Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

   

Daily Discussion ~ 13th December (Page 15)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 22543

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I don't think Rakesh took Niketan's name... He did mention that people are Rajiv's frnds one moment and enemies the other. He never mentioned Niketan specifically in the episode. If he did in the live feed then that's a different story!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12-shabz-DangerouslySafeSunshine797desicrowdNishita123

DangerouslySafe IF-Sizzlerz
DangerouslySafe
DangerouslySafe

Joined: 26 April 2010
Posts: 12622

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

I don't think Rakesh took Niketan's name... He did mention that people are Rajiv's frnds one moment and enemies the other. He never mentioned Niketan specifically in the episode. If he did in the live feed then that's a different story!
That's what I heard too.
He didn't mention niketan's name.
SP, you probably misunderstood? Or was it in the live feed?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797Nishita123

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 35981

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by simplypurple

Wish Rakesh told Rajev that Niketan is pretending to be his best friend. Rajev asked him and he went on Delnaaz mode. Tsk.

how do u know Nik is pretending ????? 

Ainvayi Wacko
Niketan doesn't consider him his friend. Fishy kapoor said it, Salman hinted at it, his brother just mentioned it. And that's just from the tv telecast.
 
Where did Rajeev's brother mention it - that Niketan doesn't consider him his friend ?? Did he take Niketan;s name ?? May be he meant Sana and Aashka !!  lolz...kuch bhi !! LOL
 


his brother never said that..LOL.. he said sab ache hain.. and when Rajeev came out the CR he went gaga on Niks.. bro tu day 1 se theek keh raha tha.. I hope he listens to Niketan for once it'll be good to him even If Niks is saying it for his own selfishness it's doing Rajeev good..

Btw Rajeev and Rakesh not only look alike but talk same too.. Just that Rekesh doesn't talk effeminate and Rajeev does..LOL


Rakesh was not shown in the live feed..was he? No..


Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 13 December 2012 at 7:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12boredsoul-shabz-DangerouslySafeSunshine797Nishita123

Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 15710

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
boredsoul IF-Dazzler
boredsoul
boredsoul

Joined: 22 February 2010
Posts: 3129

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
delu asked - achaanak kaise aagaya ? When bhaktiyaar can come achaanak why cant rakesh ?? Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

er_alks-shabz-Sunshine797desicrowdNishita123

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 19316

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

delu asked - achaanak kaise aagaya ? When bhaktiyaar can come achaanak why cant rakesh ?? Angry


Her face was white with fear when she asked Pillu,"Kya bola? Acchhi baatein boli naa?"" (Why would you have any doubts, unless you are scared of something? LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

music_masti-shabz-DangerouslySafeSunshine797ScorpionGunnerdesicrowdNishita123

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 29415

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by simplypurple

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by simplypurple

Wish Rakesh told Rajev that Niketan is pretending to be his best friend. Rajev asked him and he went on Delnaaz mode. Tsk.

how do u know Nik is pretending ????? 

Ainvayi Wacko
Niketan doesn't consider him his friend. Fishy kapoor said it, Salman hinted at it, his brother just mentioned it. And that's just from the tv telecast.
 
Where did Rajeev's brother mention it - that Niketan doesn't consider him his friend ?? Did he take Niketan;s name ?? May be he meant Sana and Aashka !!  lolz...kuch bhi !! LOL
 


his brother never said that..LOL.. he said sab ache hain.. and when Rajeev came out the CR he went gaga on Niks.. bro tu day 1 se theek keh raha tha.. I hope he listens to Niketan for once it'll be good to him even If Niks is saying it for his own selfishness it's doing Rajeev good..

Btw Rajeev and Rakesh not only look alike but talk same too.. Just that Rekesh doesn't talk effeminate and Rajeev does..LOL


Rakesh was not shown in the live feed..was he? No..
 
Yes Pallo thats what I saw too...and completely agree. Rajeev should listen to Nik for once -  Didn't his brother also suggested that don't go delu delu like a fool !! Nik has been telling that to Rajeev since long time! I am glad Urvashi said that to Rajeev !!
 
Yeah both brother look alike. Rakesh looks better IMO...lolz..
 
No They don't show this guests visit and all in live feed.
 
Felt bad for Rajeev when he was crying. He needs to wake up and move on. And Can't believe Delnaz was denying that she said all that in precap for tomorrow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelodyDangerouslySafeSunshine797desicrowd-MakhanMalaai-

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 29415

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boredsoul

delu asked - achaanak kaise aagaya ? When bhaktiyaar can come achaanak why cant rakesh ?? Angry
 
True that...Her expression was like are iske bhai ko kyun bheja ? Hope he didn't say anything abt me...Delnaz is so chalu !!! Dead
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-ablazedmelodydesicrowd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index