CID

~~ MISSION SANTA RETURNS WITH TREASURE HUNT ~~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Twinkles PMed me. Does that mean the game begins?

same querySmile... And how to ply boss, ye bhi tou baat do, MUJH duffer koLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ MISSION SANTA RETURNS WITH TREASURE HUNT ~~ (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Yes.. The Game is On!!!!!  Please Check the First Post... How to Play i very much given in the first post..!!!!

Hope you Guys enjoy the game!!!! Its the first time we are trying this stuff, so apologies if it isn't properly planned !!! 

Happy Treasure Hunting!!!!!!!!!!

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

CryCry Arry ASTO,mow How To Play mein tou Wohi likha hy na, No Restration, No hidden Pm etc, Arry mujhy Samjh he Nahi aa raha , koi tou Batao, main Kesy khelunConfusedConfused
Koi Old Example day do BossOuch

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

CryCry Arry ASTO,mow How To Play mein tou Wohi likha hy na, No Restration, No hidden Pm etc, Arry mujhy Samjh he Nahi aa raha , koi tou Batao, main Kesy khelunConfusedConfused
Koi Old Example day do BossOuch

Arey baba...LOL Read all the points... !!! Tongue 
then neeche likh clue padho.. Big smileand then... go and search in the forum for a post where you will find the answer for the clue!!! Simple... Ab forum kya hai mat poocho haan... Evil Smile Its CID forum only ... all the threads in CID forumBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadebasree04

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

then neeche likh clue padho.. Big smileand then... go and search in the forum for a post where you will find the answer for the clue!!! Simple... Ab forum kya hai mat poocho haan... Evil Smile Its CID forum only ... all the threads in CID forumBig smile

you Dunt define Points Clearly Boss, chalo Kitna meri Samjh aaya hy, I'll Definately tryLOL
BTW Thank You yaarBig smile... And Sorry for troubling U alotWink

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by astonish

you Dunt define Points Clearly Boss, chalo Kitna meri Samjh aaya hy, I'll Definately tryLOL
BTW Thank You yaarBig smile... And Sorry for troubling U alotWink

Please Let me know what you understood... and I'll fill in the gap!!! It will also help others understand!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
See ASto, Twinkle...I don't get it at all. That clue is related to Mysterious gift. So, are we suppposed to post the episode name or the thread where the discussion was held or the WU of that episode or any cap related to that episode's cute duo scene or what????

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

See ASto, Twinkle...I don't get it at all. That clue is related to Mysterious gift. So, are we suppposed to post the episode name or the thread where the discussion was held or the WU of that episode or any cap related to that episode's cute duo scene or what????

Its a treasure Hunt... and the clue is a way to find the treasure... So you are looking for the treasure and the clue will help you lead to it.. Every word in the clue Wink

So once you find your way and check out there.. you will find the treasure.. I mean the other clue Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top