Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 64

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

if members want negative opinions to be discussed in chat clubs, then it defeats the purpose of a forum, doesn't it?

Similarly positive opinions can be discussed in FC, why is the forum required?

As long as both positive and negative opinions can be expressed I'm all for the forum staying intact. I hope the mods will be able to moderate and allow such an atmosphere.
As far as my personal opinion is concerned I want mods to close down forum since there is constant fight and personal attacks are there.. but as far as expressing negative opinion ..You are free to express your negative opinion provided you are ready to take disagreement that comes along with your posts too in a healthy manner. If I personally found anything offensive in negative posts and not as per IF rules, I would be reporting it and actually will be giving the reasons for my action too.. So if moderator is ready to  monitor that in an unbiased fashion ..I am all in for that too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanmeshasuniquebluerosecathuNaach_Basanti-SweetJasmine-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 46)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
The problem is that some people cant handle negative opinions on this forum while the other side sadly doesnt seem to know the difference between negative opinion and mocking/hating/ridiculing. The critsizing option has always been there for a character, acting, writing and ect. not for their personality. The purpose of the IPK forum post ending is to discuss the show and find out news about its actors. Obviously right now, half of them seem to be "reading actors eyes" or mocking them. Its simple that some people cant handle negativity and some people take advantage of having their opinions voiced out. Honestly anyways me saying anything wont make a difference. I guess people mistaken the concept of a forum to be a place where they forget simple ethics and write things such nasty fake articles. LOL anyways Mods, you do what you think is right, the forum is just a forum at the end of the day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesEmerald-riti4u

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

if members want negative opinions to be discussed in chat clubs, then it defeats the purpose of a forum, doesn't it?

Similarly positive opinions can be discussed in FC, why is the forum required?

As long as both positive and negative opinions can be expressed I'm all for the forum staying intact. I hope the mods will be able to moderate and allow such an atmosphere.
As far as my personal opinion is concerned I want mods to close down forum since there is constant fight and personal attacks are there.. but as far as expressing negative opinion ..You are free to express your negative opinion provided you are ready to take disagreement that comes along with your posts too in a healthy manner. If I personally found anything offensive in negative posts and not as per IF rules, I would be reporting it and actually will be giving the reasons for my action too.. So if moderator is ready to  monitor that in an unbiased fashion ..I am all in for that too.

Thanks for replying in a calm, measured way. This I can handle.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanpugletuniquebluerose-HEAVEN-riti4u

riti4u

IF-Stunnerz

riti4u

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jen-

The problem is that some people cant handle negative opinions on this forum while the other side sadly doesnt seem to know the difference between negative opinion and mocking/hating/ridiculing. The critsizing option has always been there for a character, acting, writing and ect. not for their personality. The purpose of the IPK forum post ending is to discuss the show and find out news about its actors. Obviously right now, half of them seem to be "reading actors eyes" or mocking them. Its simple that some people cant handle negativity and some people take advantage of having their opinions voiced out. Honestly anyways me saying anything wont make a difference. I guess people mistaken the concept of a forum to be a place where they forget simple ethics and write things such nasty fake articles. LOL anyways Mods, you do what you think is right, the forum is just a forum at the end of the day.
You summarised whole situation with that bold statement.. One person posted in one post for Actor today that if that is what was also said by bashers then why was it termed as bashing and people are praising TM for this post.. I believe yes you can be frank and blunt in your words and no need to sugar coat your criticism but when you do that criticism in extreme that does frustrate some set of fans..and specially when that thing is said in 100 ways again and again in similar ways.. I do agree that frustrated fans reactions are also extreme and really uncalled for.. But somewhere some people do have to draw lines with what they post.. coz for you it will be sarcasm  and fun..but for others it may hurt their sentiments.. Personally speaking I have no problems when a particular group makes a post on their views and have discussion on issues...but my issues with these people are when they come in praising posts of actor and then mock fan's love for their favorite... You can express your views but if you feel hurt when certain people target you for your post- think about others too whom you target like this too... I dont force anyone to have same like or taste as I have..It is not necessary but what is necessary and need of hour for the people here is to respect different likes of people here and more importantly - Respect Disagreement

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

temperance12manjha-SweetJasmine-

arshi21

IF-Rockerz

arshi21

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

When people cannot take the criticizing of one actor and there is cat fight in almost every other post...and the forum feels divided just because some people like only Sanaya or only Barun (what is wrong in liking only one person!!!!!)...
Still cannot understand the logic or compulsion that we should or rather must like and love both the leads...
why should we...and if we are partial towards one and criticize the other in within the forum rules and regulations within then why shouldn't we...
i don't understand the reason to keep the forum open...Its better to close such volatile forum which is just gonna be headache  to mods by closing every other post!!!!

The problem is not individual likes or tastes or preferences. Here people are more than free to support and love whoever they want to, its just the inappropriate behavior one resorts to in order to show their preference. Like you said, its not compulsion.

And hence, there is no compulsion for the forum to get closed. If people cooperate and calmly state their opinions and maturely and decently handle the difference in opinions, I don't see why the forum should be closed. Its just the matter of time. 

Once someone initiates a peaceful and decent criticism of any actor, I don't think anyone would have a problem.
Its the cuss words, rudeness,mocking the forum members and utter disgraceful behavior while stating opinions which is the cause of concern and not the difference in opinions.

Because we all have had fights before too, but never like this. Its the decency with which people criticizing anyone which lacks these days.

That's the major problem and with some strict warning, I think we can achieve this and the forum needn't be closed.

Edited by arshi21 - 27 December 2012 at 5:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhacoronapsychetemperance12-SweetJasmine-riti4u

arshi21

IF-Rockerz

arshi21

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
And I sincerely hope that with criticizing posts, people understand that they don't get the right to mock/insult/bring disgrace to anyone else. Its one of the major concerns. 

But I don't see how eradication of this cannot be achieved. I think forum members can be disciplined with a stricter warning and reinforcing a particular set of rules more firmly. If MODs are willing and so are the forum members, I don't see and feel the need for this forum to close down.

Like I had said, if this forum is closed down, it would be unfair to those whole love their characters and come here to find some way to still connect to them. Not everyone comes here for a debate/discussion. It would be unfair to them and these people are large in number. The news, the pictures, the FFs everything.

We cannot lose our IPK once again. It was already too bad that we already did go through this once. Few people are practical enough and they have moved on and no longer care about the show or the characters...but many still do.

PS: It is ridiculous (in my opinion) how if one post closes down of some member, one wants the whole forum to close down. Instead of demanding something for themselves, its better to reform ones ways to put forth their opinions and ideas than wishing/stating for something that would hurt people at large.

Edited by arshi21 - 27 December 2012 at 5:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-coronapsychetemperance12cathuriti4u-SweetJasmine-

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby, C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
plzz guyzz dont close this forumm.
plxz guyzz i beg u...

goguma

IF-Rockerz

goguma

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
i wish this forum can have 3 mini forums for barun, sanaya and ipk.

certain days, it stressed me out when i see a thread bashing barun or sanaya,
when that is the last thing i want to see after a tiring day at work...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-puglet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top