Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by arhifandebi

D!! Hello! So glad to come on here after a morning of washing and making my ill sister a yummy breakfast ROFL thanks for the lovely comments! There are some more ties between Raina and Rehaan's family! :P 

And yes I have 3 offers...still waiting on the last :D

What happened to your sister? Is everything fine? And you got 3 offers!!!??? Wow!! Congrats man...Star

Well...I got ill then got my sister in and now today I got ill again. It's like germs are manifesting in our house. LOL Thank you! Embarrassed

Oh God!! You are sick as well? What's happened to you? Please do take good care of yourself and take proper medicines...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guzaarish: Ch 7/Pg 11 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Chapter Three

Dear Diary, 
           Have you ever went past someone whether it was in a shop or out on the streets, and then meet them a few days, months, or years later? Maybe they were in the background of a photo you were in, or simply bumped into them and went along your respected ways? Just makes you think how many people you have been exposed to, how many times you were in the background of a photo. How many people even remember you?

"Er?" Raina struggled to think about what she should say. There she was standing in front of a woman who was possibly the same age as her Aunt, and Raina did not know what she should do. She managed to pull a smile that showed all her nervousness. The woman did look familiar, she knew that but she couldn't remember where she had seen her. 

"Raina! Remember me? I'm Fahmida." Raina shook her head slowly. She cursed herself under her breath. Of course, she couldn't remember. She hardly cared about anything other than what she should care about. "That time in the supermarket? I, er, I didn't have enough change and you helped me? In Birmingham?" 

That did it. She did remember that day. After all, who couldn't? She was dreading going back to the place where she hated the most. She couldn't ever get rid of the memory where she ran away from the place, and came to London. She was just a naive little girl then, thrown into the world of a deceitful marriage, but of course she escaped. In the last five years, she became successful; became a strong, confident woman but deep down, she was still that timid girl. Sure she was scared sometimes, but nothing scared her more than living a life where she was stuck between lies and deceit. That day, she went back but only on business calls. It was lucky that the area was well away from her previous home, her previous life, after all Birmingham was a pretty big city. She went to her meeting and came back to London, all under one day. Just one day, that scared her, confused her, dreading to meet people she knew. She didn't remember this woman, not until she mentioned that disastrous city.

"Y-Yes." The memory came rushing back: the stubborn shop assistant, the long queue, how she had gotten annoyed. "I remember." She smiled, this time genuinely. 

"I can't believe that I found you again. It's so strange, isn't it?" She smiled ecstatically before bringing her confused daughter forward. "This is my daughter, Faiza."

Faiza quickly deposited her phone in her pockets before smiling at Raina. "Hi, I can't believe that I've finally met the girl that was on my Amma's mind ever since we came back from Birmingham." She laughed. "I swear, anyone who helps my mum even once, she'll always remember it."

Raina laughed a little. "Well, I don't know what Fahmida Aunty.." She addressed her name slowly as to get approval from the elder woman. "has been saying but it was no big deal." 

The loud tannoy machine beeped as a male's voice was heard over the room. "Can the remaining passengers for Flight No. 286 to Paris, France make their way through, please? Flight will be leave in a few minutes, thank you."

Raina fiddled with her small side bag that she had brought before getting out her boarding pass. "I'm sorry, that's my flight."

"You're going to Paris?" Faiza blurted out. Raina stopped to listen to her. "How great is this? We were meant to be on that flight but there was some problems and older brother and his wife go on whilst me, Amma and Bhai are staying on till the next flight." She bit her lip, seeming to be upset. 

"Paris?" Raina said before fiddling through her bag again. Fahmida looked at her confused. She got out the three boarding passes that were supposed to be used for her colleagues before handing them to Fahmida. "I have spare passes, actually they were meant to be for my colleagues but they'll be getting the flight tomorrow. They would have gone to waste so you might as well use them."

Fahmida instantly shook her head. "No, no. We can't do this." She handed the passes back but Raina stopped her. 

"Seriously, I don't mind. Besides, I would be alone anyway and I might as well have you and Faiza with me." She smiled. 

Faiza gave her mother solemn eyes before Fahmida relented. "Okay, fine. If you insist then we'll get on." Fahmida placed her hand over Raina's. "Thank you." The younger woman nodded in appreciation. 

Faiza shrieked. "Thank you so much! Seriously you just saved our holiday! I'll quickly get bhai and tell him." 

Raina laughed lightly as Fahmida gave Faiza two boarding passes before leaving with Raina. 

