instigating each other.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

butlerTanumon-vaishnavite-smiley-shineybs_deepsvkp1989OmorabotiEccentricaChanna_mereyaaapplesauce.riti4uArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy4Arshi2

All I want to say is that please don't lock this forum. After a while all will settle down as sanaya's solo fans will move to different forum once her new show starts and Barun's solo fans will move to Bollywood once his movie is released.

If the forum is closed then true IPK fans won't have a place to relive the memories of their favourite show.

If anyone has problem with the forum then they can wisely stay away from the forum or may be exercise their right to close button if they don't like a post instead of instigating each other.

Dear it is not sanaya fans who are creating problem, but the people who want to create fight between BS fans and SI fans and they want this forum closed because they have nothing to do with this forum and they are not emotionally attached to this forum. As a new trend they have started to attack all BS appreciation thread, this is to create the fight between members. Really intelligent people who succeeded in their game almost 99%. People from other forums also joined hands with them in this goal that is why they are attacking BS phangilrs together and say that they are fighting for the rights of Gul as she was bashed right left and center. So, don't blame true sanaya fans. There is a separate group in this mission of closing down the forum and defame actor and his fans.

Edited by dkatmala - 07 January 2013 at 6:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-Tanumon-vaishnavite-smiley-shineyvkp1989Channa_mereyaariti4u

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

well I have a suggestion
there r 2 parties here
1) wants to see the forum get locked
2) don't want to see the forum get locked..

so there is a simple solution
the people who want to see the forum locked can leave the forum and tell themselves that it is locked and thus keep away!
So their problem solved.

the second type who want the forum like I do can live our life here!

So both parties can be happy!

because it is hypocratical for someone to actually take the trouble to come here and make a topic to ask it to be closed!!

it is equal to the lament of asking for the show to get closed because they don't want to watch it and ruining it for everyone else who wanted to watch, even if it was a small percentage!

stop being selfish and move away if u want to, but don't ruin it for the people who love it here even now...

I want my IPK forum open for years and years like earlier show forums did...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesShegarf71-vaishnavite--Raichu-DarkDesire12Cogito_Ergo_SumKranuvkp1989GoGreenapplesauce.Channa_mereyaaincandescentEccentricalazyleavesArnieBoyBarunriti4u

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I do not want the ipkknd forum to close I love my ipkknd forum other people from other forum come here and start bashing ipkknd and the actors so its not fair to the others who keep the forum postive. There is a lot of memories on this forum and it wont be fair to close it just because of some people bashing and dividing into barun vs sanaya groups and start bashing each other. So please do not close the ipkknd forum and this forum is very active.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71--sumana13--vkp1989Channa_mereyaaArnieBoyBarunprincessunara

Go to top