Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 64

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
We lost the serial, the forum is the only place where we have our memories :')

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Risha.JAngels11gifttag..Smita..KatelynFlora3333GodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maana

Goldie

maana

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
The show does not exist any longer atleast don't close the forum..

Edited by maana - 13 December 2012 at 11:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttagFlora3333GodhuliLogon

..Smita..

IF-Dazzler

..Smita..

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

We lost the show
but the forum helps keep the memories and news of new show of fav actors and other beautiful things alive
yes there are some ugly things too
but that is how a home is: a little good , a little bad, a little ugly

but a home still
and our forum is a home away from home for many
I completely agree with Rima!The forum should not be closed.

gifttagGodhuliLogonspuARHI

Sarikakapoor

Sarikakapoor

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
NO Matter How much I want this forum to keep it open, looking at the state of this FORUM, Fans bashing Barun and Sanaya. Linking them together, talking nonsense, Insulting their partners in their personal life, we will be better off closing this forum.

If fans cannot respect their own favorite actors and their spouses then better shut it down. They don't deserve it. Everyday its always bashing bashing and bashing

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I'm requesting you guys here to not bring in any other forum. But keep this strictly about IPKKND forum only.

The thing is; we don't see any incentive or positive about keeping this forum active. Since, the show has ended, there is limited good discussion topics but mostly just bashing, taking digs at one another or even worse, targeting one another. That's all that has been happening. So, when some of you may call this a home, you can't say that everyone here is at that path.

No one seems to remember that Sanaya and Barun were BOTH a part of this show. There was no just Sanaya or just Barun. Barun had quit - HIS DECISION. But for all his fans to come forward and get the show to end - as many of you say here - was YOUR decision as well. And that was not the only reason this show ended, with Barun gone, no one wanted to see another entry. I'm pretty sure that the Barun fans would have done the same thing if it was Sanaya in place of Barun.

But the show has ended, and we, atleast I don't see any point of keeping it open because I mean look at the situation of this forum - it's no where in the state of being clean at all.

This is just my two cents. Ofcourse, many will disagree but that's just how it is. I would love to hear reasons about keeping this forum open and alive.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01coolnisha_fun87S.StephypugletSaffroniaKranuDidikisautKookiemonstersubha2601rushshriSenorita Sanayanikita_88-SweetJasmine-

kabirh09

kabirh09

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
After the ABRUPT End of the Show, it's Hard for we Fans to come-over from it... This Forum make us feel (still) close/connected to/with IPKKND, SaRun & The entire Casts of the show... If this Forum also closes down, we will be totally EMPTY... Forum "closure" will be a DEAD-END for us!!

IPK was not only a Show for us, it was more than that... It made us all "Non-Soap Lover" fall in Love with this Show; along with them (SaRun & The rest of the Casts) they made us Laugh, Cry, Dance, Worry, everything... We LIVED with the Characters... So, a REQUEST, like our Beloved Show (IPKKND), Please don't shut down this Forum... We won't be able to accept any more disappointment after what we all have went through all these weeks... This Forum is our 'Last Memory' of IPK, to stay close to the Show... Please at-least don't take this away from us...

Thanks...

humairak09gifttagGodhuliLogon

orpi

IF-Dazzler

orpi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
in my opinion you guys r doing a fabbb job !! ClapClapClap donno about others but im very happy with your work ClapClapClap

and i would love if you can keep this forum alive because its not only our home we all r like a family where we meet we greet and we fight but we remain together Big smileEmbarrassedClap

we will be able to know updates news and will be able to discuss on that about all IPKKND related updates of the whole cast or SARUN/ARSHI Big smile

gifttagpugletGodhuliLogon

xoxoarshi

xoxoarshi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
it's my sincere request for you not to close this forum, ipk is gone and by closing this forum you would completely destroy it. ipk is more than a show it is a part of our life and u can't take it away. Please don't
It's a plead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gifttagGodhuliLogon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top