Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I am fortunate I am updating this Beautiful episode...Day Dreaming

Scene starts from yesterday's Mohan asks Megha abt the seven oaths of marriage...they tease each other over it and decide to ask a priest.
Pheras start all couples stand for pheras.Saanchi ties the gathbandhan.Jagya is watching live telecast.

Megha n Mohan narrate the seven oaths as the pheras proceed.
In Hindu marriage bride and the groom is considered form of vishnu and Laxmi.That way there are 15 vishnu-laxmi present here.

1st phera and first oath
I promise I will always love u and look after my and your family
I promise to look ur family and be annapurna.From now on ur family is my family.I will maintain all wifely duties.I will obeyu and perform my duties towards my children and family.

2nd phera and second oath
I promise I will be with ur partner for whole life.We both will protect our family and home together
I promise I will always be with u and help u in protecting our home and family

3rd phera and third oath
I promise I will work hard to provide for my  family I will always be honest towards our relation and will perform my responsibilities with all respect and honesty.
I promise do all patni dharam(wifely duties) with all honesty

4th Phera and fourth oath
I am lucky tht I am getting a wife like u I prey for a happy family and a good progeny.
From now on my happiness is in ur happiness I will try to maintain a happy family

5th Phera and fifth oath
I pray for peace and happiness for my family and I hope we get respectful and obedient children.
Its my duty to obey and respect my husband.

6 th Phera and sixth oath
we r starting a new life I hope our marriage bond stays for next several births
I promise I will always support u and be with u in all ur endevours

7 th phera and seventh oath
with this last phera we r joined forever.
I am fortunate to be ur wife I will be ur partner for next several births

Anandi thinks this marriage is so different from tht child marriage now I understand the meaning of these promises although unknowingly I had been performing them through out my life.

Jagya looks shocked at TV screen...He is crying.everybody in family gets Jagya-Anandi's marriage FBs.
Everyone is happy and showring flowers.

After pheras Ira puts a golden chain on Anandi.Then Its time for sindoor daan.She gives sindoor to Shiv...He takes a pinch of sindoor look at her with love and puts it in Anandi's forehead...Anandi becomes overwhelmed and closes her eyes.They have an eyelock.(Its beautiful  and emotional scene I cant describe its beauty Cry)

They are declared man and wife by the priest.DancingParty

Everyone claps and is happy.They take blessings of all the elders.Jagya gets up and goes away from the TV room.

CM comes and congratulates them he thanks them for organising the community marriage.He gives them and envelop.Shiv opens it and passes it to Anandi She reads it and happily announces tht CM is going to gift a fully equipped laboratory to
jaitser.Anandi thanks the CM.CM takes leave.

A lady comes and thanks Anandi for getting her daughter remarried..Megha and Mohan take leave and announce tht they will be back soon.
Sumi tells Dadisa tht Anandi wants bidai from the haveli...Dadisa looks worried due to Jagya's presence..Sumi convinces her tht she will tell jagya to stay away during the bidai LOL
Dadisa agrees saying if Anandi wants Bidai from haveli it will be from Haveli
Then Sumi tells them lets go home for bidai.

Voiceover :Remarriage gives new life to woman suffering from evils of child marriage

Precap : AnSh doing aarti as man and wife Embarrassed...Khajan singh asking bhagoo's photo to bless the couple.Dadisa saying I fulfilled my promise today.
Bidai scene..Anandi crying bitterly.

Edited by nniks - 13 December 2012 at 9:23am

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sobha229MC4821webkaploop118AMSTsc19ritamukundAnaxibiashiny3divya3vrsolasancheeta2011renuthishaLOLENpunchlineAnkeeeeesuhani77anamika84vaspidivyababuneteche_cRosieCpgshah~~~Sweta~~~sashbshabana_79Nehavihardolly_07viraf4uekomasviewobsdeepa911rgattuone2nonenanda_gopaSun-LoveGoDsLoVeNDDgirlprattsnandinisharma6nurulainlakshmikrprajjumiss.araBella-EdwardsbadamSonnithamizh93purvimmansimatbrick_red_xXSara92Xx_ghoshmedhasdk10avanthika333-Swetha-jnawazlastminmah403Picasso9_Nancy_Gauri22abi71amni375Rani48cherieLoverpussycatmichelle281194lishu_sarah88sireesha76andvvrinda9183sweetysaranMisseshahookedmonamie111samvi.Siya_fastforwardumam-Khush-angelic8219SunriseGreenRoarkanu rulzpayalibmShell16Momrinroberoitistaaloveansh...Tanu...itstimetospeakritzy09swethasyam08dixie123tv_princessaparnaumaDaltoniMithi_vaniSuchi-MalikaBul3Vishakha_Sakhisoni595Nisha_90.Angel....Poojie.....DarkParadise..itsRitzi-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU 13thDec2012 - Presenting Mr and Mrs Shekhar" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
thanks in advance! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanksss!!!!! :)

payalibm

tistaa

IF-Rockerz

tistaa

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Finally your dream come true then Tongue CONGO Star and thanx for the WU dear Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmBlukitten

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
thanks for updating :)

payalibm

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Thank you Neha! Hug
Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Shekhar!!! Party Dancing Dancing

Caps:

Edited by Vedo - 13 December 2012 at 9:48am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3sancheetathishaBVfan531anamika84brick_redsbadamdeepa911Chit15nandinisharma6-Swetha-andvsarah88lishu_fastforwardMisseshaeminentpayalibmitstimetospeakloveansh...Tanu...surabhi01tv_princessaparnaumadixie123Blukittenkhusi_*

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Finally the dream has come true. She is now Mrs. Anandi Shiv Raj Shekhar!Thumbs Up

Very nice episode!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinnandinisharma6andvSiya_loveanshpayalibmsurabhi01

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
congrates  niharika  .u  r  updating  today  episode 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmBlukitten

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.