Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 64

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Mods..Many ppl luved IPKKND n to cherish d memories of d show,plss make dis forum open..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vkp1989coronapsychearshi21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 45)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi21

IF-Rockerz

arshi21

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Just because few members refuse to cooperate to be peaceful and take digs at people and actors and everyone they could get hold of, and since their posts get closed because of their sheer tenacity at not understanding the current situation of the forum and the way things should be dealt with...the forum shouldn't be closed down.

I hope the MODs and the team know better than this. Closing the forum for few such members is something which won't be fair to other members (at large) who are still attached to the show and come here daily to get their dose of their favorite characters, news about them, read FFs and indulge themselves a bit. 

Kindly, do not close the forum. This is one last route to reach our favorite characters, which we will never get again.

Thank you.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaTanumonVancouverBCsadianabiltemperance12cathuscarletblossomvkp1989coronapsyche-SweetJasmine-

coronapsyche

IF-Rockerz

coronapsyche

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Pls Do not close the forum,Its the only place we can discuss our show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VancouverBCarshi21vkp1989-SweetJasmine-

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Well I still think this forum can keep going if everyone has the maturity to cooperate and refrain from literally pouncing on some cast/crew members just because they aren't so fond of these certain people. News and articles can still keep coming about Barun, Sanaya or whoever is in the cast but honestly all we need is people to just IGNORE if they dont like a certain interview or picture. If you like it, then great comment on it but if you dont just keep it to yourself or discuss it in a CC instead of making a big tamasha knowing that your opinions may upset someone. Also, people need to move on from the fact that the show closed. Yes, it was sad, but there's nothing you can do about it now and discussing and trying to blame fan groups or actors or producers is not going to change anything. There are some people who still want to talk about the show, and read fan fictions. Topics against Barun, Gul, Sanaya fans, Barun fans, SaRun fans and everyone else can be avoided if we want to. No one is asking anyone to love Barun or love Sanaya if you dont like them. Everyone is free to dislike them, but its not necessary to spread the hate or dislike is it? We can keep it in private CC among people who have a similar opinion right, for the sake of the peace of the forum. 

What happened has happened, so can we not keep the forum a place where we can read fan fics, and discuss IPKKND, news related to it and news related to its cast and crew in a POSITIVE way and refrain from mocking because I know we can if people are nice enough to. Out of frustration, I really want it to close sometimes, but I realise ive made a lot of friends and theres some really cool people who discuss the show still and write great fan fictions. Plus, I love all the actors from IPKKND and I find this forum a central place where I can articles, news about their upcoming shows, photo shoots and projects which I would be interested to see. I'd love if everyone would just let go of the the past and move forward so this forum can stay. Lets try to keep all the negative opinions for a private CC where people are unlikely to get offended and post all the nice stuff here on the IPKKND forum. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaTanumonVancouverBCcoolnisha_fun87vkp1989coronapsychetemperance12cathuscarletblossomarshi21-SweetJasmine-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jen-

Well I still think this forum can keep going if everyone has the maturity to cooperate and refrain from literally pouncing on some cast/crew members just because they aren't so fond of these certain people. News and articles can still keep coming about Barun, Sanaya or whoever is in the cast but honestly all we need is people to just IGNORE if they dont like a certain interview or picture. If you like it, then great comment on it but if you dont just keep it to yourself or discuss it in a CC instead of making a big tamasha knowing that your opinions may upset someone. Also, people need to move on from the fact that the show closed. Yes, it was sad, but there's nothing you can do about it now and discussing and trying to blame fan groups or actors or producers is not going to change anything. There are some people who still want to talk about the show, and read fan fictions. Topics against Barun, Gul, Sanaya fans, Barun fans, SaRun fans and everyone else can be avoided if we want to. No one is asking anyone to love Barun or love Sanaya if you dont like them. Everyone is free to dislike them, but its not necessary to spread the hate or dislike is it? We can keep it in private CC among people who have a similar opinion right, for the sake of the peace of the forum. 

What happened has happened, so can we not keep the forum a place where we can read fan fics, and discuss IPKKND, news related to it and news related to its cast and crew in a POSITIVE way and refrain from mocking because I know we can if people are nice enough to. Out of frustration, I really want it to close sometimes, but I realise ive made a lot of friends and theres some really cool people who discuss the show still and write great fan fictions. Plus, I love all the actors from IPKKND and I find this forum a central place where I can articles, news about their upcoming shows, photo shoots and projects which I would be interested to see. I'd love if everyone would just let go of the the past and move forward so this forum can stay. Lets try to keep all the negative opinions for a private CC where people are unlikely to get offended and post all the nice stuff here on the IPKKND forum. 

More than perfect buddy. Yes people are there who keeps a different POV on everything, but it is not necessary everyone accept their opinion and as you said it is always better not to spread the negativity or our hatred towards a certain person among others. Really nice.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaTanumoncathuvkp1989coronapsychearshi21

uniquebluerose

IF-Dazzler

uniquebluerose

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
When people cannot take the criticizing of one actor and there is cat fight in almost every other post...and the forum feels divided just because some people like only Sanaya or only Barun (what is wrong in liking only one person!!!!!)...
Still cannot understand the logic or compulsion that we should or rather must like and love both the leads...
why should we...and if we are partial towards one and criticize the other in within the forum rules and regulations within then why shouldn't we...
i don't understand the reason to keep the forum open...Its better to close such volatile forum which is just gonna be headache  to mods by closing every other post!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSACatz.RangRasiya

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
if members want negative opinions to be discussed in chat clubs, then it defeats the purpose of a forum, doesn't it?

Similarly positive opinions can be discussed in FC, why is the forum required?

As long as both positive and negative opinions can be expressed I'm all for the forum staying intact. I hope the mods will be able to moderate and allow such an atmosphere.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanmeshasmoomin4455pugletuniqueblueroseDidikisaut

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

if members want negative opinions to be discussed in chat clubs, then it defeats the purpose of a forum, doesn't it?

Similarly positive opinions can be discussed in FC, why is the forum required?

As long as both positive and negative opinions can be expressed I'm all for the forum staying intact. I hope the mods will be able to moderate and allow such an atmosphere.

I just saw it and that was one of my worst nightmares coming true. I have always maintained the forum is nothing but an Actor's fan club and such reactions only reinforces it. Why dont the DT's re-name of the forum as a Fan Club instead of shutting it, It will be hitting two birds with one stone...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanmeshasuniqueblueroseNaach_Basanti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top