Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Bitching Sana !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kutegal

kutegal

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
OMG sana still has grudge against kar...She is complaining about how she cud not be frens with nik coz kar would always call "nik" everytime she tried talking to him. And she is also saying that Kar is jealous nowadays coz sana is talking to nik and kar dont like it Awww Embarrassed OMG and she complained that Kar did the same thing with vishal. These were her exact words " aap dusro ke dost ko pakad pakad ke 5 - 6 ghante baat karke beth ti ho... aab hum ne kari toh problem hogayi. Nik ke saath mein baat karu toh woh jhat se "nik" bulaleti hain."LOL Geeezzz  Cat fight SOOOnN for Nik and Vishal 

P.S. Now urvashi is not the topic of "SAD" group. It's Karishma now!! lol over and over same thing about her... I like sana but OMG she is being like Aashka now. She is starting to sound so arrogance like aashka now! I dont like how she is being influenced by Aaashka.. If I was in Aashka's place(a GOOD FREN) , I would have told sana not to hold grudge and move on. talk to kar and clear the differences. *Disappointment Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bitching Sana !!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.