Pratigya

India-Forums

Our FORUM to be SHUT (on hold now:)

Khushi96 Goldie
Khushi96
Khushi96

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Hey Friends,

Time flies eh? Another year is coming to an end . While welcoming 2013, India forums will be bringing new exciting sections and implement some necessary changes in regards to forum functioning.

1. Off air shows forums across all Channels will be locked down in a span of three months. Reality shows will be subject to closure in 2 weeks and the daily soaps will not remain open beyond 3 months. Initially we thought of closing down the section in a month's time but we realize it would be too soon and decided to make it three months instead. The reason we have observed is once the show ends, the activity of the forum is reduced to VMs/FF/OS/AT and general Chitchatting. All these can be carried out in Videomix Gallery , Fan Fiction, Celebrity Fan club & Chat Club sections. Any threads members may want to be moved , contact your respective section DT. We would like to inform everyone that shows which went off air before 2012 will be subject for closure in 1 month time and rest will be after 3 months.

2. Many members may feel let down by this news, but we are providing an alternative for those members who would still like to partake in episode discussions about their favorite old/Off air shows. A new "Nostalgia" Section will be opened where any episode discussion threads in the soon to be closed forums may be moved upon request. Further details will be provided by the Dev Team shortly.

3. When an actor leaves the show or his/her characters ends , his/her name will be removed from "popular" cast list to accommodate the new actor and/or other cast. Their names will remain with the overall cast and only the current cast will be featured under the popular list.

Added:

And if the Moderators of the forum is willing and interested in managing the off-air shows forum and the forum has activities we can extend this period and review it every 3 months. As we cant leave a forum unmanaged as it attracts spammers.

Let me know if that works?

Well looking at the response from the member I am sure the Dev Team will re-consider and come up with a solution to keep everyone happy. So for the moment it seems the idea is "ON HOLD" till we reach some consensus.

Regards,
India-Forums Dev Team

source:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3341970

what does this mean for us and those who write OS , creation gallery etc.

Edited by Khushi96 - 13 December 2012 at 9:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaPristineSoul-Deepali--BugsBunny-simmi.friends03HamiSkySnehal21Snigdha_KhanamrekrnAnondo.R....Poojie....

HamiSky IF-Rockerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Wats this? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03

sanitha7 Goldie
sanitha7
sanitha7

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Horrible, what will happen to our  daily episode  Cry

simmi.friends03

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
what kind of stupid rules are these IF ppl implementing? :( its pathetic...If one forum is closed its just impossubke to bring all the members of the forum under one roof be it in 'whatever ' stupid sevtions which IF brimgs on? :(:(:/:/:@:@:/grhhh...n i dint get one thing...did they mean that the forum will be closed tohree months aftr the show's end date or three months after today...Guys pls voice ur opinion AGAINST this :/ :/...tjis os is ridiculousss :/ huhhh...we're nt just discussing os,ff vms etc...we're d only forum relivimg the show from day1...i hope they close down their new devisuons soon...Guys psss say nooo...once we're apread its impossble to get back yogether in one 'thread'(if we go by the stupid idea IF has put forward :/) say Nooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Anondo.RSnigdha_Khanam

Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
What is this??????????????  

we need our mods for help...

simmi.friends03

bugsbunny12 IF-Dazzler
bugsbunny12
bugsbunny12

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
No way!!! That's riddiculous...i mean, why shut our forum?
Our mods need to help us on this matter...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702simmi.friends03Latha.Ihussainramso

aanchalarora26 Goldie
aanchalarora26
aanchalarora26

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
But y...?? Omg thats reallyyy sad..how can they even think abt it...we get very attached to our forums in dese years n how can they close it... Serioslyy patheticcc... Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702simmi.friends03Latha.I

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
plz i dont want this forum to be shut, will miss u allCry, plzz someone do something plzzz,is no other way to stop it

simmi.friends03

Go to top