Qubool Hai

FF: ASYA AND THEIR TWINS chp 4 pt 2 pg 13 updtn (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

SacredLove

Goldie

SacredLove

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hey dear ur awesome writer
i just love ur os work great job
coming to this ff fab concept dear
pls do cont soon if possible pm me

Edited by SacredLove - 08 February 2013 at 10:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi1916

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: ASYA AND THEIR TWINS chp 4 pt 2 pg 13 updtn (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
awsm parts.
Thanx 4 d pm.

janhavi1916

anoo67

Goldie

anoo67

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
enjoyed reading it pls update soon.

janhavi1916

KoolKatz

KoolKatz

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
loved it as always...

janhavi1916

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
ROFL  :D and loved the update

Nikki <3

janhavi1916

J12L85

J12L85

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Lol awww this was awesome, knew their meeting was going to be a head turner...n all for a bottle of water hehehehe. I wondered if u were ever gonna continue with this coz kept checking in...glad u r. Can't wait for the real drama to begin. Thanx for the PM n do continue soon:)

janhavi1916

janhavi1916

janhavi1916

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 3

SETTLING IN

Finally the cold looks had to stop as they had reached their destination.

"ammi, they have arrived", najma yelled as she heard the screeching noise of the brakes. Asad had his own style of driving that always made people aware of his every move, he had his own aura which people couldn't resist.

"allah miyaah", zoya exclaimed as she felt the jerks of the sudden brakes.

But asad was not bothered and began unloading their luggage. Dilshad and rashid greeted them at the door.

Najma took zoya inside and others followed.

" ya allah, your house is very beautiful.." , zoya was awe-struck at the clear planning and interiors of the house.

" The house is designed by asad, zoya. Everything in this house is of his choice.", rashid told her.

"bhaijaan is very particular of everything. he loves cleanliness. everything must be neat and tidy. even ammi and abbu aren't spared if anything goes out of order." najma whispered.

" must be a virgo", zoya murmured as she got such a detailed description from najma.

najma gave a questioning look to which zoya nodded negatively. 

" anwar, you all freshen up now and make yourself comfortable", rashid instructed.

" yes najma come we have to set the table for breakfast.", dilshad said.

" bhabhijaan pls dont be so formal after all we are family. please do tell me if there is any work." , zeenat said looking at the way they were being fussed over for being their guests.

'ammi, i'l show zoya her room first.", najma popped in.

dilshad and najma took zoya and zeenat to their respective rooms while anwar followed.

AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE

after the guests were ready, they all assembled at the breakfast table.

" oh lord, what is this chachi?", zoya exclaimed looking at the variety that was kept before her.

" my stomach is full now only".  

the breakfast was indeed fullfilling as it had appeared to be..

asad and rashid left for office bidding adieu to their guests for the day. anwar accompanied them as he had to get their home renovated.

his house had been left unoccupied for so many years then. it was old but never it had occured to anwar even once of getting it sold as it was something that his family had left back. this house gave him the essence of security, kinship, affinity and wholeness in the unpredictable times. 
zoya and zeenat could relate to his emotions very well and hence agreed to accompany him.

'so you are an interior designer? wow!!!", najma said as she rolled her eyes while going through the bunch of designs that laid in front of her. she was helping zoya unpacking her stuff but was mesmerized by the creativity that she hadn't experienced ever.

" infact jiju has asked me to design for our house here", zoya added.. "lets see... i would like to do some job but.. you  know it gives you a sense of pride, freedom, beauty, satisfaction..."

"hmmm interesting so you design corporate offices, hotels n.."

" no no my primary interest is just houses... a bit family oriented where people are happy... offices, hotels and other things are not my tastes to design." zoya interrupted.

" its unbelievable... i mean a girl brought up in NY who is independent working easy going and still grounded to so called family instincts?" najma questioned...

" why not? the whole point is just the way you see things thats it..."

so the whole point is najma and zoya have strung the right chords with each other. but what will happen wen zoya and asad come together???Wink 

PRECAP: CHP 4: " dunno abbu but the designer has turned down the offer at the lst momt and we cant do nethn. the project has to be completed till the nxt 15 dayz and no one wud cum up at the 11th hour.." asad expressed his worries to rashid while having dinner...

P.S.: hello guys am sorry not able to update my posts regularly...typin and postin consumes a whole lot of time
i needed a favor from any one of you if ne 1 cud post on my behalf wen free?Shocked  

Edited by janhavi.bhat - 21 June 2013 at 12:06am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...shruti_raideepthipavitraKKPRIYApooja-roxxgoyalpreyparthpathak31ZoyaAsadKhanfee-feeurvisainiLinnetchibi_deeabaublessnehasyaAlai123luvushivin1pvejaniEnchantresssasirasifiqbalshanopamaprinceegoyal...KSGmiAmor...DevikaRavishHR-DMG4lifemrk-1krati5AnjuRishnilusoniraneeb-Crazy4AsYa-GroverAddict-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
update soon

janhavi1916

Post Reply New Post

Go to top