Qubool Hai

FF: ASYA AND THEIR TWINS chp 4 pt 2 pg 13 updtn (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

AMMY12

IF-Rockerz

AMMY12

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
waiting.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: ASYA AND THEIR TWINS chp 4 pt 2 pg 13 updtn (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Please pm me when you continue D

Nikki <3

daydreamers

risingsea101

IF-Rockerz

risingsea101

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Will be waiting
Continue ASAP <3

daydreamers

daydreamers

daydreamers

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
PROLOGUE
Asad a very shy and reserved person, a suave business tycoon lived in bhopal with his family. He had very loving parents rashid and dilshad. He saw them as an epitome of true love. Never did he think that some day the gravity will make him fall in love with someone special. He always wanted an arranged marriage with a girl of his ammi's choice. His demand was that the girl must reflect all the qualities of his ammi. Najma, his younger sister would always suggest him to have a love marriage just the way their parents had. But asad would not succumb so readily. He was too adamant and his family knew this. So dilshad had taken the fist step, it was to search for a suitable bride. Already 20 were rejected by this very young man. Nevertheless many were still to go. Dilshad never let her hope die. Rashid also failed in his attempts to convince his lad. But eventually both of them gathered some strength as they assumed that destiny had some other plans for their kid.

And indeed the plan was ZOYA. Zoya was brought up in new-york and lived with her sister and brother-in-law. Anwar and Zeenat had brought her up as their own daughter. She was fun-loving girl full of life and free spirited. She was an interior designer. She had come to Delhi for a project. Anwar was an old acquaintance of Rashid. Zeenat had always wished that she would marry off Zoya in india. But zoya always shunned away the idea of marriage in the most childish way. Anwar and Zeenat had now planned to shift to their native place bhopal.

so guys come and explore this extra-ordinary love story of the very two ordinary yet special peopleTongue

Edited by janhavi.bhat - 28 December 2012 at 8:14am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...shruti_raisweety3773deekshakothariRaizaada312ash12KKPRIYAZoyaAsadKhantishmafee-feearhi.sarunJ12L85piyushichibi_deeatrouble_006baublesChinnu.MunnuOrion_Narunsunita_gmAsyaloverpinksscutiepreetTANVI_SEXYFimmyEnchantressanopamaasifiqbalshnilusoniteja21mrk-1AMMY12krati5risingsea101awesomeprincess101HR-DMG4lifeNithiya95Kesha_H.mijanur-Crazy4AsYa-GroverAddictzola007shreya11mehra-RohitMaxwell-

daydreamers

daydreamers

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 1
ON A WAY TO OUR ROOTS

It was 6 am in the morning when zeenat and anwar had landed in delhi. Zoya had got down from her work at the airport to receive them.

"aapi!!!", zoya yelled waving at them near near the cab as she saw the duo coming.

"salaam-o-walaikum", she said as she hugged zeenat.

"bless you sweetheart", anwar replied as he hugged her. It had been a month that they were away from zoya. She was living on rent in delhi and had arranged their stay alongwith her. Today was the last day of her work. The next day they would be in bhopal, anwar's place.

Zoya dropped them home and headed for her work. She had always wished that her work would get over fast as she was more curious to see bhopal. She had heard a lot about this place and was very keen to visit it. She had learned of anwar's acquaintances in bhopal from him. He never stopped talking of Rashid bhaijaan (as anwar would call) and his family. This had definitely taken her interest to the next level.

"ji bhabhijaan we will reach tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble that we are giving you. Yeah its been so long that we have seen each other..Allah hafiz.", anwar said as he disconnected the call.

"So are our hosts ready?", zoya questioned him chirpily.

"Zoya", zeenat stopped her with a stern voice.

"zeenat, well they better be ready as even they are unaware that we are taking a hurricane to their house.", anwar pointed zoya. At this zoya and anwar started laughing.

On the other end zeenat was living in a different world of worry. "God knows what he has planned for this girl!!!" she thought. Zoya was 25 now and there was no sign of maturity in her. Zeenat had always pulled up the topic of her wedding.

But this girl had always snapped it off with a regular retort,
"aapi, people in our community won't allow me to work after marriage. I am just against this stereotype of women that after marriage take care of your husband, his family and give birth to the heir of their property", she imitated one of the ladies who had come to see her for her son.

"So what is the plan jiju?" zoya asked fixing her camera in position as they reached bhopal the next day.

"Dear, bhaijaan's son asad is coming to pick us up."

"And you have to behave yourself, zoya. They are very sophisticated people. Kindly don't try your over the top antics there.", zeenat instructed her as she was still busy fixing the battery of her camera.

"aapi, you are instructing me in a way as if I was a chotu baby.", zoya said pouting.

"But jiju does this person what's his name ha.. sher khan oops.. asad khan know you?"

"Freak I didn't think about this!!! He was a kid when we left bhopal."

"well don't worry he will stand with a name plate near his car." zoya finished in one breath.

"zoya, he is our friend's son not a driver", zeenat tried stopping her..

"yeah whatever!!!!"

"hsssh, i am hungry and thirsty i will get something from there..", she said pointing at the shop at front.

" you guys want something?" she asked her guardians. Both of them nodded negatively.

Amused at their collective response she said
"kya timing hai boss.
Anyway you search for the name plate i will be back."

She ran towards the shop.

She ordered for
a pastry which she had and went to the counter to pay the bill. As her thirst was growing and the water with her had become warm she decided to buy cold  mineral water.

Soon after two different voices echoed in the ears of the shop owner for mineral water. He looked upon to find before him a guy and a girl ordering separately.

Zoya quickly looked for the one who had a similar taste as hers only to find a guy standing before her in a very formal attire. He seemed to her as a businessman. He looked quite handsome in those fastrack sunglasses as zoya observed him more keenly. 

Edited by janhavi.bhat - 28 December 2012 at 10:44am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...deekshakothariRaizaada312ash12deepthipavitrashruti_raisweety3773cappacuinoCuriousmindpurplepixieJ12L85piyushimanjusha_92KoolKatztishmafee-feebhuvana90ArjunKiAsharhi.sarunilla8chibi_deeabaubleskandygroverAlai123Orion_NilvudayAsyaloverKareena1994TANVI_SEXYEnchantressanopamaprinceegoyalblueflamesmaria_awancutiepreetpinkssmrk-1AMMY12krati5nilusonirisingsea101akaswanasifiqbalshteja21awesomeHR-DMG4lifeArchi02GroverAddict-Crazy4AsYa-raneebNithiya95mijanurDreAshreya11mehra-RohitMaxwell-

daydreamers

daydreamers

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 2
THE FIRST MEET

Soon the shop owner came at the counter with a bottle in his hand.

"I am sorry, there's only one bottle remaining."

"I will take it", was the reply heard from both of them.

"Well, there's only one bottle remaining.", repeated the shop owner.

"Even I am repeating that I am buying it", again there were two voices heard.

The shop owner remained confused at this utter confusion of theirs, who will buy what.

"Can't you keep any extra stock?", zoya took over the shop owner now. Meanwhile grabbing this rare opportunity the man took the bottle and paid the bill.

"ohh hello...How could you buy it??", Zoya now shifted her attention to her so turned foe.

"well lady I paid and bought it. Now its mine." was the rude reply that she received.

"Do you even know whom you are talking to?" zoya's temper was now rising.

He nodded his head in a NO. This made her shout," I AM ZOYA FAROOQI."

" Great nice to meet you", was his cold reply and he turned to go. Zoya again caught hold of him by her yelling.

"You don't even know how to respect people who are new in your city. Mannerless creature!!."

These words now surely provoked the person in front of her to backfire her.
He turned back to face her removing his glasses glared at her.

Shivers ran down her spine when she saw that look on his face.

She backed when he approached towards her.

" What do you know of bhopal? What do you know of the people here? We respect those who respect us. Command respect do not demand it. In india we believe in 'atithi devo bhava'. So please don't allow me to insult you."

The air was too hot here while zeenat and anwar could also feel the heat of bhopal. zeenat was now losing her patience, it was too long that they had arrived and no sign of their host for the day. Whereas anwar was curious as to what zoya was cooking up. He could see her near the shop from the place where he stood. Looking at his worried expression zeenat questioned him to which he simply pointed his finger to the place where zoya had welcomed a new trouble for herself.

"Allah miyan, not again!!!", was all zeenat could manage. She knew her sister very well. Zoya was always the one who found trouble for herself and if not the trouble would come and hug her.

" I think we should go and see what's happening there", anwar was not interested in having any more hurdles here.

Zeenat and anwar paced towards these enemies to end up the war.

"Hey all's well?", anwar asked patting zoya's shoulder. This sudden interference meant a halt in the fight.

Anwar and zeenat stared at the stranger while zoya backed out. Instead of any conversation between them the stranger smiled at anwar.

Taken aback at such a quick friendly gesture anwar asked," Do I know you?"

To which the stranger simply replied
,"yes bhaijaan."

Anwar shrieked with excitement, "oh lord, asad. So you finally reached my height huh!!" anwar was rashid's friend but he was quite young as compared to rashid. So he had always called rashid as bhai and asad had always imitated this by calling anwar as bhaijaan.

zoya was stunned at their interaction. Her mouth opened in a complete O shape, she was in a complete disbelief that her foe was their host.

Asad then greeted zeenat. Anwar turned to introduce zoya. "Asad this is zoya, zeenat's sister. Zoya this is asad ahmed khan."

Both of them coldly shook their hands with each other. " Nice to meet you.", asad said cordially to which zoya nodded,"same here".

Asad took his guests to his car. within a minute they left for their house.

Zoya and asad constantly exchanged bitter looks through the rear view mirror.

Well yes this meet was something that no one would dream to have. They were the people with an equal amount of passion, ferociousness and alike thinking but what differed was their outlook and approach.

What will happen when their passion collides? will that result in a world war 3 or pave a way for their love story?

TO KNOW MORE STAY TUNED TO ASYA AND THEIR TWINS.

NOTE: M SORRY GUYS!!!! FOR LATE UPDATES BUT MY SHEETS AND PROJECTS ARE TAKING A TOLL OVER ME. WILL UPDATE AS POSSIBLE. SAME FOR OTHER WORKS...Smile  

Edited by janhavi.bhat - 08 February 2013 at 5:35am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety3773shruti_raicappacuinosimron...jajebhaarhi.sarunpiyushiqwerty012tishmafee-feeJ12L85raiiKoolKatzkath1CuriousmindGarimavirmanksgZoyaAsadKhanAlai123SacredLovekandygroversnehasyachibi_deeabaublesilla8pinksscutiepreetpvejaniAsyaloverTANVI_SEXY...KSGmiAmor...Enchantressanopamaakaswanasifiqbalshdhakdhak22teja21awesomeHR-DMG4lifenilusonidaisydee425krati5mrk-1AMMY12mijanurNithiya95raneeb-Crazy4AsYa-GroverAddictshreya11mehraDreA-RohitMaxwell-

Garimavirmanksg

Garimavirmanksg

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Luvd the prologue. Its great. I was thnkng of ths kind of ff..
U r really a gud writer. Plz do pm me whn u update. Eagerly waiting for ur ff.

daydreamers

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
waitinggg

update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daydreamersshreya11mehra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top