Discuss Forum Closure here Read pg34

Posted: 11 years ago

Rather than spamming the forum , Please post all the reasons in this sticky ..why you would like this forum to remain open.

Help us Help you. This is your home. As equal share holders, what would you bring to the negotiating table. Are the members willing to stop getting personal and treat each other with respect ? Will the spamming , bashing and moral policing continue? 

We as Mods have been trying our best to keep it peaceful..What do we get  in return? We get bashed , called biased , inhuman robots who just like to show off power,unfair because we close certain posts and do not just bend to wishes of members who abuse report button rather than having enough self control and get in trouble  ..and yes inefficient as we are not on call 24/7 ..Does that sum it up ðŸ¤” 

It is easy to suggest ..Move move over ..we the members handle the forum...My only question is ..When you have not shown any courtesy to existing mods or the forum by following rules , how will you implement if you are allowed to become a Moderator ? If the way forum is functioning now on members end continues... Believe me you will also find yourselves in our place soon. 

- IPKKND DT 

Well, I have a question to team Dev, why the preferential treatment only to inactive forums, does spamming, bashing, moral policing and what ever more the team is citing not happening in ALL the forums, why pick on the off-air show, do not this section also bring in revenue and recognition to your site as well, when the moderators are willing to answer this question, then let's talk.
pls dnt delete the forum plsss
moderators,
we have all gone through a lot in the past few days.. Its been extremely difficult for all o us.. Ipk was more than a show and Its abrupt ending disappointed all Of us..
There has been a lot Of bashin , complainin and everything Thats not right.. And i totally agree... But all that came out because o the frustration o not seein the show again..
We Will all make sure that our behaviour Will not repeat again and we Will maintain the dignity o the show ..
Ipk was more than a show for all o us.. It was a part o life.. It gave us life.. We would wanna keep the memories o ipk alive and we want to keep the forum alive tooo.. Please moderators.. Please don shut down the forum.
Mods...
Its my request to you please donot close this forum...
IPK is not just a show.but an inseperable part of our lives and hearts. This amazing and epic show and Arshi have given us happiness and beautiful memories to be cherished. Its abrupt end has upset us.
Our fav show has ended and this forum is the only way to still stay connected to our fav show...our fav characters...actors and our friends in this forum.
Please give us a chance...

Edited by musicfan5 - 11 years ago
I have no problem with the forum shutting down because I know how it feels to monitor threads & when members do not listen or fail to read basic rules.
I never liked the previous set mods we had i love the new set of mods & if they are not being able to manage the forum due to specific members or fan base wars then the Forum should close.
It give the forum time till feb & then close it but even before that if the forum is a mad house then close it.

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
Well, we'd like this forum to remain open because it is the only platform through which we can still connect to our lost show. 

I agree that off late, the behavior of forum members has not been best, but give us a chance. 

We'll follow rules this time. This is the place where we still get to read FFs/SS/OSes which help us connect to them...the new pictures, new segments...everything.

I know its not easy to control a forum with so many people and especially when all are after each others' blood, but this can be the last warning. Can't it be?

Please? 

We have already lost IPK once. Its not possible to lose it for the second time. 

As far as the behavior is concerned, this notice is I guess enough to set people on a right track. I don't know about all, but many will cooperate. 
I am sure.

Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
We lost the show
but the forum helps keep the memories and news of new show of fav actors and other beautiful things alive
yes there are some ugly things too
but that is how a home is: a little good , a little bad, a little ugly

but a home still
and our forum is a home away from home for many
Ok, so here I am...

Pls dont close dis forum...its our 2nd home and our only place where memories r alive n v cn gt 2 knw bout sum states...

@Saraa: ok i wont bring oder forums bt just to justify m bringing 2 forums...
bidaai 4um ran 4 3 yrs, n geet 4 1 yr, wen d show ended, i saw dat how ppl bashed n posted negative cmnts everywhere, but gradually, it tuk sum 6 to 7 mnths n d rates of ffs, oss n sss increased...

This is natural, dis bashing n all, but at d tym of geet, mods sumhow mngd it wid measures, y cnt u?

Furthermore out of 10 mods, i cn c only 5 mods active n dat too for short periods...frankly speaking, i hv never seen resham or pari dat much, for example...u cn ask sum of my frenz, i visit d 4um daily, m not a once-in-2-weeks typo girl...

u, minuu, saraa n sum oder stil cum...evn mandy cums once in 3 weeks, bt is it enuf?

y cnt v just sort it out togeder, instead of hurting ppl sentimentally?

oder 4ums livd for yrs, bt y v only 3 mnths? n d idea of nostalgia is kinda hurting... 😊 n though m only for ipkknd, stil i feel dis desicion came cz of ipkknd, y only v hv 2 suffer...v suffer everyday, everytym...pls at least, u dnt increase it, plsEdited by Tiashaa - 11 years ago
And the MODS thought we were dying out ðŸ˜†

Anyway, a big NO to the forum closure! If you guys feel that you are incapable of managing the forum give it to people here. Or extend your team. (The good Lord knows you need more people)

Close down this forum and IF will lose half its traffic and I think that's something vijay bhaiyya knows. So please ask him to NOT go ahead with this. Why close the forum because of just a few members creating hysteria?

Plus, I'm sure when you guys agreed to moderate, you knew what would be in store... you have been a part as members as well, nai? So why this decision now?

You can not ask the members to make a pinky promise to not fight since that is unreliable in the long-run. 

So get a better, wider and UNBIASED team.

Thanks.
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago