Episode 145 Discussion: 13th Dec 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 145  Discussion: 13th Dec 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? ðŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3340477

Cheers,
SD
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 145 Discussion - EOD summary

Madhu: Mujhe chot pahunchane main Mazaa aata hai na Tumhe
RK: Pagalon ki tarah pyaar karta hoon main Tumhe

Episode Events
  1. RK calls up Bittuji and informs that he is at Karjat Farmhouse and staying there for few days and that Madhu be sent to Farmhouse the next day. Madhu decides to set off towards the Farmhouse same night as she wants to take RK's class for his errant behaviour. At Chawl, Padmini informs everyone that RK's whereabouts are now known and that Madhu is also joining him. Trishna yaps  her "I lost everything because of Madhu". 
  2. Madhu's car breaks down as they approach the Farmhouse, just 100 feet away. The driver leaves her there to get a mechanic. Nearby in another farmhouse, a wedding is going on. RK gets an inkling of Madhu somewhere near the Farmhouse (when Madhu actually starts getting scared standing in the dark), gets dressed up and  walks in her direction. Madhu too senses that RK is nearby when he approaches her from behind. Both are not surprised to see each other, but surprised to know that the other knew that he/she was there.
  3. Madhu gets back into her angry mood and starts asking him, why he didn't call, what was he doing in the Farmhouse, why he did not show up for lunch. RK avoids all her questions and instead starts checking the car for whatever that went wrong. He hurts his hand and Madhu all concerned ties the cut on his hand with her dupatta. RK likes that gesture from Madhu very much, however he remembers Dipali's words and walks away from Madhu. Madhu follows him and asks hims what happened. He asks her not to concern herself. And he asks what she is doing here when he asked her to come tomorrow. Madhu all angry answers that she wanted to see him if he doing well and that she wanted to disobey him in all anger. RK smiles at Madhu's answer. Madhu deeply hurt at his smile, asks RK why he likes so much to torment her, and why he treats everything as joke. RK then says no, nothing of those deliberate hurts are jokes. But what is a joke is that have a soulmate connection inspite of them being equally mad with each other and that he loves her madly of all the crores of girls that could have fallen for him.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - nehakariba , Charu
Page 2 - Soundarya , apolloartemis
Page 3 - Gurtiluv, CoolChick
Page 4 - tanu07, EscapeMyLove, SD, Red_Opium
Page 5 - zoya_naziya
Page 6 - MarathiMulgi, himbin
Page 7 - dramacrazy12, Gurtiluv, kt25
Page 8 - PreetD

Critical commentary on using Dips angle for test of love and Love confession - by Telly Tadka
http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/test-lovemadhubalaek-ishq-ek-junoon/

***Thought for the day***

Rishabh to Madhu

Tera Ishq hi Mera junoon hai Mahee
Bekaraar Kahe ya karaar ?
Bujh ke na bujhe ye pyaas o rabba
jaane yeh kaisa hai pyaar! 

Your love for me is my obsession Madhu. I will make sure in every possible way that you will keep loving me, even if that means testing all my limits of sanity, exposing myself to you to show my real self and what it is to love me. I don't know what pleases or hurts me more. Making you love me, showing you my vulnerable self... humbling myself against my pride... hurting you ...or seeing that you love me... knowing that you see me, the Rishabh inside RK, that I am able to fight my insecurities away in making all this happen... caring for you. I feel so satisfied and yet not so content. What kind of love is this? What madness is this ?

Me to Rishabh
Until you are ready to leg go of Madhu, having faith in her and faith in yourself as well, and you keep loving her, there will be no end to your "dooriyan hain kyon Darmiyaan". Learn to let it go. Let go of your hurt and Madhu is not the object of your "opposite of Hurt". She is your healer. Let her heal you. But then you have a problem with your doctors. You can't trust them with your wound to have yourself treated. Well, then guess what, the wound may turn septic my dear if you just expose it to Madhu and not allow her to heal it. Have a mercy on yourself, on Madhu and on your well wishers. Learn to let it go. Don't look for love in others. Look at the love you have in your heart. Give it away to all. Feel the magic of love. Very strange it is. It is returned to us even more when we keep giving it.
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome episode
precape thud

rk ny kya zabardast tareef ki madhu ki

mein aag  tum aag

mein tuffan tum bi kam nahi

mein paagal tum pagal

i dont remember if any one has used such lines in confession
it was such a unique confession

Edited by nehakariba - 11 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fabulous episode...precap was amazing 😳...love rishbala
but i just hope nothing bad happens...i dnt want them to seperate...
Edited by EternalFrission - 11 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Totally totally totally loved today's epi. Aage jo hoga so hoga - but right now, am back in 9th heaven ðŸ¥³

Waiting to watch all of you dissect the episode ðŸ˜‰
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Res

Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i said it yest. ke i'm too exited for the confession..frm the precap it was so much evident tht it's only a love confession straight from his heart and his soul .hhhmm smart move by RK..pehle kiss phir test ðŸ¤£ 

now for the serious business, the epi. was lovely..it's gonna be one of my favs...loved the firecrackers in the background and ALL that RK said...both of them sensing presence of each other..radars started working 100 feet door se ðŸ˜Ž their small convo near the car "how did you know i'm here"  "is toofani raat mein ek bewakoof apni zindagi mein ek aur toofan lekar aa raha hai" ðŸ¤£ 

their convo on the patio was a memorable one..just tdy i was watching their shadi ka video n i was stunned by VD's acting..WOW ! the man is just getting better ..here he had to portray different emotions n he excelled in that also ! loved Madhu voicing her concerns and asking for a reply "it must have been funny for you , i cooked food for you and you threw it away"...right frm that point when RK started telling "ye mazak ki toh baat hai ke i told you to go right and you went left and you call yourself patnivrata patni keeping vrat for me " , it was THE moment of the day for me 10 crore ladkiyon wala dialogue was also outstanding and the way he said it, so soft but impactful ..i'm lost in his "mujhe pyar hua..toh tumse" ..aaawww moment.. Madhu stood right there absorbing whatever hubby dear said  

tomorrow's epi. is gonna be cool just till the kissing point ...shocking it is, Madhu will fail in the sharafat & garibi  test  i've ranted enuf on this issue ab kal..tdy i just wanna enjoy that silence, fire crackers and "mujhe pyar hua toh tumse" 

the blood boiling scene of the day, phir se Trishna? 🤢...someone here knows which "sapna" is she talking about since MB started?? and how did it shatter bec. of Madhu? she's been given the same scene in each and every epi? where padmini is getting her married, she was saying the same dialogues..tues bhi aaj bhi..to hell with her crying, balloo plz take her back to the haveli ! ðŸ¤¢ did u guys see how Padmini and Malik were normal with each other? aisi family ko set karna hai Madhu ko ..set hi toh hai ðŸ¤ª
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
in the precap, why was Madhu not happy?😕
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I ranted enough yesterday to last me a few episodes😆. So today I will  say...absolutely enjoyed the episode. And got swept away in RK's confession of love. Lovely ambience, great dialogues by both of them...I liked Madhu's tumhe hasee aati hai dialogue. And of course RK'S dialogues..main paagal to tum mujhse bhi zyaada paagal, phir bhi main tumhe paaglon ki tarh pyar karta hoon...Uff too much!!

And my prediction is there will be no missed kiss because there 's a lovely blue curtain fluttering close by and it will hide them as they have their delayed dessert😆.

Can't do much today except read all your wonderful posts.

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
five mins into the video, trishna is one whiney baby. everyone loses things you just dont lose hope. Didnt she make some kind of a vow before that she wasnt going to step back into their lives without getting on her feet first? whatever happened to that? Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago