Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
even in this show whr cv's constantly tried to show mahadev superior i found both Kartikeya and Vinayak's character right on their position..Kartikeya was brought up by kritikas..he didn't choose them..it was mahadev's decision so when he knows kritikas r his mother and suddenly came to know its not the case its natural to oppose..he got insulted by indra then mahade didn't oppose but when he killed tare in self diffence he got scolded..its natural to have grievance..its normal ...and now his jelousy is justified ..none felt the need to call him in kailash...(well m talking about the show's perspective not original story)

and Vinayak's act was completely justified..he was not arrogant or disrespectful..at first ganas provoked him.. come on if normally someone does puja then we stop people to shout so that the worship doesn't get interrupted..what wrong Vinayak has done?? and the rishis denied to debate with him then what else can he do?? and he himself didn't attack devas devas attacked him...

i am losing respect on mahadev in dkdm (not original one)
Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
Karunima thumbnail
Vinayak was incredible in the episode. He cute but he is also very strong and so smart. This is Vinayak whom we all love and pray to because of all his great qualities. πŸ˜Š
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vinayak is bringing happiness and smiles all around. Such a cute kid. πŸ˜Š
Why cannot Mahadev connect to Parvati over telepathy now????
Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Minaxi nice siggie of Nav Durga with explanation. Vinayak rules. He has been shining since he set foot and he said to Parvati for the first time apka putra I was completely bowled over and he has been my hero since then. πŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: GERTRUDIS

Minaxi nice siggie of Nav Durga with explanation. Vinayak rules. He has been shining since he set foot and he said to Parvati for the first time apka putra I was completely bowled over and he has been my hero since then. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for liking the siggy😊
Vinayak is the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is turning out to be maha entertaining. Anything he says or does u just want to pull his cheeks and kiss him. How could Mahadev behead him I still find no logic in this beheading thing. πŸ˜•