Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

BB is not that biased after all

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sargamhema

Groupbie

sargamhema

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
In the past week, BB has been fantastic. BB did everything possible to unmask dhongibaaz Iraani. It is true that Delu-Pilu might stay on till the end, the divorce being their USP, but BB is slowly unmasking the sati-savitri abla naari. I kind of have a feeling BB won't allow Dhongnaaz to win. He's just trying hard to make her survive till the end, coz if public votes, then Baki might have to take a loan for SMSing and saving her.

First, the spat with Urvashi where she said, "No f**king bas***d deserves to win". Her deepest truth and feeling for others came out in the moment of anger. 
Second, Rakesh Paul unmasking the truth. I am kind of glad that BB did not allow chatter box Rajeev to speak and reduce the intensity of Rakesh's anger.
Thirdly, Of the 5 contestant's friends or relatives who came, Baki's impression was the worst, among viewers and contestants alike. it was such a pleasure to see everyone meet their families, friends and be emotional. Only Baki spolt everyone's mood. 

P.S: I loved it when Rajiv first went to Urvashi instead of Sana Ashu and admitted that Niketan was right from the beginning about Dhongnaaz,

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

deepikazsedzidaapricitypriyakenm001blossom2283SukhSandhukrutiv100sarah75taurusbbcrazy4fawadtweetie19dipali13piyualka-Purva-Saniya93ShahZur---nishu---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB is not that biased after all" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissGee

MissGee

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sargamhema

In the past week, BB has been fantastic. BB did everything possible to unmask dhongibaaz Iraani. It is true that Delu-Pilu might stay on till the end, the divorce being their USP, but BB is slowly unmasking the sati-savitri abla naari. I kind of have a feeling BB won't allow Dhongnaaz to win. He's just trying hard to make her survive till the end, coz if public votes, then Baki might have to take a loan for SMSing and saving her.

First, the spat with Urvashi where she said, "No f**king bas***d deserves to win". Her deepest truth and feeling for others came out in the moment of anger. 
Second, Rakesh Paul unmasking the truth. I am kind of glad that BB did not allow chatter box Rajeev to speak and reduce the intensity of Rakesh's anger.
Thirdly, Of the 5 contestant's friends or relatives who came, Baki's impression was the worst, among viewers and contestants alike. it was such a pleasure to see everyone meet their families, friends and be emotional. Only Baki spolt everyone's mood. 

P.S: I loved it when Rajiv first went to Urvashi instead of Sana Ashu and admitted that Niketan was right from the beginning about Dhongnaaz,

Exactly! But also Rajeev being prevented from speaking - something fishy! why was Imam allowed to speak, and Rajeev not??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

preep

IF-Rockerz

preep

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

hope bb stick to this and unmask this delnaz devi to the world

sedzida

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissGee

Exactly! But also Rajeev being prevented from speaking - something fishy! why was Imam allowed to speak, and Rajeev not??

nahi yaar..in a way it was very clever of BB to restrict rajeev from speaking anything ..varna woh idiot bekaar ki yahan wahan ki baatein aur delu delu karta and would hv not allowed rakesh to speak anything within his given timeLOL ye jo itna kuch rakesh ko bolne mila hai woh b nahi milta ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasargamhemapriyakenSukhSandhukrutiv100piyualka-Purva-dipali13

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

BB did all to gain TRP's, add more spice to his show...but in a way it is agood for Rajeev, atleast he tries to regain some of his lost self-respect...and agree that BB didn't allow Pillu to speak..if he was allowed then, his brother had to do the listening part and that too with Deu bhajan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida-Purva-TheBigTamasha

TheBigTamasha

IF-Dazzler

TheBigTamasha

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

BB did all to gain TRP's, add more spice to his show...but in a way it is agood for Rajeev, atleast he tries to regain some of his lost self-respect...and agree that BB didn't allow Pillu to speak..if he was allowed then, his brother had to do the listening part and that too with Deu bhajan.

@blue-ROFLROFLROFL

..Ice-Cube..

IF-Rockerz

..Ice-Cube..

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
confused re

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

because when Dalenaaz was telling this about Rajive , Ashika and Urbashi were present , and thats y Niketan knows as Urvashi tols himLOL

sedzida

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.