After showing their passes to the security guard, Fahmida and Raina were set upon Emirates before walking towards the Business Class. Fahmida was overwhelmed with the amount of space there was as opposed to the general class. It was spacey, the seats were a comfortable leather, each with their own foot stool. There was even room for a miniature television screen fitted on the head of the seats whilst also room to tilt the seat back so that one can rest comfortably. Raina smiled as she walked down the aisle, other businessmen and women were already seated. 

"Seat 34A." Raina muttered before matching the seat number to that on her pass. "This is my seat." She glanced over Fahmida's. "Yours is Seat 34D." She pointed to the seat on the other side. There were two other seats on this row meaning that the passes that Faiza had linked to these numbers. 

"I think Faiza and my son may be seating in these." Fahmida replied, a bit dejected as the Air Hostess asked everyone to put their seat belts on.

"It's fine, I doubt they'll allow us to change seats now that the Plane is taking off. Besides where is Faiza?" Raina asked. 

Fahmida shrugged. "They must be coming." She stopped, looking at the entrance where Faiza and Rehaan hurriedly made their entrance.

Raina occupied herself by getting comfortable, and taking her laptop out of her bag in order to do some work. It was a lucky thing that Emirates had their own wi-fi for the passengers meaning she was able to finish off presentations and send a quick email to her Aminah Khala. 

"Khala, I'm on the plane now so my phone is switched off. Don't worry, I'm fine and I'll reach Paris in about one and a half hours. I'll call you when I arrive. Take Care." Finished typing, she clicked send before opening up the document to finish her presentation. 

Rehaan walked inside with Faiza, who began looking for her seat. He was slightly taken aback when Faiza had ran to find him before literally screaming out what had just happened to her and their mother. He was somewhat intrigued to learn about the girl who his mother had been taking about two months earlier, and the same girl who had given them her spare tickets. Due to Faiza's excessive talking, he didn't quite catch the girl's name. As they walked along the aisle, he noticed his mother at the far end before Faiza literally sprinted towards her. He smiled as Faiza sat besides her mother, as shown on the pass before matching his number to the seat opposite. 

He was surprised to see a girl there: his mother's look assured him that she was the same girl. She hadn't noticed that he was standing there, she was busy, intently thinking at what looked like a diagram. He could only see the side of her face, her face looking down at the laptop. He noticed how her hair seemed to be radiating, the colour almost shining. 

"Excuse me?" She stopped what she was doing and turned towards him. He looked into her eyes, the same brown hue. He looked at her, smiling. It was her. "Raina?"

Edited by ZAHARA. - 05 January 2013 at 8:20am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172kinzhillychandana123js1234arhifandebiaysha1989Krazzy4u786Aqibaa_19Zairean..Labyrinth..Enchantresspreethispreetipc-GayathriK-

Enchantress

IF-Dazzler

Enchantress

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Waiting for this one to be updated!!! Day Dreaming

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Updated!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..Enchantress-GayathriK-

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
That was a Great part...Clap... Fahmida is such a nice lady...She still remembers Raina for her small help...this time again Raina helped them out...That means she is going to become more fond of Raina...Ultimately Rehaan meets Raina for the first time till now in the story...Star.And he knows her!! ?? But how?? I guess I'll have to wait for the next part in order to know that... Please do continue soon Zahara...Loving this story of yours.Heart.. and thank you so much for the pm...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hillyZAHARA.

Krazzy4u786

Goldie

Krazzy4u786

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Wow!! Superb!!
Awesome update!! Loved it!!
Can't believe fahmida still remembers raina!!!
She is such a nice lady!!
Can't wait 4 the next update!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

That was a Great part...Clap... Fahmida is such a nice lady...She still remembers Raina for her small help...this time again Raina helped them out...That means she is going to become more fond of Raina...Ultimately Rehaan meets Raina for the first time till now in the story...Star.And he knows her!! ?? But how?? I guess I'll have to wait for the next part in order to know that... Please do continue soon Zahara...Loving this story of yours.Heart.. and thank you so much for the pm...Smile

Thank you so much D! Yes, Fahmida remembers Raina because of that small help. Rehaan had met her for the first time but he knows her. Embarrassed You'll find out soon. 

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Thank you so much D! Yes, Fahmida remembers Raina because of that small help. Rehaan had met her for the first time but he knows her. Embarrassed You'll find out soon. 

So when are you going to update next...You know what I really can't wait...Big smile

ZAHARA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top