-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I adored you juhi!:D 

Happy Birthday! :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandstonezaryaabJuhi1b8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Happy Birthday Juhi Parmar*~ (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sweety-

-Sweety-

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
HAPPY   BIRTHDAY   JUHI       

SandstonezaryaabJuhi1b8

AlinaPM

Groupbie

AlinaPM

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Happy B'day @Juhi! Party

SandstonezaryaabJuhi1b8

AlinaPM

Groupbie

AlinaPM

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
May every path be smooth for you,
May every corner bring you happy surprises, 
May every day put a smile on your face,
May every friend bring you price and joy,
May you get whatever you always wished for, 
I wish you a very Happy Birthday. Embarrassed

SandstonezaryaabJuhi1b8

AlinaPM

Groupbie

AlinaPM

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
On your birthday today, most people will wish that you earn lots of money, but I wish you wealth. Most people will wish you fun times but I wish you healthy times. Most people will wish you delight but I wish you pure joy. Most people will wish you many friends, but I wish that we always stay together. Happy Birthday! Embarrassed

SandstonezaryaabJuhi1b8

greatsumkum

IF-Sizzlerz

greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
HeartHappy Birthday My SweetHeart JuhiHeart
Love you a lot , Respect you a lot , Missing you a lotSmile

EmbarrassedReally missing u so much , plz plz Dear cum back on TV , Specially with Hussain.Heart
StarWant OUr Magical JoDi "SUMKUM" back...Star
HugMay you live long & live happyHug
EmbarrassedMAY ALL UR DREAMS COM TRUEEmbarrassed

God Bless YOuThumbs Up
Take CAreEmbarrassed

Nice Post NatashaThumbs Up  and 
Awesome Contribution GUysClap

StarStar" Sumkum  Rockzzz "StarStar

Edited by greatsumkum - 14 December 2012 at 7:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maheen55SandstonezaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
happy birthday To uHeartHeartHeart

zaryaabJuhi1b8

IF-Sizzlerz

zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Divyanka Tripathi and Juhi Parmar enjoying their birthdays todayHeartHeartHeartDivyanka Tripathi , Juhi Parmar,

Today 14 December is a beautiful day when two beautiful girls of the Indian Television industry are sharing their birthdays.

They are Divyanka Tripathi, who was last seen in one of the episodes of Teri Meri love Stories on Star Plus and Juhi Parmar who rose to fame with the afternoon daily soap Kumkum on Star Plus.

Shares Divyanaka, "It's a great day. Last night, I gave a few interviews to some media channels on the occasion of my birthday. Later, sharp at 12 am, a couple of friends came over to my place with a media channel when I cut a cake. Later, they smeared the cake all over my face. Go to say, I was actually bathing in cake then. Later, I cut two more cakes.

This morning, I sought blessings from God and thanked him for having given me the courage to live happily the last year and also sought his blessings for doing the same next year too. In fact, each year is turning out to be better and more eventful from the previous year.

So what are her plans for the day? "Well, there's a trend in our friend circle that the birthday girl or boy doesn't do anything other than just pampering himself/herself. So, my friends will come over and take me out to some place where we will celebrate my birthday.

I remember last year I had gone out to a lounge. Since I was wearing skimpy and scanty clothes, I was freezing like hell. This year, it's still unknown where I will go but I am sure that my friends must have planned something. If they haven't, I shall not spare them.

Talking about gifts, I haven't got any gift till yet. It's a dual celebration for me today as it was my mom's birthday yesterday and today it's mine. I just wish health, happiness and prosperity for my family and friends."

We tried contacting Juhi Parmar a couple of times and even tried getting in touch with her husband Sachin Shroff, but all our efforts remained futile as none of them responded.

Here's wishing Divyanka and Juhi a very happy birthday!!http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/divyanka-tripathi-and-juhi-parmar-enjoying-their-birthdays-today

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 14 December 2012 at 7:34am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top