Posted: 11 years ago
When BB asked housemates to wish anything for them thru vodafone...then nikethan asked BB to send Bhaktiyar again in the house and also asked, this time dont tell them to be like statue!!! So that they all also will talk to him...
Wah Niks WahπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Urvashi ghar se bahar aane se pehle hi Bhaktiyar dubai bhaag gaya hoga 🀣 Looser😑
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago
Save this piece of 24 carrat gold
Yeah...that was a unique wish...it was too good...bb, please pay heed...πŸ˜‰
He says things which we all want to hear thats why people connects with him so much,plus he's witty and has a gr8 sense of humour... Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago
Can anyone remind me if bakbak said anything to nik during the statue task that nik didn't like...
i clapped tht time hehehe..he is too gudd
when did bb ask them this. todays episode?
Originally posted by ilm25

Can anyone remind me if bakbak said anything to nik during the statue task that nik didn't like...
He said that Nik is spineless
Wow...Ya BB plz do this...send bakhtiyar in again and make him a statue and unleash all contestants at him...
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Wow...Ya BB plz do this...send bakhtiyar in again and make him a statue and unleash all contestants at him...

fhaktiyar ko statue rehne ki jaroorat nahi... woh tho crying baby hainπŸ˜› jaise hi housemates usse baat karna shuru kar diye na tho waha se bhaag jaayega... isiliye tho usey ghar mein tab bheje thein jab housemates statue mode mein theinπŸ˜†