Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Jen-

The problem is that some people cant handle negative opinions on this forum while the other side sadly doesnt seem to know the difference between negative opinion and mocking/hating/ridiculing. The critsizing option has always been there for a character, acting, writing and ect. not for their personality. The purpose of the IPK forum post ending is to discuss the show and find out news about its actors. Obviously right now, half of them seem to be "reading actors eyes" or mocking them. Its simple that some people cant handle negativity and some people take advantage of having their opinions voiced out. Honestly anyways me saying anything wont make a difference. I guess people mistaken the concept of a forum to be a place where they forget simple ethics and write things such nasty fake articles. LOL anyways Mods, you do what you think is right, the forum is just a forum at the end of the day.

You summarised whole situation with that bold statement.. One person posted in one post for Actor today that if that is what was also said by bashers then why was it termed as bashing and people are praising TM for this post.. I believe yes you can be frank and blunt in your words and no need to sugar coat your criticism but when you do that criticism in extreme that does frustrate some set of fans..and specially when that thing is said in 100 ways again and again in similar ways.. I do agree that frustrated fans reactions are also extreme and really uncalled for.. But somewhere some people do have to draw lines with what they post.. coz for you it will be sarcasm  and fun..but for others it may hurt their sentiments.. Personally speaking I have no problems when a particular group makes a post on their views and have discussion on issues...but my issues with these people are when they come in praising posts of actor and then mock fan's love for their favorite... You can express your views but if you feel hurt when certain people target you for your post- think about others too whom you target like this too... I dont force anyone to have same like or taste as I have..It is not necessary but what is necessary and need of hour for the people here is to respect different likes of people here and more importantly - Respect Disagreement
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: uniquebluerose

When people cannot take the criticizing of one actor and there is cat fight in almost every other post...and the forum feels divided just because some people like only Sanaya or only Barun (what is wrong in liking only one person!!!!!)...

Still cannot understand the logic or compulsion that we should or rather must like and love both the leads...
why should we...and if we are partial towards one and criticize the other in within the forum rules and regulations within then why shouldn't we...
i don't understand the reason to keep the forum open...Its better to close such volatile forum which is just gonna be headache  to mods by closing every other post!!!!

The problem is not individual likes or tastes or preferences. Here people are more than free to support and love whoever they want to, its just the inappropriate behavior one resorts to in order to show their preference. Like you said, its not compulsion.

And hence, there is no compulsion for the forum to get closed. If people cooperate and calmly state their opinions and maturely and decently handle the difference in opinions, I don't see why the forum should be closed. Its just the matter of time. 

Once someone initiates a peaceful and decent criticism of any actor, I don't think anyone would have a problem.
Its the cuss words, rudeness,mocking the forum members and utter disgraceful behavior while stating opinions which is the cause of concern and not the difference in opinions.

Because we all have had fights before too, but never like this. Its the decency with which people criticizing anyone which lacks these days.

That's the major problem and with some strict warning, I think we can achieve this and the forum needn't be closed.

Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
And I sincerely hope that with criticizing posts, people understand that they don't get the right to mock/insult/bring disgrace to anyone else. Its one of the major concerns. 

But I don't see how eradication of this cannot be achieved. I think forum members can be disciplined with a stricter warning and reinforcing a particular set of rules more firmly. If MODs are willing and so are the forum members, I don't see and feel the need for this forum to close down.

Like I had said, if this forum is closed down, it would be unfair to those whole love their characters and come here to find some way to still connect to them. Not everyone comes here for a debate/discussion. It would be unfair to them and these people are large in number. The news, the pictures, the FFs everything.

We cannot lose our IPK once again. It was already too bad that we already did go through this once. Few people are practical enough and they have moved on and no longer care about the show or the characters...but many still do.

PS: It is ridiculous (in my opinion) how if one post closes down of some member, one wants the whole forum to close down. Instead of demanding something for themselves, its better to reform ones ways to put forth their opinions and ideas than wishing/stating for something that would hurt people at large.
Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
plzz guyzz dont close this forumm.
plxz guyzz i beg u...
goguma thumbnail
i wish this forum can have 3 mini forums for barun, sanaya and ipk.

certain days, it stressed me out when i see a thread bashing barun or sanaya,
when that is the last thing i want to see after a tiring day at work...

arshifan2012 thumbnail
i understand the current situation...

But it would be best if the forum is NOT closed or deleted becoz this is the only way by which we can keep our show alive. A lot had in the past 2 months and had resulted in immense bashing but now , i think everybody has calmed down...

I request you NOT to close the Forum!!!!
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please don't close the forum plzz I come here just for this forum and to relive IPKKND 😭 please don't take that away please
Xaffi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please dont close the forum because for us this not just a show but more than that...
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Please please i dont know if you have any idea what ipkknd forum means to me, maybe you do... But trust me... Just dont... Please dont...
DushtKanya thumbnail
I'm sorry to contradict the other statements but it would be good if you closed the forum. At least there won't be sadists coming and bashing Barun and of course, the usual criticizing which leads to mocking!