Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 64

lavanyagowtham

Groupbie

lavanyagowtham

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Please dont close forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshifan2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 48)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naughtymallu

IF-Rockerz

naughtymallu

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Please Don't close the Forum...

SobtiFanShree

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
We lost the show, the actors, the characters we love, now i dont want the forum to close. Please i beg u dont do this with us. Due to some you cant ignore the pleading of die hard fans i us.
Who so ever are spoiling the forum may want this only but please dont let them win who dont like the show

arshi21

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Mods.

please keep the forum open coz for many of us here...this is not just a forum.its like our second home.be it FFs...VMs...fun posts...and any celebration threads...but this forum is all that matters.

for most of us coming to IF and seeing IPKKND forum closed is like getting kicked out of our very own favourite place on earth.

A lot of memories are tied to this place...this is that one place where we made friendships for a lifetime.that one place where we had all the fun in our life...forgetting all our pain.

we got friends irrespective of our cultural and linguistic differences !!!

many might feel that we can still be in contact through social networks and mails.but the happiness that this forum gives us...nothin else can give us that.

I can say this for about 80% of the forum that we will refrain from causing any chaos...our intentions are never to cause mayhem or ridicule others or hurt others sentiments.

but if a few members are determined to cause havoc...hurt ppl with their comments...then i trust the mods to take the right action against them.

am not saying i have never bashed...coz i have bashed countless times when some ppl have crossed all limits and provoked us into retorting.

but after seeing how that has affected this forum...how we are on the verge of losing this forum...i can 100% say that it wont happen again coz no fight is worth losing our forum.

so pls do consider our request and pls do keep it open.

regards
Jyothi 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanumonnaughtymalluSobtiFanShree

SobtiFanShree

IF-Sizzlerz

SobtiFanShree

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
dear mods,
                        we had already suffered a lot due to the shutting of our show, ipk.. was not just a show, its an inseparable part of our life, n ipk forum is like a home 4 us.

plzzz don't make us homeless. we promise to maintain discipline n not bash anyone.

hope u'll listen to our pleas.

thank u.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naughtymalluJyo.Arshi.IPKOmoraboti

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I did not want to get involved in this discussion.

But recently I came across some posts where some members were now even blaming the moderators and questioning their interests. This is the exact thing someone said in a thread that was discussing LM interview - "Why would they shut it down when some of the Mods themselves are members of the fan club?" I prefer to not reply to them in other threads since you wanted the discussion here.

As long as the forum is active, why would you want to close it? Yes, there are negative posts, fights, bashing .. but these were always there, even when the show was there. This is a part of the forum which you cannot avoid when there are people with different mindsets.

Some want the forum closed. Why? If they feel this forum is not needed, they can just stop coming to this forum. Why want it closed when there are more people on the forum who want this space to relive the magic of their favourite show? How many threads really have an anchor post that leads to controversy? The members who are responsible for ruining the health of the forum can be identified and dealt with. But for a handful few, if this wonderful forum, which is the biggest in IF so far, is closed, it will be an utter pity.

Edited by Omoraboti - 03 January 2013 at 1:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifannomad.nessbs_deepsriti4u

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I wonder why didn't some people let the PH and channel continue with the show rather than supporting conspiracy theorists.Ermm Neither SP nor PH asked them there valuable opinion at that point of time which is not at all the case here, the DT themselves are asking the members and no one here is either spamming or giving ultimatums...

It is high time action should be taken against those who had flouted rules and made India Forum a breeding ground for spreading false propaganda and trying to engage others in a smear campaign against SP and Gul..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_puglettiahalderSenorita SanayatvshowfanNaach_BasantiPhoenixRising

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

I wonder why didn't some people let the PH and channel continue with the show rather than supporting conspiracy theorists.Ermm Neither SP nor PH asked them there valuable opinion at that point of time which is not at all the case here, the DT themselves are asking the members and no one here is either spamming or giving ultimatums...

It is high time action should be taken against those who had flouted rules and made India Forum a breeding ground for spreading false propaganda and trying to engage others in a smear campaign against SP and Gul..

@Red

Itna dramatic hone ki kya zaroorat, DKS?ROFL

But honestly it's not a big loss if this forum shuts down Stern Smile 

Edited by Rockerchic - 03 January 2013 at 4:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pugletDidikisaut

Post Reply New Post

Go to top