justforuse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey there!

So I had written really long ago, just had forgotten to post it. Found it this morning as I was looking through my folder. Its old...prolly be not so interesting but a light read nonetheless!

Inquisitive Morning!

Since they had started to sleep together on the bed, Khushi noticed every morning she would wake up and glance at Arnavji and see something would happen to him.

Again now he was in the same state like every other morning.

Khushi quietly sat up, rubbing away sleep from her eyes and stared intently at his form, her gaze keep going back to the big protuberance under the quilt.

With a worried expression she wondered if something was wrong with him down there, that he didn't mention to anyone about.

But then it wouldn't be there for rest of the day or night. Not that she would be keeping an eye on him, she never noticed. Maybe she should check whether it comes back at any other time other than in the mornings.

Most likely even di probably didn't know if he had some kind of problem there.

Curiosity got better of her and Khushi wanted to take a closer look. Biting her lower lip she slowly lifted the quilt off Arnav.

There it was, even bigger than before.

"Devi Maiyya he really does have some problem" she bit her lip harder.

She didn't know if she should tell him about it. It will be so awkward, maybe she could tell di, no, that would be even more awkward. A normal couple shares these kinds of personal problems. Little did people know they were not a normal couple. With how things were proceeding between them, they could be a normal couple soon' thought Khushi to herself, her eyes still on that bulge under his pants.

Sitting on her knees she bent forward to examine further. Setting her hand out she lightly touched it with her fingertips.

Gasping she moved back "Devi Maiyya it moved!"

Quickly getting off the bed, she decided she would discuss this matter with Arnavji soon, she had no option but to.

~~~

Later at night as Arnav was sipping on his sleepy time tea typing away on the laptop, Khushi stood behind him fiddling with the hem of her kurta.

"What is it Khushi?" Arnav asked her feeling her presence behind him for the last ten minutes, not moving.

"W-woh Arnavji are you doing okay?" she asked him hesitantly.

"Yeah, why'you?"

"Im not fine" she muttered to herself

"What? Did you say something?"

"N-no..yes"

Mustering up her strength she finally asked him, "Arnavji today in the morning you didn't seem too well. I was wondering if you are feeling fine."

"Huh? Why did it seem like that?"

"Woh woh cause I saw something happen to you, a-a-actually I have been seeing it since a long time now"

"Seeing what?" he asked turning around and paying attention to her classical worried face with her finger being bit away.

"A-Arnavji there is always a point in life where we have to go through some things that we can't share with anyone or tell anyone. But we need to understand that it's no big deal asking a person for help. Instead of making life and whatever the problem is difficult, we can make it easy'" Khushi kept on talking nervously.

"Khushi what the hell are you talking about?" hint of anger touched his confused and frustrated tone.

"You can tell me anything Arnavji! I-I won't tell anyone. I know Lucknow and Delhi's best homeopathic doctors that can help y-y-"

"Enough Khushi! Spit it out or stop bothering me with your ridiculous talk" yelled Arnav highly irritated now.

"F-fine! When you were sleeping I-I saw that go big and then it moved!" she said it all in one breath, her arm stretched out and finger pointing at him'below his belt.

"What.the.hell" breathed Arnav and reddened.

He quickly turned back to his screen, shocked.

What was he supposed to now? When did she see it'oh yes in the morning when he was sleeping. What was he going to tell her? He needed to act fast before she went and told the entire family'no she won't do that but she will definitely drag him to some absurd homeopathic doctor!

"A-Arnavji I know how to make this tea that may help you with your'you know'.p-problem" Khushi stammered from behind, again playing with the hem of her kurta.

He needed to get her out of here to sort things out in his head, and so, "yes Khushi can you please make some for me'now?"

"Of course I will! be right back. Don't move too much it might not be good for you'" she advised and ran out of the room.

~~~

The next morning, both Arnav and Khushi woke up at the same time. The chilly atmosphere and the warmth under duvet was so romantic thought Arnav. He wanted to pull her close and burry himself in her.

The thought of burying himself in her made him shot up from the bed.

"A-Arnavji!" yelped Khushi and shoved the duvet out of the way.

It was there again. Much much bigger than before.

"Devi Maiyya! The tea didn't help. Are you okay? Does it hurt? We are going to go to the doctor right after breakfast!"

"Shutup Khushi!" Arnav snapped at her.

"Yes it hurts...a lot but not how you think!"

"huh?" she made a sound, confused.

"It happens with most men in the morning. We wake up with a'its usually referred to as 'morning wood''may be because of a dream or it just happens, doubt you'll understand the scientific reason behind it'"

"Ohhh so you are fine right? You aren't going to die or fall sick are you?" she asked.

"No!" frustrated he messed his hair.

"Is there a way to make it go away?" she asked innocently.

"A way? There are many ways'one of which I do nearly every morning and the other happens in my dreams" he muttered under his breath.

What the heck was his body supposed to do when such a beautiful and glowing woman slept next to him?  He looked at her wide awake form, eyes wide, lips pink and full, her chest exposed and taut without a dupatta.

"I-It m-moved" she whispered signaling with her eyes.

Arnav looked down to see his hard on freely enlarging under his pajamas.

"It'll go away. Why don't you go downstairs" he sent her away.

~~~

Later, Arnav stood under the shower breathing heavily, his one arm holding the wall while the other lay limp over his thigh.

This was crazy. He had a woman to satisfy his needs so close to him and here he was taking an unsatisfying route.

But then he was the one who didn't want anything to do with her. Damn that Shyam!

In the end he decided he just had to wake up before Khushi in the mornings.

Part 2

Edited by justforuse - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
res

so innocent naive kushi...

ARNIE>..he he he
Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lmfao!!!!! Love a naive khushi.. brilliant.. made me laugh !! 🤣 🤣
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha!:)
superb!!!:))
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ROFL that was the funniest thing i read in while 🤣 😳 😉 Gosh khushi thinks hes gonna die...n he seems to be frustrated...please continue this coz i love it dammit 😃 Edited by swat.g - 11 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg hahahahahahahahhaha this is freaking awesome!!!! You defo need to write more on this
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT THE !!!!!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol..!
makes me laugh
so good loved it
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4