FF: ASYA AND THEIR TWINS chp 4 pt 2 pg 13 updtn - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I am fine with all kinda stories <3
Originally posted by janhavi.bhat

SHE IS FROM HEYY BABY NA??I LUV HER A LOT...CUTIE PIE

my mom loves tht movie and she watches multiple times and I look at it with her just to see my angel she is adorable
anything on asya is fine with me
plz start this stry from their nikah ðŸ˜³
I have a suggestion, could you start out from before their wedding?

Thank u for the pm dear, open to anything also. For a possible suggestion wud also love to see a story from alittle post wedding so we can understand their feelings towards each other, followed by their crazy unique love story and breaking the norms of society displaying their love for each other tru simple yet romantic gestures. I wud like to read abt them doing crazy things like go swimming at night n make out under the stars, or zoya surprising asad at work to do sometng crazy, n when zoya does fall pregnant if u go that route I wud love to go tru the process of her actually being preggy exp all the changes with our handsome asad supporting her tru it all oh plus I want him in the delivery room...lol, hope I helped in some way even if its minor and to read something soon:)
I think it should be before they are married but somehow zoya gets pregnant; but i'm pretty sure ayaan's family has to be in the story too! So like, somehow fit them in too. 
thank you for such an overwhelming response dearies.😛 I will start this ff from their confession and wedding and to keep it as pure asya would not include ayaan and his family.It will surely be 24/7 asya and their full-on romance. Hot-hot naughty-naughty and a typical hubby-wife relationship.

for their cute nok-jhoks after their meet kindly tune in to my asya ff:will you marry me? you may also post your suggestions for this ff on its thread..

look for the updates of both the ff's on week-ends..😊
how i wish my college doesn't restart.😆 can't help it but...😊

Edited by janhavi.bhat - 11 years ago
loved your previous three os and waiting for your next one .if possible pls add me to your pm list and pm me. Edited by pvejani - 11 years ago