Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Ek Ajnabi - FF PT 59 Pg 124 1/19 End - Page 8

ROX_ZY thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
PLZ MAKE UR UPDATES LONGER OR UPDATE MORE THAN 1CE A DAY, I KNOW ITS ALOT TO ASK AND U MAY NOT HAVE THE TIME, BUT I LOVE UR FANFIC AND I CANT GET ENUF OF IT SOOOOOOO PLZ CONTINUE AND PLZ MAKE THE NEXT 1 LONGER.

THANX

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bkeero thumbnail
Part 7

The car pulls up and rolls down the passenger window. Bani just keeps looking and notices its Mr. Walia. "Mr Walia aap yaha."

"Bani tum bus se ghar jayo gi?"

"Ji Mr. Walia, Ria is working late and I have to go home. So I am taking the bus"

"Challo andher bahehto mein tumhe ghar chod detha hoon."

"Nahin Mr. Walia, I will manage. Aap takleef mat kariye. It will be out of your way and I know you are in a hurry."

"Koi baat nahin Bani just get in the car. Agar tumhe mere saath jane se dhar lag raha to woh baat alag hai."

"Nahin aise koi baat nahi hai Mr. Walia" and she gets into the car and tell him where she lives. He is driving and its really quiet and in the car so he decides to turn the radio on his favorite station and its playing the song from Beta with Anil Kapoor and Madhuri.

"Dhak dhak karane laga, ho mora jiyara darane laga, sainya bainya chhod na, cachchi kaliyan tod na."
"Dil se dil mil gaya, mujhe se Kayes ye haya"
"Ullajhi hai kali kali lat teri, zara in zulfon ko jslajhane to de"
"Inti bhe kya hai jaldi tujhe, ghadi apne milan ki tou ane to de"
"Aise na bahane bana, meri rani ab to bahon men aa."

Jai and Bani are starting to feel a little uncomfortable so Jai decides to try a different station. He decides he is going to try an English station and the Boyz II Men song is playing.

"I'll make love II you
Like you want me II
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all thru the night
I'll make love II you
When you want me II
And I will not let go
Till you tell me II"

Bani who was looking at Jia turning the radio is so shocked at the lyrics can't find a place to hide. Jai Finally decides to turn the radio off. "Aaj kal aise ghane chalte hai." What should I do what should I say. She probably thinks I did this on purpose. Oh good her street is just coming up. Jai pull the car over and sees two girls standing in the front. One is wearing a short skirt with a frilly shirt. And the other is wearing a jean capris and a tank top with black glasses. "Ab samja"

Bani is puzzled. "Ji Mr Walia mein samji nahin."

"Kuch nahin Bani I was just thinking about where you got the ideas for you clothes today and just smiles. " Are those your sisters Bani?

"Yes Mr Walia." She's pointing "That's Pia and that's Rano." They are my whole world. "Acha Mr. Walia, thanks again."

"Oh Bani before I forget, tomorrow I am having a business lunch at my house and I would like you to come there around 11 in the morning. Agar tum chaho mein gadi…."

"Nahin Mr. Walia. That won't be necessary I will be there." Good Night. He drives off and Bani walks over to her sisters.

Pia is always first to talk. "Wow Di what a car, bahut hi mehngi hogi., tumhare Mr. Walia ke paas bahut hi paisa hoga. Is he Married?"

"Pata Nahin Pia maine puchna zarooria nahin samja, waise bhe he's in late thirties tho Biwi or bache toh zaroor honge."

"Kismat wali hain. Itna paise wala pati hain or ouper se itna handsome bhi hai." They go into the house.

NEXT DAY

Bani is taking a cab over to the Walia Mansion and is a little paranoid. She doesn't know what to expect after meeting Mr. Walia's masi yesterday she really isn't in the mood to deal with anyone else. The cab pulls over and after paying Bani walks up a to the front door and is amazed at the size of the home. She rings the doorbell and the doors open.

Its Tony the butler. "Yes"

"Hello I am here to see Mr Walia, my name is Bani."

"Yes please come this way, I will let him know you are here." He leads Bani into the sitting area and leaves going up the huge staircase. Bani thinks to herself ajeeb ahi itna bada ghar hai or dekhno koi bhe nahin. She looks up and Mr. Walia is walking down the stairs.

Jai noticed her walking in and just stared her down. She was searing a light pink sari, her hair was down and she had small earrings no necklace. She looked smashing. He couldn't break away from looking at her. He then noticed her shift and made eye contact and walked down the stairs. What is it about Bani that every time I see her I can't take my eyes off of her. He came stood next to her and had a faint smile.

"Hello Mr. Walia, I hope mein late nahin hoon."

"No your on time, they are not here yet."

"Munna" masi walks in " Mujhe bell suni, tumhare mehmaan agi……..". Masi saw Bani from the back and was thinking mujhe aise koi ladki chahiye munna ke liye joh es ke sath kadi saje. Kitne ache lag rahe hai dono. Lekhin yeh hai koun?"

"Masi abi nahin aye woh. Maine Bain ki kaha thaa ke woh early aa jaye." Bani turns around and sees Masi

"Namaste Aunti Ji." Bani is afraid what this women might say to her today. Why am I always worried about what other people think. I am here for business and matters and just leave it at that.

"Namaste beta, maine toh tumhe pechana nahin aaj. Achi lag rahi aaj yeh sari kaha se.?"

"Ji Mr. Walia ne kaha tha ke mein apne kapde pahen sakti hoon., or mein aise hi kapde pahen ti hoon."

"Bani, acha naam hain, tumhari shaadi hogi? Tumarhi ghar mein aur koun, koun hai.?" Masi is just being a little too nosy."

"Ji nahin aunti, mein or meri dho bahen hi hai………. Aur"

Jai interrupts because he knows where this is leading. " Masi aap bhe Bani yaha kaam karne ayi our aap iske baaton mein, Chalo Bani I will explain to what needs to be done. Masi hum baad mein baat karenge."

Masi see Jai and Bani leave. She is thinking to herself mujhe nahin pata tha ke mujhe munna ke liye ladki itni jaldi mil jaye gi…..
Angelskiss thumbnail
wow great part 👏 👏 👏 jai is already falling for bani 😳 pls do cont soon

Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 part...wow massi liked bani...yeah!!! 👏
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😳 GO MASI GO MASI.. 😆 😆 that was gr88888.. cont soon 👏
red_ruby82 thumbnail
luved it bkeero!! plees continue asap!! thanx!
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
👏 👏 👏 amazing!
wow massi has already found her bahu in day 2 😳 go massi, massi 😆 and her munna is already started to fall in love with bani 😳
i hope the clients greet bani has mrs. walia 😉
plz cotninue soon!
skn700 thumbnail
👏 LUVED IT, 👏 FAB, AMAZING 👏 pleaseeeeee CONTINUE SOON 😃 😃 😃
KSKS thumbnail
Great stuff 👏 👏 👏.....look forward to the next part 👏 👏 👏
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woooooooow..... man love ur ff. its toooo good 👏