Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
IPKKND has been more than just entertainment..its like life for all the fans across the globe..pls pls don t close the forum.this means a lot to us...
i know its hurting there are people who are bashing but for them please don t disappoint the thousand others who live with this
arshilover2604 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
IPKKND is more than a show to us fans...n after it's ended IF is the only place where we can discuss abt the show.pleaseee don't close this forum  don't break the heart of more than 1 million people 😭
notvnotension thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THE FORUM .THIS IS OUR ONLY LAST RELATION WITH IPKKND.
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vijaj sir please close this forum &not only that please ban those member acounts who frquently enterting other forums &bashing our favourite actors &talking nonsence about them.These forum members behaviing  like psycho members. Edited by P.Srinivas - 11 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am happy with the current situation.i think mods are doing good jobs.we should appreciate them.
and if this forum is closing then every forum whose serial ended months before should also close.ipk shouldnt get the unfair treatment😊
r265 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well I want this forum to remain open because we have made a lot of frnds on the forum who are as crazy about arhi as I am or may be more. We can post our thoughts on this forum. And above all IPKKND forum has broken all barriers, BE it regional, cultural, LINGUISTIC just about anything. Its the biggest forum there was or may be ever could be. We wish to remain a part of the forum. The show may have ended on the T.V. SCREEN. But its characters and the serial itself will reamain in our hearts forever.
chithusakki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After the end of IPKKND, v r living with this forum only.😭
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PLZ DON'T CLOSE THIS FORUM!!
My sincere request to the DT!!
Yassahina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kyun dard hai itna...
Tere ishq mein...
Rabbe ve rabba ve...
Plllsss don't closeV[Size]S[/SIZE]Edited by Yassahina - 11 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
i think this is the first time i am posting on this post. earlier i too thought its good to have ipk forum where i can keep arhi still alive but sadly no ðŸ˜­

may be vijay bhaiya you also look at it from SP point of you and close the forum at least then unnecessary -vity will go away and then only real fans will stand up.

even i do not have to be called as a basher and i can be more at MB and BV forum 😳  without worrying about ipk forum becoming a promo ground