Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 64

Page 1
Page   of 64
Page 3 Page 64

Tishana

IF-Sizzlerz

Tishana

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Ok, so here I am...

Pls dont close dis forum...its our 2nd home and our only place where memories r alive n v cn gt 2 knw bout sum states...

@Saraa: ok i wont bring oder forums bt just to justify m bringing 2 forums...
bidaai 4um ran 4 3 yrs, n geet 4 1 yr, wen d show ended, i saw dat how ppl bashed n posted negative cmnts everywhere, but gradually, it tuk sum 6 to 7 mnths n d rates of ffs, oss n sss increased...

This is natural, dis bashing n all, but at d tym of geet, mods sumhow mngd it wid measures, y cnt u?

Furthermore out of 10 mods, i cn c only 5 mods active n dat too for short periods...frankly speaking, i hv never seen resham or pari dat much, for example...u cn ask sum of my frenz, i visit d 4um daily, m not a once-in-2-weeks typo girl...

u, minuu, saraa n sum oder stil cum...evn mandy cums once in 3 weeks, bt is it enuf?

y cnt v just sort it out togeder, instead of hurting ppl sentimentally?

oder 4ums livd for yrs, bt y v only 3 mnths? n d idea of nostalgia is kinda hurting... Smile n though m only for ipkknd, stil i feel dis desicion came cz of ipkknd, y only v hv 2 suffer...v suffer everyday, everytym...pls at least, u dnt increase it, pls

Edited by Tiashaa - 13 December 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sharayuspugletsreemeeragifttag.Sam.Flora3333GodhuliLogonprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Risha.J

Goldie

Risha.J

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
And the MODS thought we were dying out LOL

Anyway, a big NO to the forum closure! If you guys feel that you are incapable of managing the forum give it to people here. Or extend your team. (The good Lord knows you need more people)

Close down this forum and IF will lose half its traffic and I think that's something vijay bhaiyya knows. So please ask him to NOT go ahead with this. Why close the forum because of just a few members creating hysteria?

Plus, I'm sure when you guys agreed to moderate, you knew what would be in store... you have been a part as members as well, nai? So why this decision now?

You can not ask the members to make a pinky promise to not fight since that is unreliable in the long-run. 

So get a better, wider and UNBIASED team.

Thanks.

Edited by Risha.J - 14 December 2012 at 7:02am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviibutlersharayuspenguin143banglesarshiyakanishkabramcote46sini1234maanavellainsaanifsaal044spsharmilanomad.ness-Mistletoe-RushitaaFireboltgifttagmussy.jamshedRee1306pugletcathuarshi21Katelyn.Sam.-zozo-sigridFlora3333spuARHIGodhuliLogon-SweetJasmine-princessunaraanitamalik

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Why make this decision now? If anything it should have been made long ago. The way it's looking like IPK is the reason for all other off air shows forums to be closing down and it's actually true. I know the forum can be a war zone sometimes with members getting personal but that doesn't mean the whole forum should be closed down.   

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenarasharayussini1234Risha.Jbramcote46-Mistletoe-gifttagRee1306sreemeerapugletmoomin4455rini_kat.Sam.-zozo-GodhuliLogonFlora3333princessunaraunknowndesires.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
mods:
please dont close this forum..
this is the only way we r keeping beautiful memories with IPKKNd, friends and so many emotional attachments...

We can visit picture gallery, articles..anything anytime we want...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KeenarasharayusVancouverBCspsharmilagifttagmoomin4455KatelynPunkin22Flora3333GodhuliLogon

Didikisaut

IF-Sizzlerz

Didikisaut

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I don't know why but I always end up supporting a minority and quite rightly so...

I would like the forum to shut shop may in the next 3-6 months time..the forum has been nothing but a mad house during the past few months and I don't even troll most posts. The quality of posts has hit rock bottom with most of them are either spreading rumors, theories, call(spamming records), movie promotion, false hopes, personal pics and discussions involving personal life and what not...People want to remain in the news so I think even newer controversial topics will emerge...

I would not appreciate the forum to be used as a base for yet another round of attack involving defaming of the channel or the PH nor do I appreciate it being used as a spam record keeping diary this is not what a forum is meant for anyway.

IPK forum is the most active forum and it will remain so for a long time to come as people are deeply attached to the fiction, this attachment turns to obsession in no time which has disastrous side affects. People had used this weakness in the past to get the show shut and may be subject to use again. At the expense of sounding preachy, it is advised for people to move on in life and shutting the forum will help the cause of more than a few...

Edited by Didikisaut - 13 December 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoetrpbaberajnandini1sho-shweetpugletshar1988S.StephyNi1234SaffroniaCDloveLIKEDMGJRiaMiss CherietiahalderMcNinjaNaach_BasantitvshowfanSenorita SanayaKookiemonster

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I don't think you should. It takes a while for all the chaos to settle down. The Dill Mill Gayye forum remained open after the show ended too on request and it took time for the forum to settle down to a calm atmosphere, and it did eventually. It's just gonna take some time here too, and I'm sure all the fights/bashing posts, etc will be long gone. Thats just my personal opinion and experience. I don't think the forum should close down. It's a place for writers to come post their work and relive the characters and a place for members to go down memory lane. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mistletoe-Emerald-maanasadianabilbramcote46VancouverBCRisha.Jmoomin4455gifttagKatelynarshi21Flora3333GodhuliLogonspuARHIPhoenixRising

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
re

ifsaal044

Goldie

ifsaal044

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I think what is happening on the forum is the direct result of the show shutting down so abruptly. People were emotionally vested in the show and still very upset. Someone needs to be the adult in the room and let the emotions run its course. 

Calling out each and every instance isn't helping with that either. I've seen posts where nothing happens, but a potential is mentioned and closed. Others, where 65 pages of bickering is tolerated and finally closed for review.

Also, it seems that other forums also have the same issue. Why target one specific show?

I am amazed that India-Forums even considered as much seeing as how many members IPKKND helped recruit.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviibanglespink.lotusbramcote46moomin4455gifttagcathuGodhuliLogonriti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top