Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 64

Skye.

Skye.

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I actually don't understand the point Vijay made in regards to closing the forums down! Why do I have a feeling that the post he made was to accommodate all the Mods/Viewbies of these forums! Yes I get it that people Bash and some of the posts people make here are utter BS, but isn't that what u all signed up to do? I mean do u expect a forum to flow like an angel and everyone has to agree with one another! Just my two cents on this.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviilams-Mistletoe-Risha.Jgifttagpuglet-zozo-rini_katriti4uGodhuliLogonunknowndesires.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I can understand how the mods are feeling.
Every hour there will be atleast one member who will break the rules of the forum.People here just don't believe in following the rules.Even simpler to simpler rules are not followed.
Many times mods have said that posting twitter and facebook updates and personal pics of stars are not allowed but still members post them.Many times mods have said that comparing ipk and it's characters with other shows and characters is not allowed but still people do that.People keep comparing ipk with geet,mb and qh.Kuch nahi toh they start making posts like so and so actor from so and so serial is wearing arnav's dress/khushi's dress and then the comparing and bashing starts.It would be getting real difficult for mods to close these topics.
Another major concern is all the fights here.People of this forum just don't know to respect others opinions.Forget kids and teenagers,even so called grown up people also behave so immaturely.Many times mods said,if u don't agree with someone,just ignore the post and report it if it's offensive.But No,Members start fighting with the TM and try to change his/her views/opinions.And when they fail to do so,they indulge in name calling and making fun of the TM.
And when the mods close their topic and warn them,they start bashing the mod.
The state of the forum is such that mods have to be present here 24/7.But it's not possible for mods to be active 24/7.After all,they have something  called personal life that's why they have decided to close the forum.I fully support the mods in this case.
But at the same time i feel mods shouldn't give up so easily.After all it's a matter of just few months.Once sanaya starts working in another show,then sanaya fans will be inactive here and move on to her show's forum.Once barun also signs another show/movie,barun fans will also remain active in bollywood forum or his serial's forum.Why r u people in so much hurry to lock this forum?Just look at the other forums who were controversial once upon a time like dmg forum and geet forum.Those forums have become peaceful now.This forum will also become peaceful one fine day.
Anyways,whatever will be the mods decision,i will fully support it.
Members,don't worry.Vijay has said he will open a new forum called Nostalgia.We can discuss about ipk in that forum. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pugletsonapri

ASRmk

ASRmk

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Please don't close this forum because this is all we have left of IPKKND and everyone here is like a family where we share everything especially our opinions otherwise where else would we share it. After the show finished everyone would come here to talk to other people and post pics or articles to keep us up to date on what's happening with the team. And especially the writers of FFs, SS's,etc have dedicated their time  write for us, the readers, and I love reading them and that is another way of remembering them.

Please re consider your decision and do think about the people on this forum as we won't able to digest that we're losing the most important thing Disapprove

So please, please, please do take our request in consideration 

gifttagKatelyn

in_luv_wit_life

IF-Dazzler

in_luv_wit_life

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

I'm requesting you guys here to not bring in any other forum. But keep this strictly about IPKKND forum only.

The thing is; we don't see any incentive or positive about keeping this forum active. Since, the show has ended, there is limited good discussion topics but mostly just bashing, taking digs at one another or even worse, targeting one another. That's all that has been happening. So, when some of you may call this a home, you can't say that everyone here is at that path.

No one seems to remember that Sanaya and Barun were BOTH a part of this show. There was no just Sanaya or just Barun. Barun had quit - HIS DECISION. But for all his fans to come forward and get the show to end - as many of you say here - was YOUR decision as well. And that was not the only reason this show ended, with Barun gone, no one wanted to see another entry. I'm pretty sure that the Barun fans would have done the same thing if it was Sanaya in place of Barun.

But the show has ended, and we, atleast I don't see any point of keeping it open because I mean look at the situation of this forum - it's no where in the state of being clean at all.

