Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD - My brief take on 9th -11th episodes (Page 2)

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I just noticed yesterday that in the title introduction there is now a producer who represents Zee.
Ratings must have really dropped when Guha had all her own way. Hoping this person will represent our interests Clap

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:10am | IP Logged
great swathi what can i sayyyy Clap thats excellent exacttt and to the point
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Tx Swathi!!!

"The only silverlining in this whole saga is that looks like DK will get back to his once powerful image and will leave no stones unturned to get back his lovely wife."...............looking fwd 2 this..........

inder pining 4 dish reminds me of devdas without the bottle.........he's a real idiotAngry

well it was expected that sanya will return with a vengeance........u right she may just accuse dk of being the father of her child & then there'll b another hungama b/w the D's.............

Mamta

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged

very interesting and to the point analysis swathi....

here are few of my questions

1) why is the truth being hidden from sums.....what is the worst that could happen??...if she keeps considering pori as her daughter-in-law, the truth will embarass her and shock her more and more

2)what is wrong with inder , looks like disha has moved on with her life and he is still stuck in her past

3)what is pori's interest in acting as dk's wife?? she seems interested in vedant, she has no sympathies for gargi and she has no reason to seek revenge on dk(afterall she lied and let dk take advantage). if it is about property, then dk does not have it(it was all in gargi's name until ved recently gave pov to disha)...actually disha has it all now.

4)sums reactions are beyond my understanding....when did she bec'ome so ruthless and opinionated.

5)how did sanya and gautam get together. does gautam know sanya's past with dk.is sanya really interested in gautam or is he a pawn in some twisted game.

6)so disha and dk have confessed thier feelings for each other...what is stopping dk from setting up an another household for her or meet with her(after all she is his wife...so there are no social consequences or legal issues)

Go to top