Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinappa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome epi for vinayak but the most disappointing series bcoz cv's are making it so bad, I mean all the so called great rishi's and devas just doesn't want to understand simple thing of the a son doing his duty and keeping his promise to his mother... They are supposed to be gynanis and all but for what when they can't understand and respect such a simple thing... looks like nobody wants to give respect Adi Shakthi's words or 
orders. Vinayak is being very kind and polite till ppl mess around with him. Above all when Vinayak alone is defeating Nandi, Gana, Devas and all, his righteousness is explained right there. Mahadev knows one who is arrogant and proud can never be able to win or defeat even the most simple person. (Remember how Karthikeya can't even make gana move even one bit)
CV's should have never taken this version for this part... Very disappointing on cv's.

Well though waiting for the next epi as usual mainly for Vinayak's heorics. Loved the way Indra and devas came running crazily scared and screaming for help to Mahadev.
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ganesh was awesum :) super acting expressions really gifted child star
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update. vinayak was too good today. i so want to see indra defeated. lool
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Subha2601 awesome explanation, I loved it thank you very  much. The best explanation I ever read regarding how Ganesh got elephant head.
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The explanation does justify the purpose of giving vinayak an elephant's head...like mahadev says there s a purpose behind everything...he went through the same pain when sati died, although he tried to prevent the happenings but could not do so, as he knows everything but cannot prevent it!!!
Similarly,he knew he would be killing his own son but could not prevent it, if he had then the world would have seen his love for his son and claim him to be biased!!!
For lord shiva everyone s same, he even cursed Parvati to be reborn as fisherwoman...this proves everyone has to go through what is their in their destiny, irrespective of who they are...even gods!!!
Karunima thumbnail
Vinay was the scene stealer. He is so cute, brave and very strong. ðŸ˜Š. Thanks for the WU.