Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 50)

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Well, its people's sheer inability to understand a situation. People just don't get the difference between criticism and bashing and mocking. Mocking exceeds all limits. People think its their right to mock and the mocking has no limit. 

If THIS is called criticism then I am sorry, I do not see the point of creating "Criticizing posts" and that too for the show which is no more and for those people who are no longer working in the show. 

Lead actor could have had been criticized if people had known their limits. And they used to, before the show got closed.

There are SO SO SO SO many genuine fans who  STILL love the show and the characters, MODs.

Please think about them. 

You guys can deal with them by giving them strict warning like you are doing now. Why should so many suffer because of handful of them? 

I am sure none of you want to break the hearts of thousands who wait to come here and indulge themselves in few nice chats and FFs  :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta_SilverLining_Kranuvkp1989coronapsychecathuscarletblossomOmoraboti-SweetJasmine-

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Close this Forum down for god sake! a bunch of low life so called SaRun fans live here they step down too low mocking and bashing the actress personal life.

Honestly never seen such a fanbase before.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_puglet-DKS-CandYlicious_SPhoenixRising

Iceflames Goldie
Iceflames
Iceflames

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I take back my earlier statements
Please please close down this forum.God this place is so full of hate,i cant believe it
People are hating SarunShocked
The show has shut shop.Both Sanaya and Barun have moved on.The rest of the cast,PH,SP everyone have moved on and we are still here fighting.WHY???????????????????
Please shut down this forum...This was a place to discuss a beautiful story.What has it come down to?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pugletCandYlicious_S

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

I would like the forum to be kept open.

However, it would help immensely if you clearly define 'bashing' .
Given the current flow of posts on the forum, perhaps  you must broaden the definition of bashing to include mocking ( in the name of humour which usually is a pathetic attempt to display a seemingly superior intellect!). There is nothing remotely constructive about mocking.

It would help if you consistently and fairly enforced the forum  rules and started acting- by warning/ banning members who breach the rules without further delay!

By not enforcing the rules, you are setting the forum up to fail which then allows you to shut it down.

You can help the forum stay open by moderating the forum more assertively. This would include warning/ banning members who err in addition  to closing  down threads.

The forum right now looks  like a class full of unruly kids who need clear boundaries and disciplining. 

Mocking and making sarcastic comments on any actor is against IF rules dear and is clearly defined in rules by mods.. If any so called constructive criticism posts contains derogatory remarks for actor ,it does voilates the rules as mentioned in rules against bashing. No sarcasm or comparisons are allowed..and if they are still being posted, I expect people to report and not respond to such posts too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtacathuOmoraboti

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I previously posted here asking for the forum to be kept open, now I take the statement back.
I don't see any discussions relevant or important about the show. Speculations running loose again. Fan wars everywhere. 
Not that I wouldn't be sad when this forum is closed, or that I don't have laughs seeing the current forum, I think it's time the forum is closed now. 

aashi_-DKS-CandYlicious_S

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
In my opinion, the MODs are doing strict and nice job.. If this continues, I don't see why the forum should be closed.

Its the stubbornness of people to NOT stop mocking and bashing and talking crap in spite of so many warnings..which is leading to the chaos. And it goes for both ways. People who bash an actor OR an actress. Who mock an actor OR an actress. 

People think its legit if they bash an actor and not the actress or bash an actress and not the actor. But its not like that.

But I think that after the strict warning and closing of such posts, I don't see the point of debating so much.

The MODs are doing a fantastic job and I am sure by now MODs even know who are the ones who cause unnecessary chaos in this forum and I am sure some action will be taken.

I think the forum must remain open for many members who are still committed to the show and its memories. 

rajvtaravalisharma06cathu

HopeleslyInLove Senior Member
HopeleslyInLove
HopeleslyInLove

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Please don't close the forum!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya_luv_SaRun

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Who says that all MODs are doing a bad job?!

I personally heart Aahaana and SylvaniaLUX. I shall not name the one (or two) I think is biased but that is my opinion anyways. It is her actions that cause more damage than help. Rest of the mods I dont know as I have never interacted with them.

People who post saying it is only the 'bashers' fault and that there is nothing even remotely constructive about 'bashing' (and I use this verb with knowing that anything and everything under the sun falls in this category when done by a select few people), to them i say: 

There is nothing remotely constructive about worshiping/only praising/'drooling' either. In fact, there is nothing constructive done by anyone on this forum really as it is just a place where people come to talk. Our actions here carry little to no significance unless of course they are used to entice and mobilize people to spam/call SP into shutting a show.

We had the two type of posts side by side previously - everyone lived and let live. Now one group keeps going in the threads of the other group and tries to police them, that is when the shit hits the fan, pardon my French.

That is why I suggested to close this forum. Free speech has gone for a toss. 

*edited - number of MODS who are closing posts BEFORE reading the said post*

Edited by aashi_ - 08 January 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

colinmorganHopeleslyInLoveblackdice1001.A.l.i.a.pugletChaandaniya-DKS-CandYlicious_SSultan_Of_SwingPhoenixRising

Go to top