Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
This thread was opened to find out fan's opinions about closing off the forum. Was just wondering if all of the points being raised here are being actually considered.
many  past shows forum   r open    here   on     IF   even  shows   like dil mil gye   , geet  which ended   2-3  year ago    ...so no need to close this forum 
the same people who creates unnecessory fights and -vty are asking for forum closure...iss mentality ko kya naam doon.!!!!!the people who want forum to close can do a simple thing,just get out of this place..dus lokom keliye 1000 lokom ki happiness cheenna koi saddistic mentality se kam nahin hai...vijay bhai aap in lokom ko ban kyun nahi karte jo fights start karte ho?chahe voh bashers ho intruders ho mids ho ya crazy admirers ho
In one way I want the forum to be closed becuase some crazy fans are bashing actor's personal life here and lost their dignity..
In other way it should be open for some people like me who are here to read some OS and discuss abt Arshi episodes..
dear moderators,

I as a member fully respect the forum and its rules, and in my more than an year's membership, i have never broken any rules and have strictly abide by it.  

Regarding closure of the forum, once the serial is off air, it is very natural that you as a DT can take decision on that and fully respect that.  

But if you analyse unlike any other forum, whose serials are on air, are not visited with this frequency like the one IPK, the serial has ended couple of months, still members are discussing the possibility of sarun to come back, strategies plans are being discussed, messages / petitions are being posted for iPK season 2 or a new show with SARUN, so ideally the serial has not gone off air from the minds of the members.  

We still love to discuss about the show, rewatch the old episodes analyse them, so as a sincere member I would appreciate if you could kindly to keep the forum active for some more time, as you will be monitoring this, once you see the posts have been considerably gone down, as there is no interest left in members to visit this, then you may take action as deem fit.

Till then, please keep this forum active.
Jab Big Baas ðŸ¤¢ lock ho sakte hain, toh Is Pyaar Ko KYON Naam Diya Jaa Raha Hai??🤓

BAND KARO!!!😈

😆

vijay bhaiyya this is the exact reason i was saying close ipk forum
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3412843&TPN=31

a show forum becoming more like a actor FC is it ok 😒

hope you will look at these things in detail
either make the new rules to stop forum becoming FC
if memebers are still making it FC
close the forum

If some trouble makers stop creating trouble than this forum can also be peaceful . There are pleanty more people on this forum who are peaceful and don't spread negativity so who punish tme for a handful trouble makers ????
Some even give the justification that it is turning into a Barun FC but if u look closely than they are the ones who are always discussing Barun by mocking him/ bashing him and his movie etc so please don't play into their hands and don't close the forum :)
i've got so much addicted with this forum..its hard to say plz close this forum.but one true fact is IPK forum has turned into something else..a war zone!!!
and it really gets very irritating when members get so personal in the process of defending their favourite and also in the process of criticizing, inevitably  resulting in attacking each other if there is differences in opinions...
since november this type of negative environment has been created and i see there's no good improvement..
the forum is becoming a sinking ship..and it needs more neutral mods in active forms as captain to save it!
Mod this forum is active rite... Soo u gonna close it down ?????