This is just my two cents. Ofcourse, many will disagree but that's just how it is. I would love to hear reasons about keeping this forum open and alive.

how can someone expect us to behave nice so sudden after such a painful month we gone through...pls think from our pov..you can't deny the fact that the things are much better than last month now..with course of time we will be back..give us time...we are not robots..we do have feelingsConfused...this is not just a show for us..we  literally live here..i can't spend a day without reading arshi ff os,funposts and the amazing group of friends i made here..nostalgic forum willbe a great mess..bashing occurs from comparisons..just think about it..show some mercy on us..we lost our show..don't snatch away the beautiful memories left..we are reliving ipk.there is a thread specially for it..pls if you are exhausted,then the active members with clean track record will help you to manage the forum..

the problem is from the fact that forum is active 24/7 even if we report mods are not available to close post due to timezone difference..give us an exact detail that which mod will be available during a certain time so that we can directly pm them..

and mods themselves know only a set of people are bashing and spamming those threads,warn them or ban them..this decision is like punishing the entire class for a spoilt childCry

Edited by arshiii12 - 13 December 2012 at 1:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviiRisha.Jipkarshigifttag-zozo-riti4uGodhuliLogon-SweetJasmine-

ifsaal044

Goldie

ifsaal044

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

I'm requesting you guys here to not bring in any other forum. But keep this strictly about IPKKND forum only.

The thing is; we don't see any incentive or positive about keeping this forum active. Since, the show has ended, there is limited good discussion topics but mostly just bashing, taking digs at one another or even worse, targeting one another. That's all that has been happening. So, when some of you may call this a home, you can't say that everyone here is at that path.

No one seems to remember that Sanaya and Barun were BOTH a part of this show. There was no just Sanaya or just Barun. Barun had quit - HIS DECISION. But for all his fans to come forward and get the show to end - as many of you say here - was YOUR decision as well. And that was not the only reason this show ended, with Barun gone, no one wanted to see another entry. I'm pretty sure that the Barun fans would have done the same thing if it was Sanaya in place of Barun.

But the show has ended, and we, atleast I don't see any point of keeping it open because I mean look at the situation of this forum - it's no where in the state of being clean at all.

This is just my two cents. Ofcourse, many will disagree but that's just how it is. I would love to hear reasons about keeping this forum open and alive.

As a moderator, you have to play even-steven, right? You can't have one rule for one forum and another for another forum.

Moderating and facilitating is a difficult job in any  given situation. You have to bring the right temperament to the effort. You seem to have a filter that is limited here and focusing on a few outliers. Broaden your vision, you'll see the worth of the forum. 

Edited by ifsaal044 - 13 December 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

irisRisha.Jlams-Mistletoe-Erika1gifttagpuglet-zozo-riti4uGodhuliLogon

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Forum has become a bit mess , if it will remain we all will hate each other more, IPK taught us to love , but sadly after it has ended we are divided into countless group , IPK & Sarun are left behind, we try to find out reason to fight .DT  is also right 
but  
this place is like a home , we have spend so much memories here , if they close it  many will leave IF .

love this please from core of my heart, really don't want it should be closed 

it is us we fight ,
 if we make promise to our self we will come here spread love & go i guess there is no reason to close it ..

Edited by naddiya26 - 14 December 2012 at 12:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttag

ipkarshi

Goldie

ipkarshi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Please don't close the forum.
It has been a hard month or two for us fans and the last thing we need is our IPKKND forum closed. We all have made many friends here on this forum. Of course there will always be a few people who will pass out negativity on the forum bit there are more of us than them. Please don't close the forum it has too many wonderful memories attached with it. It has been a place where everyone/anyone can share their feelings and thoughts.

ifsaal044gifttag

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
It is really a tough time for the moderators, but still I would like the forum to be active. 

It is the only place where the IPK fans can unite and share their views about the show and their feelings too.

Majority of the members have the same feeling for IPK and that makes everyone stick around here.

There is no other common place for IPK fans to gather and discuss about the show as other platforms are not that practical for IPK people to meet each other.

I believe it is too early to decide whether to close the forum or not, because most of them have not even come out of the shock that IPK ended.

I think the "we will not create any problem for you" kind promises are childish, because it depends on a lot on the situation and things can change at any time.

Above all "it is true that we quarrel with each other, but at the same time the biggest truth is that we love each other" for the latter, i would like to continue here. 

That is it from my side.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsifsaal044gifttagriti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top