CID

~~ MISSION SANTA RETURNS WITH TREASURE HUNT ~~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

OMG 8 clues solved... !!   Big smile

Just brought a message from Santa who is well impressed with the players' interest and detective skills of our forum Approve He expresses his appreciation and is looking forward to meet the one who solves the next clue TongueWink

Santa should have expected this..Afterall he came to CID forum.. Not any other aira-gaira forum you see Tongue We all have 15 years of Investigation Skills in us .. RIght guys.. I can see that in you...  

and I am shocked that till now people actually understood my international poems LOL and didn't compliant a bit... I was wondering if someone will actually call me "Roshesh Sarabhai of CID forum " Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ MISSION SANTA RETURNS WITH TREASURE HUNT ~~ (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

and I am shocked that till now people actually understood my international poems LOL and didn't compliant a bit... I was wondering if someone will actually call me "Roshesh Sarabhai of CID forum " Tongue

@ Bold: I swear that's what I felt like calling you just now. LOL

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Tongue  His poems are unique.. I don't match his level Shreya!!!!

Oh momma Oh momma..Tumne mujhe janam diya 
Oh momma oh momma...Sab se accha karam kiya Ohh momma oh momma

ROFL

-Twinkles-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

ROFL

Your style is very unique as well. Itni shudh Hindi toh main aaj tak nahi boli. ROFL

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

ROFL

Your style is very unique as well. Itni shudh Hindi toh main aaj tak nahi boli. ROFL
[/QUOTE]

arey mai kahaan shudh hindi bolthi hoon.. I have to rhyme the words na...islye i dig up those words LOL and complicated words makes poem look complicated... like a pro poet Tongue

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

arey mai kahaan shudh hindi bolthi hoon.. I have to rhyme the words na...islye i dig up those words LOL and complicated words makes poem look complicated... like a pro poet Tongue

Haan aur iss complicated poem ko solve karte karte meri complication ki toh lag jaati hai naa. LOL Poems and Shreya have never mixed and will never mix. LOL

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Haan aur iss complicated poem ko solve karte karte meri complication ki toh lag jaati hai naa. LOL Poems and Shreya have never mixed and will never mix. LOL

In engineering days.. I used to write a lot of poems and message them to my sister... She used to give me the same feeling which Saahil and Indu give when Rosesh recites his poem Tongue Mera poems se puraana rishta hai Tongue

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

In engineering days.. I used to write a lot of poems and message them to my sister... She used to give me the same feeling which Saahil and Indu give when Rosesh recites his poem Tongue Mera poems se puraana rishta hai Tongue

Looking at your poems, main keh sakti hoon ke it's a purana love rishta. Mere English class wali poems dekhoge toh samjh jaoge ke mera aur poems ka purana hate rishta hai. But let me try and solve the clue. LOL

astonish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top