Ek Ajnabi - FF PT 59 Pg 124 1/19 End

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey you guys! I am going to try writing a FF. Let me know what you guys think.

Bani and hers sisters have arrived in Mumbai.  They have no place to go since they forgot to bring the letter with all of the information with them. They don't remember any names or addresses. 

At the taxi stand they are looking around when  a women and little girl comes up to them and asks," kya baat hai beti kaha jaana tumhe."

"Hum is Mumbai mein nahe hain or rahne ke liye jaga dhoond rahe hai." answers Bani. " Kya aap humari madit kar sakti hai."

"Bebe, Bebe" the little girl is so excited. " Can they stay with us we have a nice house with an emty room, can they bebe, can they, can they please?"

"I don't know beta we will have to ask them" replies the lady. "Mera naam Gita hai or yeh meri poti hai Megha, mere ghar mein or meri bahu or meri poti akele rehte hain. Mera beta ek accident mein guzar gayan. Agar tum chaho tum humare ghar chalo and subha tum soch lena ke aghe kya karna hai, or agar tumhe humare sath rehna acha lage to tum mujhe rent de dena ise mujhe ro meri bahu ko bhe madat mil jaye gi."

Bani is hesitant at first but decides that I really don't have many options. I don't have much money. We need something and Gita aunti seems safe. " Teek hai Gita aunti."

They walked up to a house and when the doors opened a women who was a little oler than Bani opened the door. "Ma?" she said in puzzled look. "yeh"...

"Ria yeh Bani, Pia or Rano hai or aaj raat humare saat rahe ge beta. En ke liye kuch khane ka intezam karo or woo side wals kamra bhe khol do."

"Ji ma, Aye aap sab andher aye bahar baarish aane wali hain"

Bani really liked the house from the first look. It reminded her of the house in Mt Abu. It was getting really late and they were given a room to stay in.  Bani is laying in bed thinking ab kya hoga. Nokri bhe dhondni hai, Pia or Rano ko collge bhe bejna hai. I will have to ask Ria ji if she knows someone who is hiring. She seems like she is working women hopefully she can help me find a job.

It is morning time. They all have breakfast and Ria is getting ready to go to work. Bani asks her " Ah ah Aap kaha kaam karti hain?"

"Mein ek bahut hi bara business man hain, Naam sunte hi jaan jao gi. Mein waise koi bara kaam nahi karti waha. I work in reception taking all of the calls. Kaam acha hain I really don't have to deal with anyone....... Kyon tum itne saval kyon pooch rahi ho."

"Nahi wo mujhe bhe nokri ki talash hai or jitne jaldi mil jaye. Auntie ne kaha tha agar hum yaha rahne chaye to rah sakte hain. Or rehne ke liye rent bhe dena pare ga. Es liye I was wondering what kind of work I should do."

"I think we have a opening in our office. I can try talking the Aditya ji and see if he could get an interview for you."

Who would I interview with?

Ria is now smiling. I don't deal with him that much but I have heard he is really mean and strict. I have seen him he is always wearing black clothes I always wonder how many black clothes the man owns. Maybe he is creating the slimming affect in black, and I thought only women did that. Anyways would you like me put in a word for you.

Agar aap kuch kar sake it would be really helpful. What is his name?

Mr. Walia,  Jai walia....................................................... ..

Should I continue, do you guys like it.

Edited by bkeero - 17 years ago
WOW!! its seems like we were reading the beginning of the serial as yr ff!!

plz do continue!!!!!!!!!!
its gr8888888...plzzzzzzzzz continue
👏 !!
gr8 first part!!!
I wanna know Banis and Jais reaction for meeting the first time 😃
plzzzzzzzz contuinue
soon
the first part was gr8