Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
It is not wrong if a person chooses to stay in his past as long as it doesn't affect his present...what stays with us are the memories, staying with them can never complicate one's life...I was totally with Yash when he was lost in his world, when he never gave Aarti a fraction to enter his teritory...Aarti too understood and accepted it!...
In Yash's case...I believe he has NOW gotten over his Arpita-ism after sub-consciously accepting Aarti as his wife, yes he did express it too

I feel Prashant is one confused being...he misconstrued Aarti's feelings for Arpita as Jealousy..the jealousy she might have felf when the same Prashant left her for Nida!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatamourfouGCssroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Envy Over Past (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Past is passed...You can't change it...It can't come now...so there is no threat whatsoever of "it" coming in the way of your "present state of being!" - Unless you allow it to - by thinking about it!

Envy over another's past is actually of no use...
In the context of the story, Aarti knew very well about Yash and his love for Arpita. She also knew  he would never be able to forget her. She accepted him only after being aware of this. So where is the question of envy. 

Prashant might have said what he did...but I think it is not difficult to move on with the present as that is the truth of the moment. Dwelling in the past is only going to kill the joys of the present.

If at all - one has to see what Yash will do when he gets to know of Aarti's past as it had truth that was hidden! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbatssroomani

nuresmeralda

Goldie

nuresmeralda

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
forget the past!!!

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Good Points kmfan_2, agreed
Why aren't we having more views here!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

Good Points kmfan_2, agreed
Why aren't we having more views here!

Thanks... I love this thread on this forum...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-

amourfouGC

IF-Dazzler

amourfouGC

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
The real question is that " Is that easy for a wife to accept her husband with his past love or not"? 
 According to my views its not easy to rectify the feeling of the 2nd wife in jealousy way as she does not feel easy to accept her husband to live in his past 's love though his wife dead because it seems like that he is finding his past in his present and that way he is denying the personality of the present person which is really offending as well as socially inhuman every person have its own feelings, personality etc so how can someone ignore it and take perferance to his past over his present ...

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Great DotW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.